ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 152
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
Eureka 02:33 PM 10-15-2020

After your team wins 13 straight (including a SB) watching a close loss isn't that bad.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:56 AM 10-16-2020
https://twitter.com/RaiderCody/statu...01569477181440

LOL

[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:16 AM 10-17-2020

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:50 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I rewatched the game yesterday, and the way the Raiders D played after allowing KC to get those early 21 points was frankly amazing. A couple dropped INTs, one on the drive that got KC to 32, if caught would have changed it even more.

KC better get that OL fixed.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:51 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
It is the sole reason the Raiders won the game though correct? That is what he is implying. Chiefs would have went on to score a TD on every possession afterwards.

Like I said it looks like pass interference but to imply that the Chiefs would have won the game with that being a flag is ridiculous OR that refs where trying to help the Raiders win.
I don’t know that there was an agenda to help the Raiders, but I know that officiating was one-sided and benefited the Raiders greatly.

Remember the Raiders game in KC last year? Something like 12 Raider penalties to 0? Hard to imagine there not being an agenda in that game. Although I don’t think it would have mattered.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:53 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You’re still missing the point. If you want to call those penalties, that’s fine, but you can’t turn around and not call a blatant PI on what would’ve been a huge game changing play. The PI on Hill was worse than both of the penalties that took points off the board for the Chiefs. You could even argue those 2 had little to no impact on the actual play, but you can’t with the PI on Hill. That’s absolutely one-sided officiating and had an impact on the outcome of the game.
Call the WAAAAAHmbulance.

Having watched the game again yesterday, the Chiefs really have nothing, and I mean nothing, to cry about in regards to the officiating. You got as many beneficial calls, or non-calls, as the Raiders received.

Your problem is that you are used to getting ALL the calls now.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:57 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I rewatched the game yesterday, and the way the Raiders D played after allowing KC to get those early 21 points was frankly amazing. A couple dropped INTs, one on the drive that got KC to 32, if caught would have changed it even more.

KC better get that OL fixed.
I’ll give the Raiders credit for a good offensive performance, but I didn’t see much to be impressed with from their defense. They got a few stops. Big deal. A few of those were due to dropped passes. Penalties killed a few other drives. The Chiefs should have had 50 points on the board.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:07 AM 10-17-2020

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:18 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I’ll give the Raiders credit for a good offensive performance, but I didn’t see much to be impressed with from their defense. They got a few stops. Big deal. A few of those were due to dropped passes. Penalties killed a few other drives. The Chiefs should have had 50 points on the board.
Chiefs fan as they refuse to acknowledge that they have a real problem on offense right now. It is criminal malfeasance by Veach how much Mahomes has to run for his life.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:23 AM 10-17-2020

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:40 AM 10-17-2020
Call the WAAAAAHmbulance.

Having watched the game again yesterday, the Chiefs really have nothing, and I mean nothing, to cry about in regards to the officiating. You got as many beneficial calls, or non-calls, as the Raiders received.

Your problem is that you are used to getting ALL the calls now.
Getting all the calls? Like in the AFCC vs the Patriots? Or vs Houston in the regular season last year?

There have been times that it seemed the Chiefs benefited from officiating, but it was generally in games in which it didn't really matter. Like the aforementioned Raiders game with the a big penalty disparity. But officiating played a major role in keeping them out of the SB two years ago and in the Houston loss last year, and nearly cost them a win vs Pittsburgh the year before. Just as a few examples. The only time I even remember a fanbase complaining that the refs won a game for the Chiefs (aside from some 49ers fans who thought that the call on Kittle in the first half cost them the SB) was in Foxboro last year, and the Patriots actually had a large penalty disparity in their favor. They just focused on a call or two near the end of the game like their whiny ass fans do.

If you want to argue that the Chiefs had as many calls go their way as the Raiders in this game, that may be possible, but the Raiders didn't have 18 points taken away. In fact, they didn't have 0. It's a joke to say the Chiefs have nothing to complain about.

That said, shit happens. The occasional loss is expected. This will just increase the intensity in the rematch, and I have no doubt that KC will depants the Raiders in primetime in Vegas.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:47 AM 10-17-2020
Chiefs fan as they refuse to acknowledge that they have a real problem on offense right now. It is criminal malfeasance by Veach how much Mahomes has to run for his life.

Uh....I don't think anyone's overly worried about the offense. The defense might be a bit of a concern, but there's no reason to worry about being able to score, especially after adding Bell. Could the offensive line be better? Sure, but that's been the case for years. Mahomes has been running around making plays throughout his short career.

If you're using a game in which the Chiefs scored 32 and should have had 50 as an example of offensive struggle, I think you're proving my point for me.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:55 AM 10-17-2020

Why don't you compare the Chiefs offensive stats this year to a year ago at this time and get back to me.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 01:33 PM 10-17-2020
The blueprint to beat the Chiefs is keeping Mahomes in the pocket with pressure. Give him 10-12 seconds to wander around in the backfield and he will kill you every time.

Chiefs need to be more patient and run the ball more instead of going for the homerun every other play. Chiefs still the best team in the NFL but play calling is a bit suspect at times.
[Reply]
jdubya 02:04 PM 10-17-2020

:-)

[Reply]
Page 46 of 152
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up