ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Media Center>Archer is on FX right now...
chefsos 09:05 PM 01-21-2010
on the east coast anyway.

Anyone else checking it out?
[Reply]
Frazod 12:59 PM 09-30-2011
The best episodes always have the banter between Archer and Lana. That's what was missing from the previous new episodes.

I loved it when the pilot said "Just screw already." :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:08 PM 09-30-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
The best episodes always have the banter between Archer and Lana. That's what was missing from the previous new episodes.

I loved it when the pilot said "Just screw already." :-)
"LANA!

Dungeon...us....crabs?"

Damn near killed me.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 03:22 PM 09-30-2011
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
:-)

When I read your posts now, I hear Sterling in my head. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 03:27 PM 09-30-2011
Yeah, that was great. Although I think my favorite line from Lana was when she was channeling Darth Vader.

Mallory: Lana! Release him!

Lana [lets go of Cyril] As you wish. [Glares at Cyril] I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I seriously almost ruptured something laughing at that one. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:47 AM 01-07-2012
Burt Reynolds playing himself, as Archer's hero, and dating Archer's mom!!!

Awesomesauce
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:14 AM 01-07-2012
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Burt Reynolds playing himself, as Archer's hero, and dating Archer's mom!!!

Awesomesauce
New season starts soon - next week maybe?
[Reply]
pikesome 05:10 PM 01-07-2012
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
New season starts soon - next week maybe?
January 19, 2012
[Reply]
Bowser 05:23 PM 01-07-2012
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
New season starts soon - next week maybe?
WHAT THE SHIT, OTWP???
[Reply]
Pants 05:24 PM 01-07-2012
Is S2 coming to Netflix any time soon? S1 was HAI-LARIOUS.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 03:51 AM 01-20-2012
I swear to God you could drown a toddler in my panties right now. :-)
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 03:27 PM 01-20-2012
Just started watching this show. Have seen the first two episodes so far, and have thoroughly laughed my ass off. Looking forward to catching up through the first couple of seasons!
[Reply]
Frazod 03:31 PM 01-20-2012
Oh crap - forgot about this. I record all these on my DVR - guess I've got some new Archer to watch tonight. :-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:48 PM 01-20-2012
Funniest show on TV.

Every single episode has me laughing 'till I'm in tears and can barely breathe. I'm not sure I've ever seen a show that made me laugh so hard.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 07:36 PM 01-20-2012
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Funniest show on TV.

Every single episode has me laughing 'till I'm in tears and can barely breathe. I'm not sure I've ever seen a show that made me laugh so hard.
Sometimes I have to pause it because I'm laughing so much I miss stuff.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:07 PM 01-20-2012
The new episode was great. Added dimension from the "guest star" (won't give away who it is).
[Reply]
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up