ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 63
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
Sofa King 04:59 PM 05-24-2019
This thread is going to cost us all a lot of money.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:02 PM 05-24-2019
I feel like everyone is just trying to out-do each other with these purchases.

So uh, we got one of these bad boys delivered to the shop last week:

[Reply]
MTG#10 05:05 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Stewie:

Too bad. Don't limit yourself due to preconceived notions. I have two smokers and the gas grill is every bit as important.
No preconceived notion about it, meat tastes better to me over charcoal than gas.
[Reply]
srvy 05:19 PM 05-24-2019
My Black Widow Graybark custom takedown recurve. Ordered it from Ken Beck in the 80s after I had been promoted to Crew Chief hefty raise and furnished work truck so didnt have to many expenses. I had it made to 78 lbs at 29 " my draw length because I was young and thought I was a he man. In 2000s I payed Ken beck another visit and ordered lighter limbs 58 lbs at 29". Ken was handing down business and remaining spokesman so I want it done while he was still hands on. Love this bow I started with an Old Ben Pearson Recurve as a nipper then to Fred Bear recurve. I experimented with a Jennings compound bow for about a year but that wasnt for me. I have fiddled with bow making with a recurve and longbow some osage self bows but the widow is for meat in the freezer.

Not my bow but similar but newer model directly from the manufacturers website. I like the picture.

[Reply]
Fishpicker 05:55 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I feel like everyone is just trying to out-do each other with these purchases.

So uh, we got one of these bad boys delivered to the shop last week:

ah cool, electric football. I havent seen that in decades
[Reply]
shitgoose 07:49 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Why are you so pleased with it? Were you unable to see far away or close up before you got it?
I was near sighted and had been wearing glasses and contacts since age 8. Fast forward 25 years and I had the procedure done. It took all of 15 minutes and my vision is now perfect.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:52 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by shitgoose:
I was near sighted and had been wearing glasses and contacts since age 8. Fast forward 25 years and I had the procedure done. It took all of 15 minutes and my vision is now perfect.
Same issue and I had mine done 10 years ago. Still at 20-20. Best investment ever.

It doesn't solve the problem of going far sighted as you get older though.
[Reply]
007 09:48 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by shitgoose:
I wish they would come up with a procedure to eliminate eye floaters.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:22 PM 05-24-2019
Best headphones I've ever owned. Sounds is phenomenal, but even beyond that the velour earpads are amazing.

Best
$450 I've ever spent on a laptop. Screen is REALLY nice.

These are delicious and keto as fuck. Just wish they weren't so expensive.

I gave away my spare bed and sold my old couch, so
I got this for when relatives stay over:

Looking forward to reading this:

Fucking piece of shit 17-year old Jeep needs the power steering fixed but I'm a cheap fuck.

[Reply]
DeepPurple 09:32 AM 05-25-2019
50th Anniversary Camaro, the window sticker was $39,500 I bought it six months old with 1700 miles for $29,900. I love leather interior and it has a special gray and black leather with 50th markings. They only came in one color, Nightfall Gray Metallic and they only made 5700 of all the engines combined. Mine was the lowest, 275 HP turbo which was suppose to do 0-60 in 5.6 sec and it would put you back in your seat. It had special wheels, markings, badges, floormats, headrests, etc. We had one fellow in the club who had bought one with something like 655 HP and he paid about $60K for it, everything else was the same.

[Reply]
Bowser 10:06 AM 05-25-2019
Picked up a Ninja Insta Pot. This thing is amazing. It can slow or quick cook, and there are a ton of healthy recipes to choose. From. The kid and I made vegetarian chili (her choice to be a vegetarian, not mine lol) and it was damned tasty. Handy kitchen tool.

[Reply]
DaFace 10:17 AM 05-25-2019
I'm a big fan of this universal remote if you want to control multiple devices but don't want to shell out the money for a Harmony.

Inteset 4-in-1 Universal Backlit IR Learning Remote for use with Apple TV, Xbox One, Roku, Media Center/Kodi, Nvidia Shield, most Streamers and other A/V Devices https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M4I1BAY..._RMw6CbJVXV9PQ

You can program any button to do anything by having it "learn" from your existing remotes, so it can basically replace anything. And it can do programmable macros as well. I have mine set up with my Roku, TV, and sound bar to turn them all on and off at once. It's probably not worth buying if you already have a universal remote that came with your cable box or whatever, but it's nice to have something that is completely flexible.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:36 AM 05-25-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Picked up a Ninja Insta Pot. This thing is amazing. It can slow or quick cook, and there are a ton of healthy recipes to choose. From. The kid and I made vegetarian chili (her choice to be a vegetarian, not mine lol) and it was damned tasty. Handy kitchen tool.

I’d probably go with this, though mine isn’t the same brand.

We always use this thing and it saves so much time and money, especially in the winter.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:58 AM 05-25-2019
$40 on Amazon. Got it last Christmas because I was tired of my knife set and didn't want to break the bank on a single knife. ATK reps this one too, it's a very nice all around knife, feels good, sharp as hell and holds an edge forever.

https://www.amazon.com/Victorinox-Fi.../dp/B008M5U1C2

[Reply]
Sorce 01:25 PM 05-25-2019
Just bought this a month ago but I already love it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 12 of 63
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up