ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 34
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested
Taco John 09:41 AM 07-02-2020

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/02/n...y-epstein.html

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested Thursday on criminal charges linked to his alleged sex-trafficking operation, according to a law enforcement official.

Ms. Maxwell was accused in an indictment of helping Mr. Epstein “recruit, groom and ultimately abuse” multiple girls, including one as young as 14. Ms. Maxwell also faces perjury charges.

The arrest came nearly a year after Mr. Epstein was charged in a federal indictment with sexually exploiting and abusing dozens of underage girls at his mansion in Manhattan, his estate in Palm Beach, Fla. and other locations.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:46 AM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Biden was already exonerated in these.

Nice try.
:-) Looks like grandpa's been hitting the Metamucil a bit too hard again tonight.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:58 AM 07-03-2020

Nice try.
Wait what?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:01 AM 07-03-2020
Biden said he didn't do those things.
He just sniffes little girls hair.
[Reply]
Bump 01:30 AM 07-03-2020

Nice try.
That's what the MSM, who works for the democrats, told you. But he straight up bragged about the Ukraine/his son's corruption. That was when the libshits knew that he is corrupt and instantly fell in love.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:45 AM 07-03-2020
Biden said he didn't do those things.
Oh geez... That's just embarrassing.
[Reply]
Jenson71 06:51 AM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
So how much is Biden involved in this or any other organized pedophilia trafficking?
[Reply]
neech 06:54 AM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
So how much is Biden involved in this or any other organized pedophilia trafficking?
Lets just say he orders a lot of pizza.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:20 AM 07-03-2020

Confirmed: Demi Moore #Qanon pic.twitter.com/UnqI0DHcJ1

— Q | Red Pill World (@Q_RedPillWorld) July 3, 2020

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:06 AM 07-03-2020
By no means do I think Musk appearing with Maxwell in a photo makes him guilty of being part of her sleazy operation. I am just making fun of DaKCman's use of Trump appearing with her or Epstein. They both knew a lot of people at the top or who were wealthy.

Why would a Trump administration go after the Epstein network, if he were a part of it? That's where the Orange-Man-Bad logic of DaKCman goes into suspended animation. It's been there since Trump was elected.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:08 AM 07-03-2020
So Ghislaine is going to be housed in the same jail where Epstein "suicided" himself 'eh?

Rinse, Repeat.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:11 AM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
No doubt, he has forgotten due to his dementia.
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:15 AM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
By no means do I think Musk appearing with Maxwell in a photo makes him guilty of being part of her sleazy operation. I am just making fun of DaKCman's use of Trump appearing with her or Epstein. They both knew a lot of people at the top or who were wealthy.

Why would a Trump administration go after the Epstein network, if he were a part of it? That's where the Orange-Man-Bad logic of DaKCman goes into suspended animation. It's been there since Trump was elected.
I have pictures of myself with various famous people. I'm 100% sure they wouldn't consider me a part of their circle even though we happened to be at the same function and had a picture taken. lol

But in DaKCman's world, maybe I am????
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:30 AM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
Seems to be the way he thinks. He should never be on a jury, that's for sure.
[Reply]
Jenson71 12:01 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
I have pictures of myself with various famous people. I'm 100% sure they wouldn't consider me a part of their circle even though we happened to be at the same function and had a picture taken. lol

I think it was a response to Taco’s post #4.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:08 PM 07-03-2020
If they could have drummed up more than a photo connection with Trump....it would have been already been done. The Netflix doc used a photo,..because, you know, politics. That was pretty the much the extent of the coverage in the series. They had a pretty lengthy section on Clinton...and would have done the same on Trump if there had been more evidence.

Epstein and Maxwell were long-standing NYC socialites...there are probably 1000's of photos from different events with them. NYC culture rags always have photographers at these....
[Reply]
Page 7 of 34
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up