ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 34
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested
Taco John 09:41 AM 07-02-2020

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/02/n...y-epstein.html

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested Thursday on criminal charges linked to his alleged sex-trafficking operation, according to a law enforcement official.

Ms. Maxwell was accused in an indictment of helping Mr. Epstein “recruit, groom and ultimately abuse” multiple girls, including one as young as 14. Ms. Maxwell also faces perjury charges.

The arrest came nearly a year after Mr. Epstein was charged in a federal indictment with sexually exploiting and abusing dozens of underage girls at his mansion in Manhattan, his estate in Palm Beach, Fla. and other locations.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:07 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by VAChief:
His association is at least as close if not closer than all of the other famous names out there.

If Clinton, Dershowitz, Barr, Trump, Prince Andrew or whoever is found to be involved with (including a coverup) underage girls they should all hang for it regardless of party or position of power.
Bill just happen to be the Epstein plane something like 26 times to Lolita Island and the manifest proves that. Prince Andrews was involved heavily tasting the girls and there are witnesses.

Not sure about Dershowitz either. He helped get Epstein a “non-prosecution agreement” if he served just 13 months in a county jail. He defends folks like that for a living. Trump was exonerated and that is a fact.
[Reply]
Bump 05:44 PM 07-02-2020
I do hope that everyone realizes that this is a player that's connected to a lot of high profile people and was involved in committing heinous crimes against children. I also hope that is where everyone can agree that the line has to be drawn.
[Reply]
Jenson71 05:55 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Melania is probably the best First Lady we've ever had; she's hardcore into Jesus and I guarantee you she has been moving Trump in that direction.
She’s Catholic.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:01 PM 07-02-2020
Don better put this broad in a small, exclusive prison with handpicked guards... because the price on her head could buy Switzerland
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 06:06 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
I do hope that everyone realizes that this is a player that's connected to a lot of high profile people and was involved in committing heinous crimes against children. I also hope that is where everyone can agree that the line has to be drawn.
You're right of course....but a lot of people don't care about the children and only care about the crimes when it looks like someone from the other side is guilty.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:22 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
I don't care about political affiliation on this one.. Death penalty for all involved.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:22 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
She’s Catholic.
Yes, she is. I was surprised to find that out when she visited the Pope bringing a pair of family rosary beads she wanted blessed by him.
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:48 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Doesn't he have a big disgusting mole on his dick? If so, that could be it. Gross!
I think you're confusing it with this:

[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 06:53 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:

Blast from the past LOL
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:07 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Yes, she is. I was surprised to find that out when she visited the Pope bringing a pair of family rosary beads she wanted blessed by him.
Pope Francis is a communist scumbag
[Reply]
Pogue 08:10 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:

Great scene.

Couldn’t make a movie like that anymore.
[Reply]
Pogue 08:20 PM 07-02-2020

Is it just a coincidence that a mere two weeks after Attorney General Bill Barr fired Geoffrey Berman, the U.S. attorney in the Southern District of New York, that the FBI and DOJ finally arrested and charged Jeffrey Epstein's madam? https://t.co/FHkmr8Sj96

— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) July 2, 2020

[Reply]
BanHam 08:31 PM 07-02-2020

[Reply]
BanHam 08:32 PM 07-02-2020

[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:36 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
should have said 'covid'
[Reply]
Page 5 of 34
< 12345 678915 > Last »