ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 63
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
Dante84 02:42 PM 05-25-2019
TSA Pre-check is by far the best $80 I’ve ever spent. I’d gladly pay 5x that amount for the time/stress it has saved me when I travel for work and personal.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:50 PM 05-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Looking forward to reading this:

Makes you wonder why Nimoy got so sick of his shit that he quit talking to him before he died. Actually, not really.

I think I'll take a pass on Shatner mining the grave of his "best friend" for more cash.
:-)
[Reply]
ChiefGator 03:32 PM 05-25-2019
Recently picked up one of these... the applications of this are obviously pretty straightforward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w

[Reply]
tx4chiefs 03:49 PM 05-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
TSA Pre-check is by far the best $80 I’ve ever spent. I’d gladly pay 5x that amount for the time/stress it has saved me when I travel for work and personal.
Global Entry gives you pre-check and easy customs when going internationally. Only $100.00 / 5 years. Best thing ever.
[Reply]
shitgoose 04:08 PM 05-25-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
Recently picked up one of these... the applications of this are obviously pretty straightforward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w

I've been in the market for a replacement encabulator since mine shot craps last fall.

I'm primarily using it to produce Russian Miak for troll vaporization. Does this one have a multi-phase hydro-fractionator?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:12 PM 05-25-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Makes you wonder why Nimoy got so sick of his shit that he quit talking to him before he died. Actually, not really.

I think I'll take a pass on Shatner mining the grave of his "best friend" for more cash. :-)
Who knows? Old people get cranky about things the rest of us don't even think about.

I think Nimoy truly loved Shatner for the majority of their friendship, but we all know Bill was a bit of a narcissist. Maybe, in his old, age, Leonard just got a bit too cranky to tolerate that as long as he had before, and so enough was enough.

People fall in and out of love and friendships come and go. I'm glad Bill wrote the book so the fans can remember the good times and give us a little insight into two lives defined by a franchise.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:16 PM 05-25-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Last year I bought a 36 inch Blackstone Griddle. Love that thing and got rid of my old gas grill.

I want a smoker\grill though so considering getting a Rec Tec

Same and same
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 05:11 PM 05-25-2019
Weber kettle with a chimney starter. Sorry Hank Hill, no more propane for me.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:18 PM 05-25-2019
Who knows? Old people get cranky about things the rest of us don't even think about.

I think Nimoy truly loved Shatner for the majority of their friendship, but we all know Bill was a bit of a narcissist. Maybe, in his old, age, Leonard just got a bit too cranky to tolerate that as long as he had before, and so enough was enough.

People fall in and out of love and friendships come and go. I'm glad Bill wrote the book so the fans can remember the good times and give us a little insight into two lives defined by a franchise.
Plus wasn't Shatner mightily butthurt over Nimoy getting into JJ's Star Trek movies, but not him?
[Reply]
srvy 05:18 PM 05-25-2019

Leonard Nimoy was a dork in anything I ever watched him in. For God sake he wore turtlenecks! I rest my case.
[Reply]
srvy 05:21 PM 05-25-2019
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson:
Weber kettle with a chimney starter. Sorry Hank Hill, no more propane for me.
Hank Hill is the man but gas isnt the do all. It has its purpose so I forgive him.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:26 PM 05-25-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Plus wasn't Shatner mightily butthurt over Nimoy getting into JJ's Star Trek movies, but not him?
Yeah, I think so. It seems to me that his ego and desire to constantly make a buck tend to override anything else he does.
[Reply]
In58men 05:29 PM 05-25-2019
My wife just purchased at Dyson Ball Animal vacuum and she absolutely loves it. She literally vacuums every other day now lol.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:11 PM 05-25-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
I wish they would come up with a procedure to eliminate eye floaters.
This.

And tinnitus.
[Reply]
scho63 07:12 PM 05-25-2019
This is a pretty cool thread. Interesting to see what excites people

I bought a backpack at WalMart when I was in Philly a month ago because Spirit Airlines wanted to charge me $47 and $42 for EACH leg of my Philly-Dallas-Phoenix flight. I bought a backpack for $17 and stuffed my entire carry on in it. It weighed 16.5 pounds! Made it on the flight and paid ZERO for a carry on. Can't find a photo online.

Timberland Boat Shoes (Piper Cove)

Jos A Banks sweater

ZTE Blade Max cell HUGE screen and clear

[Reply]
Page 13 of 63
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up