ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you getting a flu shot this year?
Yes 90 59.60%
No 58 38.41%
Gaz says vaccinations cause penis shrinkage 3 1.99%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you getting a flu shot this year?
TLO 01:37 PM 10-16-2020
Just got mine this afternoon. How about you?
[Reply]
BWillie 11:45 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Layers of protection!!!!

If you are exposing yourself to others at lesser intensity (masks and social distancing) and less frequency (stay home when you are able) you greatly reduce your chances to catch the flu. Getting vaccinated for the flu only improves your odds even more of remaining infection free. Obviously getting the flu and COVID at the same time is a high risk situation for anyone. I’m going to do easy things to lower my odds of being in a situation that would threaten my life.
How old are you?
[Reply]
BWillie 11:46 PM 10-16-2020
I would rather be 40 and get Covid than to be 79 and get the flu. And its not even close.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:47 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Lol at getting the flu and covid at the same time. Are you seriously that paranoid?
Go hide under a rock. Anyone who keeps saying social distancing, needs to be shot. Just give up a your freedoms and be done with it. It's been 9 godam months. It's over. Live life like a sane normal human being who needs human interaction.
I exercise my freedom by protecting my health. In my experience, I can live
80% of my normal life without endangering myself or others. I can’t see how anyone could have a problem with this.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:51 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How old are you?
59. Not planning to get either the flu or COVID or shingles.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:51 PM 10-16-2020
I exercise my freedom by protecting my health. In my experience, I can live
80% of my normal life without endangering myself or others. I can’t see how anyone could have a problem with this.
In other words you'll keep obeying govt as the take more and more of your freedom. You've never been fee a day in your life.
. You need govt to keep you safe
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:32 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Would you be fine with someone taking a shit, wiping their ass with thin toilet paper, not washing their hands, then making you a sandwich without gloves?
I was about to respond to this asinine question you asked me by posting something like "I asked your mom a more x-rated version of that very same question last night. What are the odds?", but then I decided not to and decided to just let it go.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:47 AM 10-17-2020
After ruining Christmas for the family a couple of years ago by being extremely sick with the flu, I decided I was going to get a flu shot every year. Got it yesterday. It takes a couple of minutes at the pharmacist and costs nothing, so why not? i will say I didn't have a reaction last year to it (also got both shingles shots last year and that thing put me out of commission for the whole weekend both times) but i did have a sore and gunky throat last night and today. Maybe allergies or a bit of a reaction to the shot. I'm not sure.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:00 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:
After ruining Christmas for the family a couple of years ago by being extremely sick with the flu, I decided I was going to get a flu shot every year. Got it yesterday. It takes a couple of minutes at the pharmacist and costs nothing, so why not? i will say I didn't have a reaction last year to it (also got both shingles shots last year and that thing put me out of commission for the whole weekend both times) but i did have a sore and gunky throat last night and today. Maybe allergies or a bit of a reaction to the shot. I'm not sure.
Some people have more than a bit if a reaction. I don't see how you can say you feel like crap after a shot and not realize it's now in your body. It's leading to long term issues. Highly concentrated.
Shots kill your own body's ability to fight illness.
By taking antibiotics, you're killing your body's ability to fight back.
[Reply]
stanleychief 02:14 AM 10-17-2020
Layers of protection!!!!

If you are exposing yourself to others at lesser intensity (masks and social distancing) and less frequency (stay home when you are able) you greatly reduce your chances to catch the flu. Getting vaccinated for the flu only improves your odds even more of remaining infection free. Obviously getting the flu and COVID at the same time is a high risk situation for anyone. I’m going to do easy things to lower my odds of being in a situation that would threaten my life.
I feel like everyone should feel safe. I would never try to convince someone to not get a flu shot. Lowering one's odds at any illness is a good thing. This is what I was looking for. As an additional layer of protection, this makes sense. There are a lot of mixed messages out there, so hard to know what's accurate anymore.

Covid and the flu at the same time sounds horrible. I once had to sneeze and fart at the same time. I imagine the the result would be even worse than my experience. I really liked those pants..
[Reply]
007 09:04 AM 10-17-2020
I do wish places that provide these shots would stop calling them free flu shots. They aren't fucking free.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:18 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by 007:
I do wish places that provide these shots would stop calling them free flu shots. They aren't fucking free.
Facts.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:00 AM 10-17-2020
Im floored so many of you have had shingles. I don't know anyone who has ever gotten shingles.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:11 AM 10-17-2020
Im floored so many of you have had shingles. I don't know anyone who has ever gotten shingles.
Pray you never get them.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:22 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Pray you never get them.
I just read about them. Sounds frighteningly painful.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:23 AM 10-17-2020
I just read about them. Sounds frighteningly painful.
I know someone who had them on their penis. Yeah, it's fucking awful.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Up