ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 187
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>****2020 Donald Trump re-election campaign thread****
Hammock Parties 08:19 PM 02-11-2019
Eight stars for eight years.

YUUUUUGE rally in El Paso tonight.

It looks like Beto only has 900 guests at his so called March, tiny! We have over 35000 in attendance. 8000 inside and tens of thousands in the parking lot and streets. @realDonaldTrump had 70,000+ RSVPs and thousands couldn’t make it. #winning

— Brad Parscale (@parscale) February 12, 2019

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:22 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I am a registered Independent who didn't vote in 2016.

I am now so anti-liberal that I will vote for Trump in 2020.
Trump did win the Independent vote but last I checked his I support has dropped. Independents are very mixed in views from left, to center to right. I know some very left and some very right. But it's too early to tell. Polls are a snap picture in time.
[Reply]
teedubya 06:27 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lol

unless someone finds video of trump fucking a dead hooker he is going to be president again
Only if the Democrats don't find a way to cheat in 2020... fraudulent voting machines, illegal immigrants voting, and some states, like CO, giving their votes to the popular vote winner.

My dad died this week, and I'm sure he's now going to be a Democrat voter somehow...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:37 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Trump did win the Independent vote but last I checked his I support has dropped. Independents are very mixed in views from left, to center to right. I know some very left and some very right. But it's too early to tell. Polls are a snap picture in time.
Indeed - all polls the day before the election in 2016 showed Hillary leading comfortably :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:38 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by teedubya:
Only if the Democrats don't find a way to cheat in 2020... fraudulent voting machines, illegal immigrants voting, and some states, like CO, giving their votes to the popular vote winner.

My dad died this week, and I'm sure he's now going to be a Democrat voter somehow...
You can't put anything past those crooked ****s - they'll rig their own ****ing primary and shit.

Sorry to hear about your pops.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:39 PM 05-18-2019

Also, allowing kids age 16 to vote.

They're setting things up for a mass rigging including censoring all conservative content on FB and online. You can see how bad the listings are currently. I just know what sources to type in to by-pass the Google listings because it's so hard to find what I want.

Condolences on about your dad.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:44 PM 05-18-2019

[Reply]
theoldcoach 09:00 PM 05-18-2019

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. Please accept my condolences.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:35 AM 06-18-2019

�� Stop whatever you’re doing and listen to this. TRUTH. @SpeakerPelosi @SenSchumerpic.twitter.com/1QZYxxEhHq

— ��KJUNE-������ (@kjune65) May 15, 2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:37 AM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:

Wow, we'd be a lot better off if that dude's family had moved here instead of some other English people we know.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:53 PM 06-18-2019
what a KEEP AMERICA GREAT cheer just now

Trump has a new slogan

[Reply]
Bump 06:57 PM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:

Yup and we'll never forget what the dems, the neocons and the media did about our decision. The libshits I can forgive, they are brainwashed completely. But the ones doing the brainwashing....never forget and never forgive.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:19 PM 06-18-2019
During the speech, Trump addressed the border wall, saying he changed the design to make it better and cheaper. He also promised that the wall will be built.

:-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:20 PM 06-18-2019
Originally Posted by :
CNN broke away from President Trump’s 2020 kick off speech shortly after the crowd began chanting “CNN Sucks!”

While discussing the impact of the 2016 election, Trump directed comments to the assembled reporters.

“2016 was not merely another four-year election,” he told the Orlando, Fla., crowd. “This was a defining moment in American history, ask them right there.”

As Trump pointed to the media, the crowd began booing and chanting, “CNN Sucks! CNN Sucks!”

“The amount of press we have tonight reminds me of the Academy Awards before it went political and their ratings went down the tubes,” Trump went on.

CNN anchor John Berman cut in and said, “We’ve been watching the president kick off his re-election bid. He’s been on stage for about six minutes. Within two minutes, he did talk about the economy, but within four minutes it was attacks on the media. He was talking about a bright, rosy future but then quickly reverted to some of the same themes he’s been talked about since he began running four years ago today.”

CNN’s David Chalian said of Trump remarks: “Is Donald Trump going to seize this moment to frame his argument to the American people as to why they should renew his contract for another four years or is he just going to present us the Trump show, you know, and air his grievances and start the bashing of the free press and he shows no desire whatsoever to try and actually seize this moment to do something different. Again, I don’t think that’s terribly surprising.”...
https://news.grabien.com/story-cnn-c...outs-cnn-sucks

:-)
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 08:27 PM 06-18-2019
Our Orlando Sentinel endorsement for president in 2020: Not Donald Trump

Originally Posted by :
Some readers will wonder how we could possibly eliminate a candidate so far before an election, and before knowing the identity of his opponent.

Because there’s no point pretending we would ever recommend that readers vote for Trump.

After 2½ years we’ve seen enough.

Enough of the chaos, the division, the schoolyard insults, the self-aggrandizement, the corruption, and especially the lies.

So many lies — from white lies to whoppers — told out of ignorance, laziness, recklessness, expediency or opportunity.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:35 PM 06-18-2019

Ryan James Girdusky
@RyanGirdusky

Trump running down a list of accomplishments... noticeably absent, anything on immigration #TrumpOrlandoRally
7:42 PM · Jun 18, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

[Reply]
Page 8 of 187
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up