ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 20
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WHITLOCK: ANDY REID AND KC WILL EVENTUALLY SEND ‘BAD BOY’ LE’VEON TO DEATH ROW
Hammock Parties 10:19 AM 10-16-2020
:-)

https://www.outkick.com/andy-reid-an...-to-death-row/

Originally Posted by :
Chiefs coach Andy Reid and team general manager Brett Veach are the Notorious B.I.G. and Puff Daddy of the NFL.

They’re the head of Bad Boy Football. Can’t nobody hold them down. They love giving nasty boys one more chance. They believe in mo players no problems. Reid and Veach are close like Starsky and Hutch and the KC offense hypnotizes me.

Why am I quoting BIG and Puff and analogizing them to the leaders of the defending Super Bowl champions?

Thursday, the Chiefs signed bad boy running back Le’Veon Bell to a one-year contract, and it makes me nervous.

You see, Bell, to me, isn’t bad meaning good, he’s bad meaning bad. He’s a locker-room cancer. He’s poison. In pursuit of cash, he bulldozed his way out of an ideal situation in Pittsburgh, where on the field he meshed perfectly with Ben Roethlisberger and Antonio Brown. Bell landed in New York, where he flamed out with the Jets after playing in just 19 games. Owing him an additional $6 million, the Jets cut Bell on Tuesday rather than deal with his bad attitude.

In football, you can’t have a problem with bad boys. The game is best played by them. But you have to pick the right bad boys, the ones who absolutely love the game. That’s my gripe with Le’Veon. I don’t think he loves the game. He loves the financial windfall the game provides him because he’s good at it.

Let’s take Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill. He can be classified as a bad boy. He’s had some serious off-the-field issues. You know what motivates him to evolve and do better? His love of the game.

Remember when Andy Reid, as head coach of the Eagles, rescued Michael Vick from a federal prison and turned him back into a playmaker? It worked because Mike Vick loves football. That’s also the reason Vick turned into a tremendous leader in the Philly locker room.

Bad boys can turn good. One of my all-time favorite people and players is Ravens legend Ray Lewis. Early in his career, Ray was involved in a murder investigation. He pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice. Ray loved the game and God. He wanted to be regarded as one of the all-time, all-time greats. He leaned into his faith and became arguably the greatest leader in NFL history. He’s right there with Tom Brady in terms of leadership.

I don’t have a problem with bad boys. In some respects, I was one myself years ago.

My problem is with unrepentant bad boys. This is why I’m skeptical of my Chiefs tying any part of their success to Le’Veon Bell.

Bell is the kind of running back Suge Knight and Death Row Records would sign. Bell is Tupac Shakur. Dear mama, he’s thug4life. He has ambitions as a ridah. He’s all eyez on me. Bell ain’t got no muddafreakin friends. Grab your Glock when you see Bell rock. He’s hit ‘em up.

For non-Tupac fans, let me translate what I just said. Bell is going to bring dysfunction to the Chiefs. He’s troublesome. He’s going to make Andy Reid and Brett Veach sing Hail Mary.

I hope I’m wrong. Maybe Bell will be so embarrassed by his New York flameout and so highly motivated to make Adam Gase picture him rolling that he’ll be on his best behavior for the remainder of this season.

Clear enough for ya?

Why you Jets look mad?

Y’all supposed to be happy I’m free!

Oh, I forgot. Adam Gase.

That coach had a lot to say when I was in his offense.

My gut says this ends with Andy Reid and Le’Veon Bell riding down the Las Vegas Strip and Reid pretending he had nothing to do with end of Le’Veon’s career.

[Reply]
dlphg9 03:55 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Let's be fair here, a lot of posters that hated Whitlock all of the sudden think his stupid jokes and schtick are funny because he teamed up with Clay Travis and started expressing political opinions they agree with, that is literally all that changed.
I was thinking this exact thing. It seems to be coming from just a few posters though. So far 90% of the people posting in this thread agree that the article is trash.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:56 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
My only problem with signing Bell is that the guy held out for a year because he felt like he was worth so much. Just don't like selfish people like that when he's already making millions. Tells me he's not a team player and he's all about himself. Period. I'll trust Veach and Reid of course and it will be interesting to watch.

