ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 34
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested
Taco John 09:41 AM 07-02-2020

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/02/n...y-epstein.html

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested Thursday on criminal charges linked to his alleged sex-trafficking operation, according to a law enforcement official.

Ms. Maxwell was accused in an indictment of helping Mr. Epstein “recruit, groom and ultimately abuse” multiple girls, including one as young as 14. Ms. Maxwell also faces perjury charges.

The arrest came nearly a year after Mr. Epstein was charged in a federal indictment with sexually exploiting and abusing dozens of underage girls at his mansion in Manhattan, his estate in Palm Beach, Fla. and other locations.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:38 AM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
We all know why Bill went to the island 26 times.
26 times that we know of.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:51 AM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
What does your average citizen think when they hear "global initiative"?

I'm not AT ALL surprised to see her in this platform...quite the stretch from recruiting teenage "honey-pot" fodder...to speaking about "U.N. global initiatives"

Anyone else see the connect here...and how it's all intertwined? These worlds shouldn't collide...

She shouldn't have this political platform...if she was just some NYC socialite "side-kick" with a fetish for collecting young girls.

It was ALL a scam... they were blackmail globalist agents. Clinton's 26 visits to Lolita Island were about acquiring political chess pieces...
"A global corporation between the public and the private sector," Gislaine Maxwell proclaims in that video. Even for sustainable goals set by the U.N.

So there you have the answer as to why so many corporations are involved in leftist-global initiatives. The merger of corporations and government for a form of fascism that is global in nature instead of nationalized — an oligarchial collectivism.

Mr. Common-Core himself, now advocating vaccines for population control, Mr. Gates and his Foundation, are all part of this too.

I thought the U.N. wasn't supposed to be involved in the internal affairs of nations, but was erected to prevent war, after the two Great Wars. Oh, I know, just get rid of the US, erase it's history, so it can be comfortably merged into a corporate global system. No wonder the major corps are donating to BLM and the idea of "nationalism" is under attack.
[Reply]
Munson 07:54 AM 07-04-2020

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 10:41 AM 07-04-2020
Sitting in the Queens throne

https://neonnettle.com/news/11868-ph...palace-emerges
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:16 AM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Sitting in the Queens throne

https://neonnettle.com/news/11868-ph...palace-emerges
Not to change the subject, but did you see the other story within your link's link to this story?
AOC Attacks Home Owners, Squad Pushes Bill To Strip Property From Owners To Make Things ‘Fair’

https://newsthud.com/aoc-attacks-hom...e-things-fair/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:18 AM 07-04-2020
Dershowitz is defending Ghislaine's character, proclaiming how she must be presumed innocent, while he sues her accusing victim for defaming himself.

That ought to be interesting.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:34 AM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Not to change the subject, but did you see the other story within your link's link to this story?
AOC Attacks Home Owners, Squad Pushes Bill To Strip Property From Owners To Make Things ‘Fair’

https://newsthud.com/aoc-attacks-hom...e-things-fair/
Holy fucking crap.

Wake up, America.

The communists are trying to BEAT DOWN THE DOOR.
[Reply]
True North 11:51 AM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Because if you've followed this for a substantial amount of time you'd know that simple association, such as being seen at a social gathering, is often used as good enough reason to accuse someone of being a pedophile.

DaKCman didn't set that standard.

The crazed Pizzagaters set that standard. DaKCman is simply playing by their rules. But of course those rules only apply to whom they want it to apply to. You know, being objective truth seekers and all....
You can't be serious. It goes beyond just association at social gatherings. There's Podesta's emails, Weiner's laptop contents, spirit cooking parties, pedo art, coded exchanges using known pedo code words, social media posts and other symbolism. You're stuck in this left vs right paradigm, to such a degree you're covering for people that pray on children. It's both sides and it's international.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:35 PM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by True North:
You can't be serious. It goes beyond just association at social gatherings. There's Podesta's emails, Weiner's laptop contents, spirit cooking parties, pedo art, coded exchanges using known pedo code words, social media posts and other symbolism. You're stuck in this left vs right paradigm, to such a degree you're covering for people that pray on children. It's both sides and it's international.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Hilldawg's blackmail content on her emails are allegedly on Weiner's laptop.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:48 PM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Dershowitz is defending Ghislaine's character, proclaiming how she must be presumed innocent, while he sues her accusing victim for defaming himself.

That ought to be interesting.
I got a definite Satanist/pedo vibe from that dude in the documentary...I kept picturing him in a black robe.
[Reply]
alanm 01:50 PM 07-04-2020
She commit a Clinton yet?
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:27 PM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I got a definite Satanist/pedo vibe from that dude in the documentary...I kept picturing him in a black robe.

He admitted to going to Pedo Island- but it was for "Business" purposes- not to have sex with all the child slaves there.

:-)

#Metoo does not count against Clinton, Biden, Kevin Spacey, Prince Andrew and Dbagowitz. They are too rich and connected for justice.
[Reply]
Sorry 04:23 PM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Trump was already exonerated in this.

Nice try.
Imagine being this fucking stupid
[Reply]
Taco John 04:26 PM 07-04-2020
If Trump were involved in this, we would have seen evidence of it by now. They've spent every waking hour since 2015 attacking every facet of Trump they could. If he were involved in Epstein's sex trafficking, he would have been long gone.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:00 PM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
If Trump were involved in this, we would have seen evidence of it by now. They've spent every waking hour since 2015 attacking every facet of Trump they could. If he were involved in Epstein's sex trafficking, he would have been long gone.
Excellent point!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 34
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up