ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 63
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:57 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If you had shit on your hands, would you wipe them off with a paper towel? If no, a bidet is almost certainly preferable. Definitely takes some getting used to, but count me in as a fan.
Baby wipes brah
[Reply]
BWillie 06:50 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Got two things this week that I'm liking.

I haven't owned a pair of Brooks before but I think I'm on board now. So comfortable, quality seems high, good for the gym or the street.

https://www.brooksrunning.com/en_us/...ns/110288.html

Got this lock for my son's new bike. Turns out it may be a bit of overkill, this thing is a tank. The links are huge in real life. It's a man's lock for sure.

https://www.kryptonitelock.com/en/pr...ey/999539.html

[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:21 PM 06-06-2019
This thread just cost me money. I've been considering a bidet for two years. Just ordered a Bio Bidet 2000.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:31 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
This thread just cost me money. I've been considering a bidet for two years. Just ordered a Bio Bidet 2000.
Damn. I thought I was going out on a limb for getting the $30 Amazon version. :-)
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:38 PM 06-06-2019
Damn. I thought I was going out on a limb for getting the $30 Amazon version. :-)
I've been on the fence for awhile. It was time to shit or get off the pot.

The comment about wiping shit-covered hands with a paper towel sealed the deal 😂
[Reply]
DaFace 08:42 PM 06-06-2019
I've been on the fence for awhile. It was time to shit or get off the pot.

The comment about wiping shit-covered hands with a paper towel sealed the deal 😂
Well, I'm sorry to have cost you money. But I hope it's everything you hoped it could be!
[Reply]
DaFace 08:43 PM 06-06-2019
To be fair, I ordered Bowser's sleep mask this week, so this thread cost me money too. But that was a $25 purchase. :-)
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:43 PM 06-06-2019
Well, I'm sorry to have cost you money. But I hope it's everything you hoped it could be!
I'll upload a video of it's first use, just for you.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:45 PM 06-06-2019
I'll upload a video of it's first use, just for you.
:-)
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:45 PM 06-06-2019
To be fair, I ordered Bowser's sleep mask this week, so this thread cost me money too. But that was a $25 purchase. :-)
Well if you want better sleep you'd better go spend some coin on the ChiliPad. I probably get an hour plus if additional sleep on an average night because of mine.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:46 PM 06-06-2019
Well if you want better sleep you'd better go spend some coin in the ChiliPad. I probably get an hour plus if additional sleep on an average night because of mine.
Was it you who posted that earlier? I actually did look into it. It's a little pricey for me for now, but I could definitely see justifying that in the future.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:48 PM 06-06-2019
Was it you who posted that earlier? I actually did look into it. It's a little pricey for me for now, but I could definitely see justifying that in the future.
Yeah. The extra sleep has been borderline life changing.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:30 PM 06-06-2019
You're going to sleep like a rock, I guarantee it!
[Reply]
DaFace 09:43 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You're going to sleep like a rock, I guarantee it!
I don't sleep a lot during the day, but the last few weeks I've been waking up at like 5:30am with the sun coming up and had a tough time getting back to sleep. I'm hoping that having these in a drawer to throw on when that happens will help.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:49 PM 06-06-2019
I don't sleep a lot during the day, but the last few weeks I've been waking up at like 5:30am with the sun coming up and had a tough time getting back to sleep. I'm hoping that having these in a drawer to throw on when that happens will help.
I'm one of those that hear everything at night. I started using ear plugs a few years ago and sleep very well now.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 63
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up