No doubt he's an incredible talent. At least at one point.
Not this shit...

Players have the right to hold out for however much money they think they should get.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:57 PM 10-16-2020
Im sure Bell saw what happened to Shady when he didnt secure the ball
He knows what will happen if its not team first
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:11 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I was thinking this exact thing. It seems to be coming from just a few posters though. So far 90% of the people posting in this thread agree that the article is trash.
Bump, who doesn't even post in the Lounge, downvoted my comment about Whitlock because apparently, I hurt his feelings.

He's just another in a long line of CUNTS that spend all their time in DC, yet neg rep and downvote people in the Lounge without participating.

Fuck you with a rusty crowbar, Bump. You need to have your estrogen level checked, Woman.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:20 PM 10-16-2020
Le'Veon is going to be a positive teammate and a solid contributor for the Chiefs if only for one reason: if he doesn't show out with the Chiefs this season, his career is effectively over.

Playing for the Chiefs, his 'brand' will be on full display every week. Every ball he carries/catches will be scrutinized a dozen times come the following Monday morning on every major sports show for the rest of the season. And he has to know that.

And he won't have any excuses now, because the NFL knows that Andy can bring in virtually any decent RB and get them to perform. Case in point, Damien Williams. If Bell can't for some reason, it'll be a huge red flag against Bell going forward.

So he'll have to make a point of being a great teammate and a positive veteran presence both on and off the field, or he can kiss any hope of earning another long-term contract away. And he'll have to put up solid numbers on top of all that.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:23 PM 10-16-2020
My only problem with signing Bell is that the guy held out for a year because he felt like he was worth so much. Just don't like selfish people like that when he's already making millions. Tells me he's not a team player and he's all about himself. Period. I'll trust Veach and Reid of course and it will be interesting to watch.

No doubt he's an incredible talent. At least at one point.
This is 100% nonsense
[Reply]
FAX 04:30 PM 10-16-2020
Spewage from The Green Room Cancer.

FAX
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:52 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
This is 100% nonsense
Why? Explain yourself.
[Reply]
eDave 04:58 PM 10-16-2020
Why? Explain yourself.
If he doesn't ball out here, he's an idiot. CEH working with this guy is well worth the vet minimum as well.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 05:00 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Bump, who doesn't even post in the Lounge, downvoted my comment about Whitlock because apparently, I hurt his feelings.

He's just another in a long line of ****S that spend all their time in DC, yet neg rep and downvote people in the Lounge without participating.

**** you with a rusty crowbar, Bump. You need to have your estrogen level checked, Woman.
He's only here for the politics. Claimed he was quitting the chiefs after the pregame thing and the Mahomes commercials in game 1.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 05:01 PM 10-16-2020
Prediction: only controversy Bell brings is first day he makes Thompson his bitch.

[Reply]
Kiimo 05:05 PM 10-16-2020
Why? Explain yourself.
Siding with "selfish players" over billionaire owners is ****ing stupid.

Any time a fan complains about a millionaire demanding their worth from a billionaire and calling them greedy is either jealous, ignorant, racist or all of the above.

Pittsburgh front office treats players like trash stop being a moron.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:07 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Siding with "selfish players" over billionaire owners is ****ing stupid.

Any time a fan complains about a millionaire demanding their worth from a billionaire and calling them greedy is either jealous, ignorant, racist or all of the above.

Pittsburgh front office treats players like trash stop being a moron.
That's 100% nonsense!
[Reply]
notorious 05:11 PM 10-16-2020
Gase should send Peyton Manning 99% of his paychecks.

The only reason he isn't selling insurance is he was lucky enough to coach at Denver when Manning was there.

He was and still is a worthless piece of shit.

Bell will be better. No doubt in my mind.
[Reply]
JakeF 05:15 PM 10-16-2020
I'm shocked that i finally agree with Whitlock about something.

Not only is Bell a bad boy but he's a bad boy that's already been paid. He doesn't give a shit about anything, he just wants an easy Super Bowl win. If things get tough he will quit. We didn't really need a new RB, we needed better blockers. When our shitty blocking makes things tough on Bell he will blame someone and cause problems.

I doubt Bell makes it to the end of the season on the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 20
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up