ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you getting a flu shot this year?
Yes 90 59.60%
No 58 38.41%
Gaz says vaccinations cause penis shrinkage 3 1.99%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you getting a flu shot this year?
TLO 01:37 PM 10-16-2020
Just got mine this afternoon. How about you?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:00 PM 10-17-2020
My doc said get a flu shot. I got a flu shot. Also told me to get the shingles vaccination. I hear that mother hurts.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:01 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
On a side note may as well get your HPV vaccine at the same time.

Prevents cancer, yes even in men.
HPV vaccine is administered in 3 separate shots over a period of time. Got them for all three of my sons. Where was that shit when we were kids?
[Reply]
Monticore 01:05 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
HPV vaccine is administered in 3 separate shots over a period of time. Got them for all three of my sons. Where was that shit when we were kids?
Wuhan lab I think.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:06 PM 10-17-2020
On a side note may as well get your HPV vaccine at the same time.

Prevents cancer, yes even in men.
Isn't HPV only good to get up to a certain age? It's amazing to me that so many people don't even know about the HPV vaccine. I know it helps men, but I think it is even more helpful for women and has significantly decreased the rate of cervical cancer from HPV.

So I just looked it up and it says you should get it before age 26, but the recommended time is 11-12 and another dose 6 months after the first one. If you are at increased risk of getting HPV you can talk to your doc and get it up to age 45.

Also I guess it's not as unknown as it used to be. I remember hearing about it when I was in HS and that's because it had just become available. It's only been around since 2006.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:06 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Just came out in 2006
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:07 PM 10-17-2020
Wuhan lab I think.
They give us the HPV vaccine and probably filled it with WuFlu and activated it just now! Motherfucker!!!!
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:08 PM 10-17-2020
Also back on flu vaccine topic. I will be getting it since we will be welcoming our 3rd child (3 girls) at the end of the year.
[Reply]
Monticore 01:11 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
They give us the HPV vaccine and probably filled it with WuFlu and activated it just now! Mother****er!!!!
I got my HPV shot in my 40s , but back then there wasn’t much info and we opted for herd immunity.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:28 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That's what I was told.
That was the old vaccine, Zostavax. Shingrix was approved three years ago and is substantially more effective, but is a two shot series, with the second shot occurring 2-6 months after the initial. The injection is more painful and there are more side effects immediately after injection (mild flu like symptoms in about 15-20% of the population for a few days), but it is recommended for prevention of both shingles and related nerve pain above Zostavax.
[Reply]
SupDock 01:29 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Also back on flu vaccine topic. I will be getting it since we will be welcoming our 3rd child (3 girls) at the end of the year.
Update your pertussis if it's time, as well
[Reply]
TLO 01:33 PM 10-17-2020
Not sure how quickly side effects typically hit after the shot, but I'll I've gotten is a bit of a sore arm. I usually have some muscle aches and low fever but nothing yet.
[Reply]
Spott 01:36 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Not sure how quickly side effects typically hit after the shot, but I'll I've gotten is a bit of a sore arm. I usually have some muscle aches and low fever but nothing yet.
I had side effects once after a shot back in the late 90’s. I woke up in the middle of the night and felt dizzy and had cold sweats/shivering. It lasted about 5-10 minutes and it was done.
[Reply]
jallmon 02:23 PM 10-17-2020
Wife and I got our flu shots last weekend. We are old farts (>65 yo), so we get the high dose mofo. We have been getting flu shots for several years and haven't had any flu symptoms.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:55 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
How would someone know if they had asymptomatic flu?
Technically speaking, I'd assume an antibody test... but, since there's little to no point in that.... that's kind of my point.

If all you're worried about is getting sick, then awesome, I guess.... but, you can still spread it asymptomatically, which is easily prevented by something that's widely available and free.

Simply saying you haven't had symptoms in x years isn't really the point... at beet it's ignorance and at worst it's a cop out.
[Reply]
TLO 06:44 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
I had side effects once after a shot back in the late 90’s. I woke up in the middle of the night and felt dizzy and had cold sweats/shivering. It lasted about 5-10 minutes and it was done.
My penis has grown 4 inches and I'm now packing a 16 incher!!

Everyone get their flu shot!!!
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up