ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 35
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CDC: COVID-19 Deaths continue to Decline
Taco John 11:04 PM 07-08-2020

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:21 AM 07-09-2020
The Covid-19 scam, brought to you by the same hucksters who poisoned the body politic with the global warming scam. ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Reply]
oaklandhater 11:38 AM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
The Covid-19 scam, brought to you by the same hucksters who poisoned the body politic with the global warming scam. ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You should ask the families of the 2302 people who have died over the last 3 days about what a scam it is ?
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:42 AM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
3 weeks ago:

"DON'T FORGET THAT DEATHS LAG BY 2 WEEKS"
Now it's 4-6 weeks. TRY TO KEEP UP GODDAMNIT
[Reply]
oaklandhater 11:49 AM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Now it's 4-6 weeks. TRY TO KEEP UP GODDAMNIT
must not be paying attention to the last 3 days have you bug ?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:51 AM 07-09-2020
As opposed to the hucksters who pushed the illegal immigrant scam, and the trickle-down scam.
[Reply]
F150 11:53 AM 07-09-2020
From OP Link:

*Data during this period are incomplete because of the lag in time between when the death occurred and when the death certificate is completed, submitted to NCHS and processed for reporting purposes. This delay can range from 1 week to 8 weeks or more, depending on the jurisdiction and cause of death.

I see this data as positive but fear we will have a while before the fools will open up more. The idea that schools cannot open is a shame and pox on all politicians.

Masks make sense for now indoors

Pharma will come through soon and we can begin vaccinations
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:56 AM 07-09-2020
muh record breaking deaths!
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:59 AM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
You should ask the families of the 2302 people who have died over the last 3 days about what a scam it is ?
Donít talk to me, Stick Boy
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:00 PM 07-09-2020

[Reply]
oaklandhater 12:01 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
From OP Link:

*Data during this period are incomplete because of the lag in time between when the death occurred and when the death certificate is completed, submitted to NCHS and processed for reporting purposes. This delay can range from 1 week to 8 weeks or more, depending on the jurisdiction and cause of death.

I see this data as positive but fear we will have a while before the fools will open up more. The idea that schools cannot open is a shame and pox on all politicians.

Masks make sense for now indoors

Pharma will come through soon and we can begin vaccinations

Trump wants to compare schools opening in Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Norway to the USA.

This is the number of new cases of COVID yesterday in these nations:

USA - 55,442
Germany - 298
Sweden - 57
Denmark - 10
Norway - 11

That's comparing Apples to Ants.

— Mrs. Krassenstein (@HKrassenstein) July 8, 2020

I can think of about 50k reasons on why schools should not open up.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 12:02 PM 07-09-2020
Donít talk to me, Stick Boy
Yep you are disrespectful POS who only cares about Politics instead of human lives.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:11 PM 07-09-2020
open up and get back to work
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:18 PM 07-09-2020
It's about to lose its status as an epidemic. Even teh CDC admits this may happen. Just not in the Lounge's Kool-Aid thread on Covid. Dr. Ron Paul even said this the other day. Now says Ben Swann.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:18 PM 07-09-2020
i would rather blow magic johnson than take off my mask!!!!!!!!

-oaklandherper
[Reply]
Donger 12:21 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It's about to lose its status as an epidemic. Even teh CDC admits this may happen.
Wrong:

Key Updates for Week 26, ending June 27, 2020

Nationally, levels of influenza-like illness (ILI) and COVID-19-like illness (CLI) activity remain lower than peaks seen in March and April but are increasing in most regions. The percentage of specimens testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, also increased from last week. Mortality attributed to COVID-19 decreased compared to last week and is currently at the epidemic threshold but will likely increase as additional death certificates are processed.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 35
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up