ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 88
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Karen meltsdown because store won’t let her shop without a mask
Deberg_1990 12:26 PM 05-17-2020

Karen has a meltdown because store won’t let her in without a mask.

They offer to give her a mask.

They offer to shop for her.

She says she’s calling corporate. #COVID19 pic.twitter.com/oQSFueFn4T

— chris evans (@notcapnamerica) May 17, 2020

[Reply]
eDave 02:23 PM 05-17-2020
LOL Guns now.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:23 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Karen
  • Mother of three. blonde. owns a volvo. annoying as hell.
  • Wears acrylics 24/7. currently at your workplace speaking to your manager.
  • Watch out for fkn karen. MID AGED WHITE WOMEN WITH BOB CUTS ARE NOT TO BE SPOKEN TO IN ANY SORT OF TONE.
Believe it or not, I don't know any women that fit that description.

Fortunately!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:24 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I agree.

I don't know a single person named Karen and can't recall meeting a person named Karen in the past 29+ years.
I knew a few Named Karen

One down the street was weird. Went off on FB and decided she wanted to be called Ren. They moved.
[Reply]
eDave 02:25 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I knew a few Named Karen

One down the street was weird. Went off on FB and decided she wanted to be called Ren. They moved.
Karen

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:25 PM 05-17-2020
I knew a few Named Karen

Sounds like you lucked out
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:28 PM 05-17-2020
Karens need to get used to the new normal
[Reply]
Spott 02:28 PM 05-17-2020
I knew a few Named Karen

It’s definitely a popular Gen X name. I knew a bunch of them growing up, but I knew more Jennifers, Michelles and Stacies, but for whatever reason the name Karen caught on.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:29 PM 05-17-2020
Believe it or not, I don't know any women that fit that description.

Fortunately!
there were tons of “Karen’s” in Lee’s Summit Missouri. I deal with them also down here. On the verge of asking to see the manager at any moment in any situation.
[Reply]
eDave 02:30 PM 05-17-2020
My ex gf named Karen, who is a black belt in karate, got wasted with her 2 friends last Saturday night. She hit me in the head with a frying pan and the 3 of them assaulted me. She was arrested and given a felony. Now she's on social media playing the victim.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FuckYouKare...black_belt_in/
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:35 PM 05-17-2020
We need more people like her in the world. She's fantastic.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:57 PM 05-17-2020
Neighbors are turning on Karen

I found today’s Karen a/k/a Shelley Lewis. She’s also a flat earther, which is totally not surprising.

Incidentally, her neighbors in Dana Point are calling her an asshole and praising the store where she pulled her publicity stunt. pic.twitter.com/NAohyz9Rxz

— LiA (@LibsInAmerica) May 17, 2020

[Reply]
Bwana 03:01 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Coincidentally -

:-) Nice
[Reply]
Kman34 03:06 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Karen
  • Gives raisins to kids on Halloween
  • drives an SUV to carpool her kids to soccer practice... better hope the ref doesn’t make a wrong call because she will sue!
  • Love to use snapagram to post her workout selfies
  • After a long day of talking to managers and driving her kids around she sits down with her mom friends at book club and drinks lots and LOTS of wine
  • “Oh my god Karen do you really have to talk to the Burger King manager every time they forget to give you a ketchup packet.“
    “LOL! Yes!! I have to Facebook and instasnap it to all my friends to make sure everyone knows to watch out LOL!!!”
Selfish entitled bitch... If I was walking by when this happened I would have told her so too..
[Reply]
eDave 03:07 PM 05-17-2020
Karen:

A unruly mongoloid whore who takes your kids and doesn't ever let you see them just because you do a small, totally reasonable amount of heroin.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:24 PM 05-17-2020
I agree.

I don't know a single person named Karen and can't recall meeting a person named Karen in the past 29+ years.
That's okay, I know 4 or 5. I'll lend you one.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 88
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up