ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 88
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Karen meltsdown because store won’t let her shop without a mask
Deberg_1990 12:26 PM 05-17-2020

Karen has a meltdown because store won’t let her in without a mask.

They offer to give her a mask.

They offer to shop for her.

She says she’s calling corporate. #COVID19 pic.twitter.com/oQSFueFn4T

— chris evans (@notcapnamerica) May 17, 2020

[Reply]
eDave 01:35 PM 05-17-2020
Not surprised this was Gelsons in DP. The customers who live around there are incredibly stuck up, selfish, and very overly entitled.

Probably the first time they've experienced any type of discrimination... and they're relishing in victimhood.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:38 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Sammy, please teleport her to the 1690s
So Corona in and of itself(apart from other previous health conditions) is just as lethal as say the Black Plague ???:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 01:42 PM 05-17-2020
Private property should be able to request whatever they choose. Its your CHOICE to abide by those rules or dont shop there.

That guy at the end dancing cleaning the carts was ultimate trolololol.

And why donppl call them all Karens. Her name is Shelly.
[Reply]
eDave 01:44 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:

And why donppl call them all Karens. Her name is Shelly.
Karen

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:46 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Not surprised this was Gelsons in DP. The customers who live around there are incredibly stuck up, selfish, and very overly entitled.

Probably the first time they've experienced any type of discrimination... and they're relishing in victimhood.
This a million times and I agree with you Dave !!

But again it cuts both ways for those who also feel not only that they personally should wear a mask but also think and feel everyone else should as well and will shame you publicly if you don't.

I like to call this ginned up lethality of the virus and call it the "ME (virtue signaling)VIRUS". "Look at me ! :-) And how dare you not wear a mask and risk my life and others around you"!!:-)
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 01:47 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
So Corona in and of itself(apart from other previous health conditions) is just as lethal as say the Black Plague ???:-)
Too many legs & all them eyes are too creepy
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:49 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Karen
  • Gives raisins to kids on Halloween
  • drives an SUV to carpool her kids to soccer practice... better hope the ref doesn’t make a wrong call because she will sue!
  • Love to use snapagram to post her workout selfies
  • After a long day of talking to managers and driving her kids around she sits down with her mom friends at book club and drinks lots and LOTS of wine
  • “Oh my god Karen do you really have to talk to the Burger King manager every time they forget to give you a ketchup packet.“
    “LOL! Yes!! I have to Facebook and instasnap it to all my friends to make sure everyone knows to watch out LOL!!!”
To your point she needs to stir the 'correct pot' if she feels her rights are being violated.:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:56 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
I am also conflicted... because the whole mask thing is stupid AF
Why?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:58 PM 05-17-2020
S Taylor would have reacted the same way
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:01 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
And why donppl call them all Karens. Her name is Shelly.
I agree.

I don't know a single person named Karen and can't recall meeting a person named Karen in the past 29+ years.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:13 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I agree 100%

but it's not because they actually care

it's all about $ - always is

like shaving commercials for transgenders
Goes further than that.

How many companies offer competitive benefit packages because they care? Vs how many offer that because they want to attract better talent who will make them more money?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:16 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the only reason stores are making employees wear masks is for PR

fraidy cats are less likely to shop there if they aren't
Not where I live. It's a mandatory law and people are being fined.

I took my kids down to Manhattan Beach to see the bioluminescent waves last week and the amount of police patrolling the beach was staggering, like more police vehicles than after the 1994 Rodney King verdict.
[Reply]
chieffan09 02:17 PM 05-17-2020
the mask is about making people feel safer. All you maskers need to understand that the rest of us sane people are willing to wear a mask for you inside costco. We wont, however, give up our guns for your feelings
[Reply]
eDave 02:21 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I agree.

I don't know a single person named Karen and can't recall meeting a person named Karen in the past 29+ years.
Karen

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:23 PM 05-17-2020
She can threatened to "sue" all she wants but it's a privately owned business that make decisions as they see fit.

She's just an attention whore. There are plenty of online delivery services in SoCal that charge $9.99 or less.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 88
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up