ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 35
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested
Taco John 09:41 AM 07-02-2020

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/02/n...y-epstein.html

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested Thursday on criminal charges linked to his alleged sex-trafficking operation, according to a law enforcement official.

Ms. Maxwell was accused in an indictment of helping Mr. Epstein “recruit, groom and ultimately abuse” multiple girls, including one as young as 14. Ms. Maxwell also faces perjury charges.

The arrest came nearly a year after Mr. Epstein was charged in a federal indictment with sexually exploiting and abusing dozens of underage girls at his mansion in Manhattan, his estate in Palm Beach, Fla. and other locations.
[Reply]
VAChief 01:41 PM 07-02-2020
I just hope this Cword gets what is coming to her. She is evil. There are a couple of others that need to be included who got immunity in the horrendous Acosta deal as well. One is married to Brian Vickers, the NASCAR driver. She scheduled these girls and showed them how to pleasure Epstein.
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:52 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Libs dunno how to feel. Trump is taking down pedos, but will it hurt the DNC?? Oh noeeezzzzz
Half of Hollywood are pedos and they support abortion. They don't care about kids at all.
[Reply]
VAChief 02:02 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Libs dunno how to feel. Trump is taking down pedos, but will it hurt the DNC?? Oh noeeezzzzz
If you think this will be an ideological issue you will will be sorely mistaken. Plenty of names associated with that sicko from all over the spectrum.

I guess if you buy into the Q nonsense it fits the propganda, but Trump was awfully cozy with this guy not to know what he was up to. He has several quotes stating how Epstein likes them young. Seems like if he was this caped pedo crusader he had plenty of opportunities to "take him down" when they were partying together regularly.
[Reply]
Pogue 02:21 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Doesn't he have a big disgusting mole on his dick? If so, that could be it. Gross!
Explains why Cosmo admires Clinton so much. :-)
[Reply]
Pogue 02:27 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by VAChief:
If you think this will be an ideological issue you will will be sorely mistaken. Plenty of names associated with that sicko from all over the spectrum.

I guess if you buy into the Q nonsense it fits the propganda, but Trump was awfully cozy with this guy not to know what he was up to. He has several quotes stating how Epstein likes them young. Seems like if he was this caped pedo crusader he had plenty of opportunities to "take him down" when they were partying together regularly.
Nice try but Trump booted Epstein from his Mara Lago club.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:32 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
I'm so sorry this is happening to you.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:48 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by VAChief:
I just hope this Cword gets what is coming to her. She is evil. There are a couple of others that need to be included who got immunity in the horrendous Acosta deal as well. One is married to Brian Vickers, the NASCAR driver. She scheduled these girls and showed them how to pleasure Epstein.
Acosta as forced to give those deals. He was called from above him, that Esptein was an intelligence asset.

Former CIA spy claims he works for Mossad and is used to black mail our politicians.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:51 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Her days are numbered......

Hillary just phoned in a "take-out" delivery: "I'LL HAVE A NUMBER 4 WITH NO CAMERAS PLEASE! MAKE IT BY WEDNESDAY".
Pretty much !!:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:55 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I'm so sorry this is happening to you.
DaKCman is all about guilt by association, despite that creeps like Epstein and Maxwell hang around people of wealth and power, some who have claimed Epstein burned them. It does not mean they participated in their operation the way Bill or Prince Andrew have.

He keeps ignoring that police exonerated Trump because he helped them and cooperated with the investigataion of Epstein. It does not mean Trump knew he was a pedo.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:12 PM 07-02-2020
every time i look at those pics, all i can think is DAMN MELANIA

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:19 PM 07-02-2020
Melania is probably the best First Lady we've ever had; she's hardcore into Jesus and I guarantee you she has been moving Trump in that direction.
[Reply]
neech 03:29 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Her days are numbered......

Hillary just phoned in a "take-out" delivery: "I'LL HAVE A NUMBER 4 WITH NO CAMERAS PLEASE! MAKE IT BY WEDNESDAY".
Back when Epstein was arrested I almost put a thread poll placing an over or under 6 months to live, before you know it he was taken out.

I’ll give her 3 months, by October she’ll be 6 feet under.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:59 PM 07-02-2020
Is this why Barr fired that lawyer two weeks ago from sdny?
[Reply]
ping2000 04:29 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Yep. Chachi was hooking the Fonz and Big Al up with Joni's friends.
I still remember at Reagan's funeral that Chachi sat next to Margaret Thatcher. "Hello, I am Margaret Thatcher former Prime Minister of England." Hello, I am a B list actor that played Chachi on Happy Days."

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 04:57 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i think there must be a really big reason why they're moving on this now instead of after re-election

they must have the biden scent and they want to drop a hammer
If Biden was tied in with Epstein its unlikely he'd be allowed to get the nomination. The elites wouldn't risk it.

A big hammer may drop on the democrats which dirties up Biden by association but that is it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 35
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up