ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 67
« First < 14546061626364 656667 >
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs
Dante84 04:39 PM 10-15-2020

Kansas City, #ChiefsKingdom, thank you for the opportunity ���� let’s go! pic.twitter.com/6aEY9GaoA7

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) October 15, 2020

pic.twitter.com/mVVZ7KQULX

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 15, 2020

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:05 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Eric Hicks is one of my least favorite Chiefs of all time.

Not only did he suck at his job but he was just fine with losing.
Agreed. Terrible player and, then, terrible contract.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:07 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Scale from 1 [no] to 100 [yes], what are the odds that Bell is on the roster next year?

I’m going with an 8.
Dude:

1) wants a ring
2) wants to be paid

We could probably argue the order, but the Chiefs are NOT going to pony up to pay him what he'll want next season. I think there's very little chance he's here next season if he has any success at all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:28 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Agreed. Terrible player and, then, terrible contract.
I'll never forget what he said.

I wish I could find the quote now but the fucker basically said he had no problem with losing.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 05:51 AM 10-23-2020
caption this:

[Reply]
htismaqe 06:09 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
caption this:

"You like, disappeared into the line and then 'poof!' you came out on the other side. How you do that?"
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:06 AM 10-23-2020
caption this:

How long would it take for hogs to consume Adam Case?
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:23 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Scale from 1 [no] to 100 [yes], what are the odds that Bell is on the roster next year?

I’m going with an 8.
Have to remember the salary cap is going DOWN next year.

Damian Williams will be back.

Leveon will not play for 690K again.

0-100 I would say 0 BUT we do have Veach so I will say 5.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:56 AM 10-23-2020
caption this:

"So, I listened to that 911 call you made about the naked girls you had a threesome with stealing your jewelry when you went to go workout. Did you ever get that back?"

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:06 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Have to remember the salary cap is going DOWN next year.

Damian Williams will be back.

Leveon will not play for 690K again.

0-100 I would say 0 BUT we do have Veach so I will say 5.
How does Damien williams contract work? This year would have been the final year of his contract. So does that just get pushed back a season?
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:09 AM 10-23-2020
God I'm pretty fucking excited for Bell the more I think about it. He was so God damn good in Pittsburg and doesn't have a lot of mileage on his body. Him and CEH will be the best running back duo in history, just wait. I can't wait to see how often Reid has them both lined up in the backfield. Good luck covering CEH and Bell out of the backfield and then Kelce or Hill or Watkins or Mecole or Robinson or Pringle.

Cleveland is going to envy us and tell Hunt and Chubb they need to play more like those Chiefs RBs.

Also I saw that someone had noted that Bell was a bad teammate because he said he was coming to play in 2018. Well his plan was to come back week 7 (may be wrong on week) and back then you didn't have to cut someone immediately to make room, so they'd get an exemption for 2 weeks and have a 54 man roster. Well, during those 2 weeks the team and Bell had to negotiate his pay and the team was unwilling to pay him his full amount, so he said fuck you ya flag wavin lady boy Rooney's and fuck you ya woman rapin, crotch rocket wreckin, non helmet wearin, diabetic, egg head Roethlisberger.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:21 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
How does Damien williams contract work? This year would have been the final year of his contract. So does that just get pushed back a season?
Yep.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:32 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
How long would it take for hogs to consume Adam Case?
How many of them are we feeding him to?
[Reply]
BWillie 11:43 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I mean come on, there's people here comparing him to Antonio Brown.

Brown started his BS AFTER he got paid, forced his way out of Pittsburgh, got cut in New England because he shot his load on someone without asking first, and then got booted out of Oakland for fighting with the GM. (Maybe I got the order wrong there, was Oakland first? It's hard to keep track with Brown).

Does Bell have a bad rep? Sure. But in what ****ing universe is he even close to Antonio Brown?
I'll listen to the Antonio Brown issues for sure. He legitimately has a chemical imbalance in his brain. But Bell is quite a bit different. He honestly did what made sense financially for a running back at that age at Pittsburgh. He got his contract with the Jets and then they get a new coach who never wanted to utilize him as he anticipated. If he was all about the money he would just have been fat and happy. He wants to play football and be used. That's better than a guy that plays hard in his contract year, and then mails it in the rest of the career.

Reid, Mahomes, and this locker room are the perfect fit for him. And he knows he has to be on good behavior or this may be the last stop. Chiefs have all the leverage and Bell is going to turn some heads.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:54 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I'll listen to the Antonio Brown issues for sure. He legitimately has a chemical imbalance in his brain. But Bell is quite a bit different. He honestly did what made sense financially for a running back at that age at Pittsburgh. He got his contract with the Jets and then they get a new coach who never wanted to utilize him as he anticipated. If he was all about the money he would just have been fat and happy. He wants to play football and be used. That's better than a guy that plays hard in his contract year, and then mails it in the rest of the career.

Reid, Mahomes, and this locker room are the perfect fit for him. And he knows he has to be on good behavior or this may be the last stop. Chiefs have all the leverage and Bell is going to turn some heads.
:-)
[Reply]
Dante84 08:21 AM 10-24-2020
What’s his stat line tomorrow?
[Reply]
Page 64 of 67
« First < 14546061626364 656667 >
Up