ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you getting a flu shot this year?
Yes 90 59.60%
No 58 38.41%
Gaz says vaccinations cause penis shrinkage 3 1.99%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you getting a flu shot this year?
TLO 01:37 PM 10-16-2020
Just got mine this afternoon. How about you?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:22 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
All you know is what they chose to tell you.
Until there's a 100% success rate , it's useless.
You really have no clue what the long term effects are.
How come the actual ingredients aren't blatantly posted in large letters in every drug store?
No drugs heal anything. Just man made chemicals to hide, sustain or prolong an illness.

Dude, get real. I'm obviously not going to say I know more than a doctor. But for the most part, they are still just people who read books and then play percentages with peoples lives. Hoping they're right. If their wrong, no problem, for them.. not for the people they gave bad advice to.
Doctors are arrogant wannabe gods who don't want to hear anything about natural methods. They just want you to use their drugs so they get paid.
Which brings up the question...why are flu shots free?
Why would they want everyone to get one? Because they know it will lead to other reasons you need to pay them to get help for.
Why does CP have to end up with dumbass conspiracy theorist guy/girl (even when they are fans of other teams, like TJ/BEP)? What the **** did we ever do?
[Reply]
Spott 03:27 PM 10-16-2020
I got one this year, but only because my better half talked me into it. The last time I had a flu shot before that Marty was our coach, Gannon vs GrBac was a current event and CP was a candy bar in AC’s back pocket. I’ve had the flu once since then so we’ll see how it goes.
[Reply]
backinblack 03:32 PM 10-16-2020
been meaning to, keep forgetting. They are free so why not? You end up getting sick it's not like you paid for it.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 03:33 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

All the training you speak of doesn't teach that person crap about the long term effects or actual outcome of anything.
Those are the true questions. The only ones that really matter and they have no answer. We are just lab rats for the elite who don't care if we die.
So far,I've seen a few quotes in here about they got the shot and got sick a short time later. I've never gotten a shot except for one required right before high school.
My friend got the same and his arm got sore, swollen and a little puss I think.
In 5 years I think I've gotten sick twice for more than 24 to 48 hours.
But I'll tell you something... I deal with Afib and I'm not taking any more chemicals that might adversely affect my heart indirectly.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:35 PM 10-16-2020
What kind of a stupid question is this? Of course I am. It's been very effective for me and millions of other Americans.

It's free too.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 03:35 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why does CP have to end up with dumbass conspiracy theorist guy/girl (even when they are fans of other teams, like TJ/BEP)? What the **** did we ever do?
Doctors giving wrong answers and not caring is not a conspiracy theory.
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:35 PM 10-16-2020
Got mine at the VA today. :-)
[Reply]
sedated 03:43 PM 10-16-2020
Conspiracy bullshit aside, I'm curious how flu season is going to go in this Covid era. I've heard both ways - either the use of masks/distancing/sanitizer will slow down flu spread and we'll have one of the lightest flu years, or the use of masks/distancing/sanitizer is lowering immunity so the flu will spread more than usual.

I know which one I believe, and was frankly surprised to even hear the 2nd option was a theory.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:49 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The problem with getting a flu shot now is that you'll probably end up getting a different variant in January. We're almost to the point where we need two flu shots for two different seasons every year.
The first year I worked in a hospital, I was sick the whole year. It felt like I caught every bug in existence. But, after that, no issues. I think it was mandatory to get the flu shot at one place I worked?

Like I said, been decades since I got a flu shot. I figured this year to maybe avoid the seasonal flu or at least one of the variants in the shot. Maybe as a back up plan to not get caught in a compromised state due to the seasonal flu and then pick up covid.

Probably in the end, didn't lower my chances of a bad covid outcome. Helps it was free, easy to access and no complications to go ahead and say what the hell this year.
[Reply]
SupDock 03:51 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
All the training you speak of doesn't teach that person crap about the long term effects or actual outcome of anything.
Those are the true questions. The only ones that really matter and they have no answer. We are just lab rats for the elite who don't care if we die.
So far,I've seen a few quotes in here about they got the shot and got sick a short time later. I've never gotten a shot except for one required right before high school.
My friend got the same and his arm got sore, swollen and a little puss I think.
In 5 years I think I've gotten sick twice for more than 24 to 48 hours.
But I'll tell you something... I deal with Afib and I'm not taking any more chemicals that might adversely affect my heart indirectly.
Are you on a blood thinner?

If you have atrial fibrillation you probably are. A little bit ironic that you trust your clinicians to administer a medication that could make you bleed to death, but you think doctors are liars and are afraid of the flu shot
[Reply]
Fish 03:53 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
"You know nothing. In fact, you know less than nothing. If you knew that you knew nothing, then that would be something, but you don’t."

Rates of Grade 3 reactions are no different in the placebo group than flu groups, yet hospitalizations and severity illness are significantly lower. So, it's more effective than placebo, yet somehow less toxic than placebo.

But what would I know? I've only vaccinated hundreds of people, taken years of pharmacology, pharmaceutics, kinetics, am trained in evaluated evidence-based practices, have a doctoral degree in the field and am quoting the complete package insert for the vaccine and you've read a Facebook post or maybe even watched a YouTube video.
Yeah, well here's a Youtube link that agrees with me. Checkmate. Next time do your research...
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:54 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:

If you have atrial fibrillation you probably are. A little bit ironic that you trust your clinicians to administer a medication that could make you bleed to death, but you think doctors are liars and are afraid of the flu shot
Oh, thought you were asking in order to check for blood flow to the brain.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:59 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, well here's a Youtube link that agrees with me. Checkmate. Next time do your research...
https://youtu.be/77GGn-E607E
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:03 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:

Who said I trusted it? They say take an aspirin.. I don't religiously. I took a blood thinner for a while before a surgery. Then went off it a couple months later. Xeralto?

I think my constipation is related to my heart meds.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:06 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I'd like to thank you for the "unless it's 100% effective it's useless," addition.

Do you know how many people died of smallpox in the 20th century? 300 million.

Do you know when smallpox was eradicated? 1979.

Do you know how smallpox was eradicated? By mass vaccination.

Do you know how effective the vaccination was? 95% How long did it protect you for? 3-5 years.

So, somehow something that is less than 100% effective and requires a booster managed to eliminate a disease from the Earth that killed the equivalent of 90% of the current American population in the very century it was eradicated, but vaccines are useless.
Measles, Polio etc. etc. I hope that Americans will again embrace science after the election. Science is the total opposite of partisan politics. It's just about proving a fact using the scientific method. Proven non-disputable facts. That has a lot of value in our lives.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up