ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 152
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
ModSocks 10:49 AM 10-21-2020
Just remember, BlackOp did this same EXACT shit last season. Said all the same damn things.

Then the Raiders closed the season losing 5 of their final 6 games....

And now here we are again.

I guess, on the eve of opening TWO new stadiums, and a necessity to sell Seat Licenses for the following season, the rigged NFL script writers decided to award the Chargers with their worst season in recent memory, a Raiders collapse (and another losing season) and the Rams missed the playoffs, finishing 3rd in their division.

On what would be the most important season for all three relocated teams, the "rigged NFL" had all three teams miss the playoffs.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:07 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Just remember, BlackOp did this same EXACT shit last season. Said all the same damn things.

Then the Raiders closed the season losing 5 of their final 6 games....

And now here we are again.

I guess, on the eve of opening TWO new stadiums, and a necessity to sell Seat Licenses for the following season, the rigged NFL script writers decided to award the Chargers with their worst season in recent memory, a Raiders collapse (and another losing season) and the Rams missed the playoffs, finishing 3rd in their division.

On what would be the most important season for all three relocated teams, the "rigged NFL" had all three teams miss the playoffs.
It's cool...dont stop believing.

Got to protect that imaginary fort....for imaginary reasons.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:26 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's cool...dont stop believing.

Got to protect that imaginary fort....for imaginary reasons.
That doesn't address my post at all.

Explain the failure of your last season's predictions please.

You have it all figured out, so this should be easy.

Why did all 3 relocated teams miss the playoffs last season?

Why the Raiders fail to miss the playoffs despite your claims that the NFL was going to make sure they made the post season?

Why did the Chiefs win the SB if the NFL doesn't care about the midwest?

Why are the Chargers sitting at 1-4 when they've failed to meet the seat licensing sales that they based their financials on? The sales that they promised to the Rams that they'd make?

Explain to me how the Rams losing to the 49ers and falling to 3rd in their division helps them sell tickets.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:31 AM 10-21-2020
You've been saying this stupid shit every year for the last 4 years.

I swear you're bi-polar.

One day you can talk football like a normal person, the next day you make an idiot out of yourself.
He's something. It takes a "special" kind of person to continually spew his kind of bullshit interlaced with intermittent times of lucidity.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:07 PM 10-21-2020
I guess Blackop isn't interested in salvaging his credibility....
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:22 PM 10-21-2020

Why the Raiders fail to miss the playoffs despite your claims that the NFL was going to make sure they made the post season?

Why are the Chargers sitting at 1-4 when they've failed to meet the seat licensing sales that they based their financials on? The sales that they promised to the Rams that they'd make?

Explain to me how the Rams losing to the 49ers and falling to 3rd in their division helps them sell tickets.
They arent going rig every season for the same team...unless your owner controls the television contracts.

They caught so much blow-back from the Rams fiasco..including the entire city of NO boycotting the Superbowl and billboards being put up...that they had to create a new rule...which they had no real intention of enforcing. It was just PR damage control...the SB was the least watched in 2 decades.

The entire NFL watching public wanted a Brees/Mahomes SB...and both were denied due to questionable 4th quarter officiating.

Chargers are decimated by injuries...again. How are they going to pimp 2 teams in the same division as their #1 moneymaker and ratings darling? The NFL will do what it can...but the Chargers are a lost cause this year.

If Herbert looks as good as he has...2021 will be their year of favoritism. They might not need much...

The maximum the officials can sway an outcome is around 10 points without widespread attention...and the teams still have be somewhat competitive. Simms called out the DPI no-call on the Raiders. Word travels fast these days. They couldn't push the Jets into the winner's circle...even if they wanted to.

The Rams sold out to make a SB push...then had to dismantle their team. There was already a spotlight on them after how they got to the SB...you really think the NFL is going to risk pimping them again..in back-to-back years?..after terrible SB ratings?

I was honestly surprised the Raiders didn't get the final spot...but Jacobs went on IR at the end. They were 6-4 at the time I predicted it... then were outscored 74-12 in back-to-back blow-outs. No amount officiating can massage that...then the Titans beat them by 22. They gave up 116 points in a 3 week span...you cant rig your way out of being terrible. Most games are decided by one score or less..

