ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 68
« First < 18586465666768
Media Center>Must Watch Series
Buehler445 08:54 AM 04-26-2012
All this talk about series, how network TV Sucks, and how hard it is to find quality shows, and some excellent shows that fly under the radar, I need a comprehensive review of all the series I need to see.

For good entertainment, I would be willing to buy DVD sets. But I've recently picked up HBOGO by kiping it from my parents, and recently got Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Here is a listing of shows that I currently own or have seen all the episodes of. If it isn't on the list, just assume I haven't seen it.

Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows that I'm currently watching
Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows on my list to watch (mostly due to this thread)
Spoiler!

I work a fuckton, so it is hard for me catch a series while it is on to get it on the DVR, but I recognize the entertainment value and am willing to go after the Must See shows. Accordingly, I'm not necessarily looking for anything that is still running. I'm up for watching stuff that has run its course.

So what say you, Planet? Which shows should I see?

UPDATED for the shows I've seen recently.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:37 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Season 2 of The Umbrella Academy hits tomorrow.
Just binged the whole thing in one sitting after work. Really good season. I enjoyed season one a lot, thought season 2 took everything up a notch.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:44 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Dang BL, just finished Episode 9 on Season 6 of Bojack. This might be their best season so far. So many feels.
'The View From Halfway Down' got an Emmy nom.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:25 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Newest on Perry Mason - so ready for this
Anybody watching this? I just got caught up. My god episode 6 was tremendous. Just really fucking good TV.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:56 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Anybody watching this? I just got caught up. My god episode 6 was tremendous. Just really ****ing good TV.
great episode
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:30 AM 08-02-2020
Pretty much grew up on Perry Mason. Its my dads favorite show in the world and he still watches it on one of those TV Land type channels. I was a bit leery of it as a result but knew HBO would make it quality and it is. Look forward to it every week.

Every fella needs a Della.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:40 AM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:

Every fella needs a Della.
Indeed sir.
[Reply]
MelGrif 03:46 PM Yesterday
My list of must watch tv series includes:
The Big Bang Theory
True Detective
The Umbrella Academy
The Last Dance
Ozark
Also I've recently found The Stranger in the kodi addons library. I've watched only three episodes, but I like it.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:44 AM Today
I hadn't been sold on Perry Mason until the last few episodes, but they've been terrific. The show is really hitting its stride. Can't wait for the finale next week.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 68
« First < 18586465666768
Up