ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 63
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:52 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I use the standard Aquarius model. My dental hygienist likes the cordless one but corded is just fine for me. You have to work your way up to the 10 level but your gums will thank you for it. My routine is brush, water pik, mouthwash (Listerine cool mint). Might sound like overkill but it only takes five minutes start to finish and my dental health game is on point.

https://www.waterpik.com/oral-health...losser/WP-660/

I use a Waterpik as well, though cordless, without the water tank, and it only has 2 settings. I should've listed it just due to the fact, like you said, level one was like getting my gums tattooed on in the beginning and now the higher level feels like a thorough rinse.
[Reply]
frozenchief 03:56 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Sounds like some nice gear. It's funny the difference between what you need there in below-zero plus wind chill and what I need living in Arizona in 110 degrees plus sun light exposure. Left outside in it we'd likely both die if we were wearing each other's gear.
We probably would die in each other’s gear but the waders wouldn’t kill you if you need them for streams up in northern AZ. Simms are used throughout the west, including CO and UT. If I’m fishing in AK I just add lots of under layers, which would kill anyone in AZ when it’s 110. I can’t imagine how hot that would make someone in your climate.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:56 AM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
My firm recently presented all staff members with Kenneth Cole Reaction backpacks. I wear a backpack daily as part of my commute, and over the years generally just picked up whatever the cheapest Walmart/Target special was. I was amazed how much more comfortable this was than others I've used. Light weight, but sturdy.

No idea if it's waterproof or not, though.
Thanks! I'll check them out.

PS. You still have the coolest name on the board.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:56 AM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Podcast I listen to talks about datsusara bags, that I've always wanted to try.

Might give them a look

https://www.dsgear.com/
Thanks man! I'll check them out as well.
[Reply]
In58men 07:17 AM 06-06-2019
Just picked this baby up last night. Already my best purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:22 AM 06-06-2019
Sig Sauer P320 Compact 9mm for concealed carry...awesome trigger...

[Reply]
O.city 08:55 AM 06-06-2019
Took DaFace's recommendation and bouth a Weber Gs4 last year. It's held up perfectly. I use the charcoal when i've spent some coin on some steaks or prime rib or something, but the gas is nice and easy for those nights we're doing burgers or chicken or something.
[Reply]
Sorce 09:39 AM 06-06-2019

Got this when amazon had it on sale. I hate not pooping at home now.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:44 AM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Just picked this baby up last night. Already my best purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice looking truck, congrats.

I used to have an SUV and would love to have another or a nice truck like that. But good lord, the prices of these vehicles any more. Even used.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:44 AM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by Sorce:

Got this when amazon had it on sale. I hate not pooping at home now.
Toilet seat heater?
[Reply]
threebag 09:56 AM 06-06-2019
I see a lot of SonicCare I use the Oral-B - Genius Pro 9600 Rechargeable Toothbrush. It’s the best brush I have ever used. I also didn’t mind my cleaning when she kept pressing her sweet tits against me.

[Reply]
DaFace 11:02 AM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Toilet seat heater?
Bidet. Don't knock it until you try it.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:04 AM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Bidet. Don't knock it until you try it.
LOL. A co-worker I know swears by his bidet. He gets razzed endlessly about it, but he owns it.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:07 AM 06-06-2019
Hopefully scho will come report on his next purchase
[Reply]
Bowser 11:07 AM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Hopefully scho will come report on his next purchase
Scho is DEFINITELY going to need a bidet
[Reply]
Page 17 of 63
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up