There was also the threat of their stadium being behind schedule..and playing at UNLV for a season.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:31 PM 10-21-2020

It's tough for some to admit that teams go up and down from year to year.

KC finally loses a game after a 13 game winning stretch and it's the Refs fault/decision.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:40 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
It's tough for some to admit that teams go up and down from year to year.

KC finally loses a game after a 13 game winning stretch and it's the Refs fault/decision.
Keep convincing yourself that the officials didn't directly effect the outcome...even Simms said on his show...that the DPI no-call was the turning point in the game.

You guys REALLY need to believe...it's kind of wild.

I'm fine with KC being straight up beaten...not so much with one-sided officiating taking points/big plays off the board. That's horseshit on both sides...it cheapens the game.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:52 PM 10-21-2020
Keep convincing yourself that the officials didn't directly effect the outcome...even Simms said on his show...that the DPI no-call was the turning point in the game.

I'm fine with KC being straight up beaten...not so much with one-sided officiating taking points/big plays off the board. That's horseshit on both sides...it cheapens the game.
No, I kind of side with you. If that penalty would have been called KC would've went on to score 3 more TD's to crush the hapless underperforming Raiders and win the game. The Raiders would've folded right after that DPI.

NFL films says this was the turning point though.

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:57 PM 10-21-2020
They arent going rig every season for the same team...unless your owner controls the television contracts.

They caught so much blow-back from the Rams fiasco..including the entire city of NO boycotting the Superbowl and billboards being put up...that they had to create a new rule...which they had no real intention of enforcing. It was just PR damage control...the SB was the least watched in 2 decades.

The entire NFL watching public wanted a Brees/Mahomes SB...and both were denied due to questionable 4th quarter officiating.

Chargers are decimated by injuries...again. How are they going to pimp 2 teams in the same division as their #1 moneymaker and ratings darling? The NFL will do what it can...but the Chargers are a lost cause this year.

If Herbert looks as good as he has...2021 will be their year of favoritism.

The maximum the officials can sway an outcome is around 10 points without widespread attention...and the teams still have be somewhat competitive. Simms called out the DPI no-call on the Raiders. Word travels fast these days. They couldn't push the Jets into the winner's circle...even if they wanted to.

The Rams sold out to make a SB push...then had to dismantle their team. There was already a spotlight on them after how they got to the SB...you really think the NFL is going to risk pimping them again..in back-to-back years?..after terrible SB ratings?

I was honestly surprised the Raiders didn't get the final spot...but Jacobs went on IR at the end. They were 6-4 at the time I predicted it... then were outscored 74-12 in back-to-back blow-outs. No amount officiating can massage that...then the Titans beat them by 22. They gave up 116 points in a 3 week span...you cant rig your way out of being terrible. Most games are decided by one score or less..

There was also the threat of their stadium being behind schedule..and playing at UNLV for a season.
Why do you assume the Raiders even need help selling tickets? From all reports, fan enthusiasm for the Vegas Raiders has been high. They haven't had any financial set backs, haven't struggled to sell tickets or licensing, and their fans have been the most receptive to the relocation than the other two teams.

Meanwhile in L.A, both teams are struggled to sell season tickets and the Chargers, embarrassingly, have way, way undersold their projected seat licensing in a SoCal market that the NFL typically struggled with.

Your logic, from a business standpoint, simply does not hold up here at all.

1. The Chargers, the team that needs the most help, has year after year failed to produce a decent season. Their one winning season in recent memory came AFTER the stadium deal was approved, so don't even bother with your cliche answer there. If the NFL were rigged for financial reasons, the Raiders need the least amount of help, the Chargers the most.

2. Rigged Refs prevent blow outs from occurring with simple holding calls and P.I's. Matter of fact, if it were rigged, based off YOUR logic, there would be no blowouts. As you explained in weeks past, the refs are used to at least keep the games close. That's how you've gone on to explain why the Chiefs aren't blowing teams out.

3. Back in week 2, you claimed that the games was rigged for the Chargers to win. That's changed all of a sudden because of injuries? :-)

What injuries are you referring to? They don't have ONE season ending injury to a key player. You completely made that shit up based on the ol' "Chargers are always injured" rehtoric. Keenan Allen? Hunter Henry? Mike Williams? Joey Bosa? Melvin Ingrahm? All of their key players are still there. So that's BUUUULLSHIT.

