ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 63
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:27 AM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
+1 for Sonicare from me. I wouldn't have thought of mentioning that one, but I used to be a cavity per year kind of guy, and since buying a Sonicare brush 5 or so years ago, I haven't had a single one.
It dawned on me yesterday while seeing a new dentist and he asked if I used an electric toothbrush. I dreaded going to the dentist in the past but I'm in and out with just standard cleanings every 6 months since using a Sonicare.
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:37 AM 05-30-2019
https://www.500level.com/products/pa...ty-football-03

https://www.500level.com/products/pa...ty-football-08

These shirts are soo comfy. They've held up very well too.
[Reply]
Bweb 11:51 AM 05-30-2019
I'll start with one of the more obvious ones that is probably shard with a number of people here.

https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/g.../61011001.html

I just hit the 10-year anniversary of purchasing my Weber Genesis E-310 gas grill. It's definitely not a cheap purchase, but man...this thing is a tank. I've had it for a decade, probably averaging use once every week or two, and it's held up like a champ. I've replaced the electric igniter button, but other than that, it's all original. Prior to this, I probably only had cheap grills last a few years each, and the cheap aluminum they're made out of made for lots of hot and cold spots that made cooking a good steak a giant pain in the ass.

In short, if you're in the market for a grill, and you can swing the money, do it. You won't regret it.
Me and the Mrs have this exact same grill (purchased 2 years ago)...we can confirm that it is great! :-)
[Reply]
tooge 12:07 PM 05-30-2019
1. Cool Touch damper handles for my WSM and Webber kettle. Cheap, easy to put on, and make damper adjustment way easier

2. Stihl Chainsaw. 18 years of abuse and still goin strong and I use it all year.

3. Frog Toggs raingear. Shit just keeps me dry

4. Buck knife on my keychain. I use it everyday for about everything. Been there 20 years

5. Tilley hat. Bought it in 1997. It's flown off my head out of boats many times, but it floats. It's got a small pouch for money or a fishing license, etc. Best hats ever.
[Reply]
tooge 12:17 PM 05-30-2019
Muck boots. I've got the high and the ankle length.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:38 AM 05-31-2019
This might be as good of a place to ask as any.

I'm looking for a recommendation on a decent backpack. We're headed to Disney this year and want to be able to take a few things (snacks/water/camera/etc) in with us. Preferably lightweight and waterproof.

Anyone have a suggestion?
[Reply]
Frazod 10:59 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:

I'm looking for a recommendation on a decent backpack. We're headed to Disney this year and want to be able to take a few things (snacks/water/camera/etc) in with us. Preferably lightweight and waterproof.

My firm recently presented all staff members with Kenneth Cole Reaction backpacks. I wear a backpack daily as part of my commute, and over the years generally just picked up whatever the cheapest Walmart/Target special was. I was amazed how much more comfortable this was than others I've used. Light weight, but sturdy.

No idea if it's waterproof or not, though.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:36 PM 05-31-2019
+1 for Sonicare from me. I wouldn't have thought of mentioning that one, but I used to be a cavity per year kind of guy, and since buying a Sonicare brush 5 or so years ago, I haven't had a single one.
+2.
Sonic brush + WaterPik = best start and end of every day.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 12:52 PM 05-31-2019
Mechanical nose hair trimmer
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:28 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:

Podcast I listen to talks about datsusara bags, that I've always wanted to try.

Might give them a look

https://www.dsgear.com/
[Reply]
Fishpicker 01:40 PM 05-31-2019
someone recommend a waterpik. Vailpass, what do you have?
[Reply]
Strongside 01:44 PM 05-31-2019
YETI Cooler

2018 Ford F-150 Raptor

Gateway Drum Smoker

Hoka One One Tor-Tech Mid Hiking Boots

Citizen Eco-Drive Wristwatch

Echo Gas Backpack Leaf Blower

SS Brewtech 14 gallon conical fermenter
[Reply]
frozenchief 01:59 PM 05-31-2019
Apocalypse Gear winter parka. Built for Yukon Quest sled dog race, it’s tough as nails, quite warm and slides on easily over other layers. akgear.com

Anything by Simms for fishing. Great gore Tex jacket and breathable waders. Had my waders for over 10 years. Still no leaks.

Wolf 36” stove. Wish I had room for the 48” but the heat control is fantastic. Expensive install up front but worth every penny.

Sagebrush dry dry gear backpack. Made in Southeast Alaska,it’s kept my gear dry through many storms, in Alaska, Belize and elsewhere. If I’m getting into a boat, I throw extra gear (jackets, layers, etc.) into my sagebrush dry pack.

Pelican cases. Similar to sagebrush dry. Absolutely waterproof, crush proof and floatable, I use this for wallets, keys, cell phones. Buy one and it lasts forever.

I’m sure I’ll think of others but those are a good starting point.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:21 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
someone recommend a waterpik. Vailpass, what do you have?
I use the standard Aquarius model. My dental hygienist likes the cordless one but corded is just fine for me. You have to work your way up to the 10 level but your gums will thank you for it. My routine is brush, water pik, mouthwash (Listerine cool mint). Might sound like overkill but it only takes five minutes start to finish and my dental health game is on point.

https://www.waterpik.com/oral-health...losser/WP-660/

[Reply]
vailpass 02:30 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Apocalypse Gear winter parka. Built for Yukon Quest sled dog race, it’s tough as nails, quite warm and slides on easily over other layers. akgear.com

Anything by Simms for fishing. Great gore Tex jacket and breathable waders. Had my waders for over 10 years. Still no leaks.

Wolf 36” stove. Wish I had room for the 48” but the heat control is fantastic. Expensive install up front but worth every penny.

Sagebrush dry dry gear backpack. Made in Southeast Alaska,it’s kept my gear dry through many storms, in Alaska, Belize and elsewhere. If I’m getting into a boat, I throw extra gear (jackets, layers, etc.) into my sagebrush dry pack.

Pelican cases. Similar to sagebrush dry. Absolutely waterproof, crush proof and floatable, I use this for wallets, keys, cell phones. Buy one and it lasts forever.

I’m sure I’ll think of others but those are a good starting point.
Sounds like some nice gear. It's funny the difference between what you need there in below-zero plus wind chill and what I need living in Arizona in 110 degrees plus sun light exposure. Left outside in it we'd likely both die if we were wearing each other's gear.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 63
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up