ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 34
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested
Taco John 09:41 AM 07-02-2020

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/02/n...y-epstein.html

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested Thursday on criminal charges linked to his alleged sex-trafficking operation, according to a law enforcement official.

Ms. Maxwell was accused in an indictment of helping Mr. Epstein “recruit, groom and ultimately abuse” multiple girls, including one as young as 14. Ms. Maxwell also faces perjury charges.

The arrest came nearly a year after Mr. Epstein was charged in a federal indictment with sexually exploiting and abusing dozens of underage girls at his mansion in Manhattan, his estate in Palm Beach, Fla. and other locations.
[Reply]
jackkked 09:01 PM 07-30-2020
This one, not so much. Lost soul

Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Trump, such an empathetic soul....particularly when someone has the goods on his actions...see Stone, Roger.. Putin, Vlad... Manafort, Paul... Parnas, Lev...Giuliani, Rudy... Flynn, Michael.

The more dirt they have on the Don, the better person they are.

Ghislaine is holding fire until negotiations are completed with Trumps lawyer...William Barr.

Had to get her into custody and muzzle her until after the election......hey just like what they did to another dirty Trump associate Michael Cohen who is in court this week because he’s writing a tell all to hit before the election.

So many people have so many good things to say about Donald Trump....

[Reply]
Taco John 09:32 PM 07-30-2020

The Ghislaine Maxwell (Epstein) documents have been unsealed.

Will be posting excerpts here -

Starting with allegations of minor being trafficked to Maxwell, Prince Andrew, and Alan Dershowitz (as prev. alleged).

Thread. pic.twitter.com/jELX0qRDcc

— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) July 31, 2020

[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:32 PM 07-30-2020
Welp, CP hero and Trump impeachment lawyer Dershowitz was probably diddling kids.

WHOA. pic.twitter.com/EiWez0ddOc

— Andrew Feinberg (@AndrewFeinberg) July 31, 2020

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:34 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Holy shit! Dershowitz has some explainin' to do. He says it was a massage.
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:50 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Holy shit! Dershowitz has some explainin' to do. He says it was a massage.
so he had kids massaging him?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:52 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
so he had kids massaging him?
Why are you asking me? You need to ask Dershowitz. I was just saying what he claimed in response to charges earlier.

But I believe Giuffre was 17. Per the Netflix documentary, they did give people massages too. Of course, it led to other things but not always on first occassions per that show which had some of the victims speak.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:55 PM 07-30-2020

Wait. Did they screw up big on the Ghislaine Maxwell redactions? You can copy and paste the redacted pages into notepad and read them. h/t @NoRestrictions

Check out document #143 for a great example. CourtListener docs: https://t.co/hIaV0cPGqP

Or #143 https://t.co/grfh8SwHh5

— Shirtless Pundit ���� (@ShirtlessPundit) July 31, 2020

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:08 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Did they screw up big on the Ghislaine Maxwell redactions? You can copy and paste the redacted pages into notepad and read them.
Yep, I did that. It works. I could read the whole thing. Then you can cut and paste it into word which will show the black lines of the redactions but shows the type as white too where you can still read it.

Ghislaine's lawyer is telling her not to answer the questions about the massages because that's not related sex trafficking.

So she is doing what Epstein did. Not answering questions. But she does say she gave career advice to the girls on becoming massage therapists with an opportunity to travel.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:39 PM 07-30-2020

Now - let's put things into context.

We previously broke what the FBI/DOJ (in 2008) knew about Epstein.

Main Justice (DC DOJ) was helping run the Epstein case - and even delayed the grand juries. pic.twitter.com/8poLZj6Q6U

— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) July 31, 2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:28 AM 07-31-2020
they'll all burn now
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:42 AM 07-31-2020
Did the confirmed flight logs ever get released?
[Reply]
Lprechaun 04:04 PM 08-01-2020
I dont see how more people in general arent making a bigger deal out of those documents.
Names not big enough?
[Reply]
seamonster 04:25 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I would excuse no one. I’m not sure why anyone would.
Good because Dr. Bill Gates had his name written all over the sex-plane's manifest. Good riddance with that piece of shit.
[Reply]
Bump 05:37 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
I dont see how more people in general arent making a bigger deal out of those documents.
Names not big enough?
mainstream media covers for them.
[Reply]
Bump 05:37 PM 08-01-2020

[Reply]
Page 27 of 34
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Up