ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 34
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested
Taco John 09:41 AM 07-02-2020

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/02/n...y-epstein.html

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested Thursday on criminal charges linked to his alleged sex-trafficking operation, according to a law enforcement official.

Ms. Maxwell was accused in an indictment of helping Mr. Epstein “recruit, groom and ultimately abuse” multiple girls, including one as young as 14. Ms. Maxwell also faces perjury charges.

The arrest came nearly a year after Mr. Epstein was charged in a federal indictment with sexually exploiting and abusing dozens of underage girls at his mansion in Manhattan, his estate in Palm Beach, Fla. and other locations.
[Reply]
Bump 08:37 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:11 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
I don't care about political affiliation on this one.. Death penalty for all involved.

Got to do something about these missing chidlren grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents--fast trial, death penalty.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 8, 2012

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:13 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
He reinstated the death penalty for federal crimes, correct?
[Reply]
Munson 09:13 PM 07-02-2020

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:19 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
every time i look at those pics, all i can think is DAMN MELANIA

Horry sheet. :-)

She's phenomenal now, especially for 50, but my God she was freakin hot 10-15 years ago. Like haaaaaaawt hot. Guess I just haven't seen many pictures of her from then. The one with the cross is my favorite. W O W. I want to post the South Park jizz meme but feel it would be disrespectful. But it certainly fits.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:25 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Munson:
:-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:39 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
He reinstated the death penalty for federal crimes, correct?
He sure did. Imagine that.

Death penalty, suicide weekend, either way is good with me. Suicide weekend would save taxpayers some money. While I'd love to see a public perp walk, I just want them off this planet. Everything needs to be exposed. Some people aren't going to be able to handle the real truth, but they need to learn it so that nothing like this is ever allowed to happen again.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:50 PM 07-02-2020
Hahaha... This is making the rounds on social media:

[Reply]
Pogue 09:59 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Horry sheet. :-)

She's phenomenal now, especially for 50, but my God she was freakin hot 10-15 years ago. Like haaaaaaawt hot. Guess I just haven't seen many pictures of her from then. The one with the cross is my favorite. W O W. I want to post the South Park jizz meme but feel it would be disrespectful. But it certainly fits.

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:29 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
She's giving Big Mike a boner, you can tell by that shit-eating grin on his face.
[Reply]
scho63 11:33 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
I'm digging her knockers with the see thru! :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 12:20 AM 07-03-2020
Gonna be some fun when people wake up to the fact that certain entities and individuals have been using child trafficking for kompromat for the past 50-60 years.
[Reply]
eDave 12:36 AM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
No.

They could crucify Biden on Burisma/Ukraine, his son, China and Tara Reade - but statues are more important for the GOP.

Fuck all of them. Dems and Republicans alike - GTFO.
Biden was already exonerated in these.

Nice try.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:39 AM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Biden was already exonerated in these.

Nice try.
Bwahahahahaha!

You going for the Dave Lane special? Make up a bunch of stuff you wish was true then disappear into an alt when the weight of the stupidity is too much burden?
[Reply]
eDave 12:43 AM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Bwahahahahaha!

You going for the Dave Lane special? Make up a bunch of stuff you wish was true then disappear into an alt when the weight of the stupidity is too much burden?
Biden said he didn't do those things.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 34
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up