ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
The Lounge>QB situation #25 - Mahomes is boom or bust
CrowbarMan 01:58 PM 05-03-2018
USA Today ranks the Chiefs' QB situation as #25, partially due to the backup situation but also Mahomes being "boom or bust".

Originally Posted by :
Were high on Patrick Mahomes after seeing him play in Week 17 last season, but hes going to be a boom-or-bust guy for the next few years and the Chiefs do not have a solid backup if he gets hurt. No, Chad Henne does not count as a solid backup.
I expect he'll have a few early wins then hit a wall in his first season while he learns how to adjust to NFL-speed defenses. 7-9.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/05/nfl...ntz-nick-foles
[Reply]
Kiimosabi 06:01 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Have to pimp the LA team.
LA doesn't even pimp the LA team
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:40 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Von Miller is 2nd or 3rd team now? Wow.
Nope, he was on the sideline...
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:51 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Nope, he was on the sideline...
He was on the field the last game winning drive dummy
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:01 PM 05-03-2018
https://twitter.com/realmnchiefsfan/...025167360?s=21

Oh look there it is Lil Tomby. Von chasing him while Mahomes throws a dart
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:16 PM 05-03-2018
Knowmo doesn’t even know who was on Robinson. It was Langley not Rios.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 08:31 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
There are some fine Donk fans on this forum. Considering yourself not one of them after that stupid sentence.

Do you realize Mahomes toasted your first stringers (with backups) while Tyler Bray came in to give away 14 points?
No, he doesn't
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:34 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Nope, he was on the sideline...
Liar! He was in for 34 snaps. Which is more than half of the snaps in the game.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:39 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Nope, he was on the sideline...
Did Von Miller play the whole game? Of course not. But this narrative that the starters all rested and the backups played most of the game is pure made up B.S.

Specifically, regarding Miller, there were 66 offensive snaps by the Chiefs and Miller was on the field for 33 of them.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...M/MillVo00.htm


Enough with the bullshit fairy tale land stories . . . . .
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:46 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
:-)

I love the consistent double standard chef fans have for that game. Patty didn't beat the Bronco's starters, he barely won against the Broncos 2nd and 3rd stringers.

[Reply]
Rain Man 08:47 PM 05-03-2018
The Broncos benched Von Miller for being totally ineffective against Patrick Mahomes II. That's what I remember.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:09 AM 05-04-2018
Originally Posted by CrowbarMan:
USA Today ranks the Chiefs' QB situation as #25, partially due to the backup situation but also Mahomes being "boom or bust".



I expect he'll have a few early wins then hit a wall in his first season while he learns how to adjust to NFL-speed defenses. 7-9.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/05/nfl...ntz-nick-foles
Have you seen our schedule. First six games can't get much tougher. If he wins a few early, he ain't hitting a wall.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:20 AM 05-04-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The Broncos benched Von Miller for being totally ineffective against Patrick Mahomes II. That's what I remember.
:-):-) Well played, sir.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:28 AM 05-04-2018
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Did Von Miller play the whole game? Of course not. But this narrative that the starters all rested and the backups played most of the game is pure made up B.S.

Specifically, regarding Miller, there were 66 offensive snaps by the Chiefs and Miller was on the field for 33 of them.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...M/MillVo00.htm


Enough with the bullshit fairy tale land stories . . . . .
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...1712310den.htm

It's funny this is still being debated... but, I guess that's just where we are in the offseason, stuck in a hellish loop over the one lone game of data with Mahomes.

Anyway, link above shows all the details you need. Miller did play quite a bit, not so much for Harris and Talib.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:56 AM 05-04-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...1712310den.htm



It's funny this is still being debated... but, I guess that's just where we are in the offseason, stuck in a hellish loop over the one lone game of data with Mahomes.



Anyway, link above shows all the details you need. Miller did play quite a bit, not so much for Harris and Talib.


Tell your idiot fucking inbred friend Tombstone to quit acting like the evidence is on his side, then
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:06 AM 05-04-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Tell your idiot ****ing inbred friend Tombstone to quit acting like the evidence is on his side, then
Ah, can you blame him, really? I mean, if your team lost, at home, to a rookie quarterback on his first start, with nothing but backups against several starters, and a division rivals, wouldn't you be trying to make excuses too? Nobody wants to admit that their team is that bad. Especially a bunch of entitled Donk fans.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up