ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 63
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:06 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Dual control heated mattress pad. One of his side and one for hers. You can leave yours off if you want, or just use it to warm up the bed for a bit before getting into bed on those February nights.

Not so much for me, but more for the wife who is ALWAYS cold.
One of the inventions ever. We use ours year 'round.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:12 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I did. There were quite a bit of changes that could be made, but I made only a couple. It wouldn't let me add a msg onto them for whatever reason. I'm afraid that I'm going to have a bunch of new shoes by the end of the year.

You owe me a lot of money for linking that site.
Yeah, it can become addictive.

They're kind of picky on the messages for some reason. I usually just monogram mine.

Keep checking back, because occasionally they'll put up something kind of different and unique. I've made some really cool shoes on there when some of the temporary stuff shows up.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:13 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:

Lastly (for now), in early 2017 we bought a left over 2016 Kia Optima with the 1.6L turbo motor. With my kids and parents now spread all over the western US, we are doing more road trips and wanted something quieter and with better mileage than my Subaru. I love this car and couldn't be happier with it. It is quiet, comfortable, roomy and gets 38-40 mpg but still has plenty of power to pass, etc. Plus we picked it up brand new for $20K.

WATCH OUT FOR THAT CAT! SWERVE!
[Reply]
Frosty 01:19 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
WATCH OUT FOR THAT CAT! SWERVE!
This was right after I detailed it so, of course, she had to come out and put her butt on it right away.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:41 PM 05-24-2019
I have way too much fun with the Nike "customize your own shoes" website.

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/m...es/7puZoolZoi3

Here's my newest pair. They're laceless.
Solo Jazz 4Lyfe!!!

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:42 PM 05-24-2019
Yeah, it can become addictive.

They're kind of picky on the messages for some reason. I usually just monogram mine.

Keep checking back, because occasionally they'll put up something kind of different and unique. I've made some really cool shoes on there when some of the temporary stuff shows up.
It was kind of odd. I was going to put my name on them, but apparently Tim is offensive or something.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:50 PM 05-24-2019
https://www.google.com/shopping/prod...Ha_zA8MQjTMIKA

This thing is awesome for under $20. Really great design. It folds completely flat for storage and is height adjustable. The top can be flat (TV tray) or angled for a laptop (has a lip). Legs can fit underneath a couch. Turn it sideways and use it as a bed tray. Like most of the people...I bought one then bought more. 5 star product. Build quality feels like is should be $50+.

Walmart has them...

Reviews...

https://www.google.com/shopping/prod...HTXXBj4QqSQIMQ

how many sides on a die

[Reply]
Stewie 02:11 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Mine usually tops out at maybe 475 degrees or so. It does fine enough for my purposes, but I'm not that picky.

It probably has to with altitude.

I have a 1998 natural gas Weber Genesis Gold (top of the line back then). It gets to 650+ without a problem.

I get great results searing steaks. I replaced the normal grates for cast iron. That also makes a difference.
[Reply]
shitgoose 02:34 PM 05-24-2019
LASIK. Not a product but rather a service.

Hands down the best $3k I have ever spent. If I ever win the Lotto I will pay for everyone I know to have it done
[Reply]
vailpass 02:36 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by shitgoose:

Hands down the best $3k I have ever spent. If I ever win the Lotto I will pay for everyone I know to have it done
Why are you so pleased with it? Were you unable to see far away or close up before you got it?
[Reply]
MTG#10 03:04 PM 05-24-2019

Because I refuse to grill over gas. The push button charcoal igniter is great.

Best sounding bluetooth speaker I've ever heard. Matches my mid-century modern living room and fills it with phenomenal sound.

Never leave the house without it.
[Reply]
007 03:19 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just drop the 30 bucks and sleep like a corpse, you tightass! You'll thank me later! :-)
Did you even read the post you quoted? :-)
[Reply]
Stewie 04:14 PM 05-24-2019
[QUOTE=MTG#10;14282446]

Because I refuse to grill over gas. The push button charcoal igniter is great.

Too bad. Don't limit yourself due to preconceived notions. I have two smokers and the gas grill is every bit as important.
[Reply]
007 04:21 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Got a new bed earlier this year. Hybrid foam and spring. Love this thing. Seems to sleep really cool, will find out when it starts to get Arizona hot here. American made.

You bastards can laugh all you want but I use this about every six months. Keeps my feet baby soft and smooth.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YJISUI8..._aSb6CbZMJDC78

Link to the mattress?
[Reply]
Sofa King 04:58 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by shitgoose:

Where'd you have it done at?
[Reply]
Page 11 of 63
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up