ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 67
« First < 16566263646566 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs
Dante84 04:39 PM 10-15-2020

Kansas City, #ChiefsKingdom, thank you for the opportunity ���� let’s go! pic.twitter.com/6aEY9GaoA7

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) October 15, 2020

pic.twitter.com/mVVZ7KQULX

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 15, 2020

[Reply]
dlphg9 02:09 AM 10-26-2020
So fucking glad we got him. Can't wait to see him get 10-15 carries to see how good he looks with more touches.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:58 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
So ****ing glad we got him. Can't wait to see him get 10-15 carries to see how good he looks with more touches.
I can't say exactly how happy I was but I broke at least 3 commandments.

I wanted him years ago during the draft and for him to end up here for next to nothing...:-)
[Reply]
tredadda 08:43 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Dude was extremely happy after the game. I couldn’t tell but it looked like he was iced out with the Arrowhead logo and his number 26 in the middle of it around his neck
I would imagine so. He went from a veritable dumpster fire to the reigning SB Champs who have a very good chance of going back and possibly repeating.
[Reply]
Otter 08:47 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I can't say exactly how happy I was but I broke at least 3 commandments.

I wanted him years ago during the draft and for him to end up here for next to nothing...:-)
6. You shall not murder
7. You shall not commit adultery
8. You shall not steal

All I want to know are 6 & 7 related because I have seen my wife for a week.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:24 AM 10-26-2020
I'd just like to say for the record:

I was wrong.

I will offer this caveat: the installation of Kilgore and Alegretti has made the line much more physical, and they are now creating rushing lanes in a way that Reiter never did. Osemele was looking good, but we can now see that Reiter was a black hole of suck.

So a convergence of variables has made the Bell pick-up look really, really smart.

When Schwartz is healthy, look out.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 09:26 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'd just like to say for the record:

I was wrong.

I will offer this caveat: the installation of Kilgore and Alegretti has made the line much more physical, and they are now creating rushing lanes in a way that Reiter never did. Osemele was looking good, but we can now see that Reiter was a black hole of suck.

So a convergence of variables has made the Bell pick-up look really, really smart.

When Schwartz is healthy, look out.
They are run blocking well but they aren't protecting our half billion dollar qb..that has to be fixed
[Reply]
Mecca 09:29 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
They are run blocking well but they aren't protecting our half billion dollar qb..that has to be fixed
On a couple of those they Broncos had more than we had blockers, on those you take the inside guys and the ball has to come out fast...it didn't.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:32 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
On a couple of those they Broncos had more than we had blockers, on those you take the inside guys and the ball has to come out fast...it didn't.
exactly.

This statement has been made dozens of times since the game. It tells me exactly who actually understands football and who does not.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:34 AM 10-26-2020
That first one, give Chubb credit, Mahomes knew he was going to be free which is why he was going to check it to Bell, Chubb jumped, Mahomes pulled it back to avoid a possible tipped ball int etc.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:35 AM 10-26-2020
Either that or Pat needs to bring one of the RB's in to block instead of releasing them to run a route.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:36 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Either that or Pat needs to bring one of the RB's in to block instead of releasing them to run a route.
I'm not sure he has a lot of trust in CEH as a blocker at this point and Bell just got here so that probably factors in.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:42 AM 10-26-2020
Le'Veon, bruh! Fix your youtube shit! That wack Jets shit needs to go! Double time!
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:20 PM 10-26-2020
I'm not sure he has a lot of trust in CEH as a blocker at this point and Bell just got here so that probably factors in.
I agree.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:25 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, I blame Pat for those free-release sacks. You have to either adjust the protection or get the ball out fast there. Not much you can expect out of the OL when none of them were assigned to the block.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:48 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, I blame Pat for those free-release sacks. You have to either adjust the protection or get the ball out fast there. Not much you can expect out of the OL when none of them were assigned to the block.
Ok, one of those Bell just ignored the blitzer, and that isn't on Mahomes. Bell is a veteran, and his lack of knowledge on the offense isn't a valid reason for missing that rusher.

I don't remember, but I don't think he played much after that.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 66 of 67
« First < 16566263646566 67 >
Up