ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Can I finish? Can I finish? Okay, Veach is NOT finished!
Brooklyn 07:02 PM 10-16-2020
Can’t stop won’t stop thought I told ya that we won’t stop.

So who is next up on Veach’s list? Gotta thing we get 1 or 2 olinemen before the deadline. Was really thinking that Alex Mack is our Center in a couple of weeks. Anything thoughts of who he might go and get out there? Vets or under achieving guys on rookie deals? A little of both? What’s next for old Brett?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:05 PM 10-16-2020
I finished when we signed Bell
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:58 PM 10-16-2020
At this point, I'm not doubting anything. Veach is a stone killah...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:04 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
At this point, I'm not doubting anything. Veach is a stone killah...
I heard he killed 5 Guys!!
[Reply]
staylor26 08:06 PM 10-16-2020
Mack and Kelce are intriguing options on teams that are bad enough for it to make sense.

In Kelce’s case, the Eagles have already had a ton of injuries to their OL. I don’t know if they’d be willing to lose another starter if it mean Wentz getting killed.
[Reply]
Coogs 08:08 PM 10-16-2020
Wouldn't a trade for Alex Mack be too expensive vs the cap?

https://overthecap.com/player/alex-mack/266/
[Reply]
AJKCFAN 08:14 PM 10-16-2020
This was posted on ESPN by Bill Barnwell in an article about realistic NFL trade proposals - there were 13 possible trade ideas and this was the only 1 to involve the Chiefs.

I'd do this trade right now if offered...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30115789/nfl-trade-deadline-offers-13-proposals-players-get-dealt-2020-including-sam-darnold-dwayne-haskins-zach-ertz

Bengals trade Billy Price to Chiefs
Kansas City Chiefs get: C Billy Price, 2021 seventh-round pick
Cincinnati Bengals get: 2021 fifth-round pick

The Chiefs are thin on the interior of their offensive line. They lost Laurent Duvernay-Tardif before the season when the doctor opted out to work with coronavirus patients. It seemed like the Chiefs had found a bargain when they signed former Ravens star Kelechi Osemele to replace Duvernay-Tardif, but Osemele tore tendons in both of his knees on Sunday, and he is expected to miss the remainder of the season. Former Panthers and Giants tackle Mike Remmers, who was the team's swing tackle, will kick inside to play guard.

Kansas City should look to add at least one offensive lineman to supplement its depth. In 2017, it targeted a disappointing former first-rounder by sending a fifth-round pick to the Browns for Cameron Erving, who spent two years with the team. The Chiefs could make a similar move in going after Price, who has taken only 68 snaps across five games for the Bengals despite the inconsistent play of their starters in front of Joe Burrow. Price, the No. 21 overall pick in the 2018 draft, has just under $3.2 million in guaranteed money left on his deal over the next two years, so if the Chiefs can turn the former Ohio State standout into a viable utility lineman, they'll come out ahead on this deal.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:30 PM 10-16-2020
Is Billy Price who is the backup center and third string guard for the Bengals really better than the guys we have?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:32 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Mack and Kelce are intriguing options on teams that are bad enough for it to make sense.

In Kelce’s case, the Eagles have already had a ton of injuries to their OL. I don’t know if they’d be willing to lose another starter if it mean Wentz getting killed.
They’re also in maybe the worst division of all time, where they will be ‘in it’ for a good while.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:41 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Mack is way to expensive. $8M base salary this season.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:47 PM 10-16-2020
I’m calling my shot prematurely but I believe Veach has a chance to go down as the GOAT GM. Have all of our drafts been perfect? No, but he seems to have a knack for making the right FA moves at the right time. Combine it with his salary cap wizardry and I’d say he’s well on his way. Chiefs front office is a f***ing well oiled machine!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:55 PM 10-16-2020
I think the Falcons could be a team to target tbh. Would absolutely love steal to Deion Jones if it was possible.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:12 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
They’re also in maybe the worst division of all time, where they will be ‘in it’ for a good while.
Yea I kind of forgot the fact that they can still easily win the division lol. Unreal.

Don’t we play that division next year? :-)
[Reply]
oldman 10:45 PM 10-16-2020
I trust Veach and his wizardry. I looked at the PS squad and we seem to be short there as well. What's the timeline on Rankin? If we have to use Remmers as a G, who's our swing T?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:20 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by oldman:
I trust Veach and his wizardry. I looked at the PS squad and we seem to be short there as well. What's the timeline on Rankin? If we have to use Remmers as a G, who's our swing T?
Allegretti
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up