ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 30
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested
Taco John 09:41 AM 07-02-2020

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/02/n...y-epstein.html

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested Thursday on criminal charges linked to his alleged sex-trafficking operation, according to a law enforcement official.

Ms. Maxwell was accused in an indictment of helping Mr. Epstein ďrecruit, groom and ultimately abuseĒ multiple girls, including one as young as 14. Ms. Maxwell also faces perjury charges.

The arrest came nearly a year after Mr. Epstein was charged in a federal indictment with sexually exploiting and abusing dozens of underage girls at his mansion in Manhattan, his estate in Palm Beach, Fla. and other locations.
[Reply]
tatorhog 12:14 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
I think it was a response to Taco’s post #4.
Why would it be about Taco's pics?

Those pics are less chance meeting (standing together on a private jet or being at an invitation only wedding) as opposed to what looks like posed pictures while simply being at the same social outing that DaKCman posted.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:16 PM 07-03-2020
I think a name being on the manifest of private flights to Lolita Island 26 times is more incriminating. Victims as witnesses, earlier detective work that nailed Epstein. If there's enough of both things, there's the people who were involved in the criminal activities.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:20 PM 07-03-2020

[Reply]
neech 12:20 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So Ghislaine is going to be housed in the same jail where Epstein "suicided" himself 'eh?

Rinse, Repeat.
Listen...the contracts already down on her. The guys, the guns, the LIME PITS already dug, ya understand what I'm sayin? And from in here, just one button I push....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:22 PM 07-03-2020

[Reply]
Detoxing 12:22 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
I have pictures of myself with various famous people. I'm 100% sure they wouldn't consider me a part of their circle even though we happened to be at the same function and had a picture taken. lol

But in DaKCman's world, maybe I am????
Because if you've followed this for a substantial amount of time you'd know that simple association, such as being seen at a social gathering, is often used as good enough reason to accuse someone of being a pedophile.

DaKCman didn't set that standard.

The crazed Pizzagaters set that standard. DaKCman is simply playing by their rules. But of course those rules only apply to whom they want it to apply to. You know, being objective truth seekers and all....
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:23 PM 07-03-2020
Why would it be about Taco's pics?

Those pics are less chance meeting (standing together on a private jet or being at an invitation only wedding) as opposed to what looks like posed pictures while simply being at the same social outing that DaKCman posted.
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Because if you've followed this for a substantial amount of time you'd know that simple association, such as being seen at a social gathering, is often used as good enough reason to accuse someone of being a pedophile.

The crazed Pizzagaters set that standard. DaKCman is simply playing by their rules. But of course those rules only apply to whom they want it to apply to. You know, being objective truth seekers and all....
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Ahem.

Get it now?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:34 PM 07-03-2020
I'm gonna have to tease a cousin of mine, who lives in Bedford N.H. where Maxwell was arrested.

"Hey! I hear you're a neighbor of Ghislaine Maxwell!
[Reply]
tatorhog 12:38 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

So..

what you are saying is if I'm one of the very few invited to a closed wedding (as seen in Chelsea's wedding pic), that is proof of a connection no stronger than happening to be at the same high profile event that would have photographers at taking posed pictures?
[Reply]
Jenson71 12:50 PM 07-03-2020
So..

what you are saying is if I'm one of the very few invited to a closed wedding (as seen in Chelsea's wedding pic), that is proof of a connection no stronger than happening to be at the same high profile event that would have photographers at taking posed pictures?
It means neither are evidence that you are involved in sex trafficking.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:10 PM 07-03-2020

[Reply]
Taco John 01:12 PM 07-03-2020
WTF kind of name is Ghislaine anyways?
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:16 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
It means neither are evidence that you are involved in sex trafficking.
Thank you.
[Reply]
neech 01:38 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by neech:
Listen...the contracts already down on her. The guys, the guns, the LIME PITS already dug, ya understand what I'm sayin? And from in here, just one button I push....
You guys donít know what movie quote this came from?

Jenson you should know, donít let me down.
[Reply]
Jenson71 01:51 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by neech:
You guys donít know what movie quote this came from?

Jenson you should know, donít let me down.
Had to look it up. Heard of it, but Iíve never seen it.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 30
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up