4. In year's past you've gone on to say that even players and coaches are in on it. After teh Chiefs won the SB you've changed your tune to "Well, sometimes teams are so good that they can overcome the script writers". Which is it, are they playing to win or playing to adhere to the script? You can't seem to make up on your mind on this so you teeter back and forth on this.

5. Admit that you were wrong. That simple. You were wrong about the Raiders, Rams and Chargers last season, you were wrong about the Chiefs. You were wrong about the Chargers this season and the jury is certainly still out on the Raiders and Rams.

6. Do you believe that ONE season of success is what builds a fan base? Because that's what you're riding on. That a team can have one flukey season and then sell out the corresponding season. If that were true, why haven't the Chargers and Rams built a substantial fan base off their limited success?

Not only are you proven wrong year after year, your argument makes no sense from a monetary standpoint and you completely lack consistency in your theories.

You're making the shit up as you go and you're not bright enough to be good at it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:01 PM 10-21-2020

The guy who really needs to believe, is you. You feel this need to have this one-up on the sheeple so you can feel like you're "in the know". You need to feel intelligent and this is your coping mechanism to do so.

There's a big difference between "Officials directly affecting the outcome" and "The NFL is rigged".

99% of the people would agree that officials can directly affect the outcome. That's a no-shit.

And again, regarding the Raiders game, i would like to remind you that despite teh so-called "rigged" NFL, the Chiefs were a 4th-1 away from a chance to tie the game.

At the end of the day, the Chiefs defense failed to get the job done. That had nothing to do with the refs.

You bitch and complain after the Chiefs FINALLY lose a game, but you're nowhere to be found when the Chiefs are getting favorable calls. I guess it's not rigged when the Chiefs are winning.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:04 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
No, I kind of side with you. If that penalty would have been called KC would've went on to score 3 more TD's to crush the hapless underperforming Raiders and win the game. The Raiders would've folded right after that DPI.

NFL films says this was the turning point though.

We could sit here and talk about actual football and what actually took place in that game and what the Chiefs defense failed to do, and how the Chiefs offense failed to adjust.

But it's much easier to just make shit up about how the game is rigged. It requires far less intelligence, some imagination and some revisionist history.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:05 PM 10-21-2020
We could sit here and talk about actual football and what actually took place in that game and what the Chiefs defense failed to do, and how the Chiefs offense failed to adjust.

But it's much easier to just make shit up about how the game is rigged. It requires far less intelligence and some revisionist history.
I don't think the game is rigged but there were a handful of HORRIBLE calls in that game.

I don't think the refs do it on purpose, they're just really bad at their job.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:11 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I don't think the game is rigged but there were a handful of HORRIBLE calls in that game.

I don't think the refs do it on purpose, they're just really bad at their job.
Absolutely.

And it's in every sport. Intelligent people recognize that. People who feign intelligence don't and instead ramble on about inconsistent, illogical conspiracies.

I find calls maddening too. Every game, actually.

When the Chiefs are the beneficiary, we just shrug our shoulders and say, "whatever, i'll take it".

When the Chiefs are on the losing side of it, then all of a sudden the game is rigged.

GMAFB.

Where was BlackOp on that bullshit fumble call during the Patriots game two weeks ago? That was a bullshit ass call that went our way. A call that coulda shifted momentum and even possibly put the Chiefs at a deficit, and as Blackop likes to point out, "A HUUGE MOMENTUM SWING!". A Patriots win there would do wonder for keeping the AFCW and AFCE more competitive. Instead the Chiefs won, widening the gap in the AFCW, and keeping the Patriots down in their division.

He wasn't running around making a big deal about THAT, that's for sure.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:24 PM 10-21-2020

You're being too simplistic.Youre just cherry picking and not looking at the entire picture. It doesn't need to happen immediately. The fact is the Rams magically became winners as soon as they moved.did the same thing when they moved to STL... SB appearance in short order. They don't need Chargers to do well yet.
Rams v 49ers? Season ain't over yet. It's a tv show with episodes to build future drama.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 152
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Up