Fish 11:06 PM 08-11-2018

Trailer:

25 minutes of gameplay:

[Reply]
Bowser 12:01 PM 03-22-2020

[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:15 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Got it for the XBOX, loaded it up, and now I have to make a login for Bethesda.net? Did you have to do that too?
I read that was required for online stuff, but i THINK you can play the campaign without an account.
[Reply]
Fish 01:30 PM 03-24-2020
Got it for the XBOX, loaded it up, and now I have to make a login for Bethesda.net? Did you have to do that too?
Not completely sure. I already had a Bethesda account, and it autopopulated the login so I just blew right by it.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:27 PM 03-24-2020
Man, the graphics on this game. Amazing. And this is one seriously fast paced game. Glad they delayed it to get it just right.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 11:54 PM 03-25-2020
Man, the graphics on this game. Amazing. And this is one seriously fast paced game. Glad they delayed it to get it just right.
Yeah, it's awesome. I missed the boat on Doom 2016 and I didn't really follow Eternal leading up to the release. Had no idea what to expect. I love the pace. Its a blast once you learn to keep moving and things start to click. Gives me that God of War human wrecking ball feeling.
[Reply]
Fish 12:27 AM 03-26-2020
[A MOTHERFUCKING CHAINSAW WHOAAT!]

[Reply]
Fish 12:46 AM 03-26-2020

[Reply]
Fish 11:18 PM 04-04-2020
LOL.. this game...

The Doom Eternal Glory Kill Symphony from r/Doom

[Reply]
Fish 11:19 PM 04-04-2020
Doom Eternal's photography mode is just amazing. from r/Doom

[Reply]
Bowser 08:14 AM 04-05-2020
This game is so hectic and so amazing. I'm legit worried about my BP spiking every time I play it, haha
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 11:06 AM 04-05-2020
This game is so hectic and so amazing. I'm legit worried about my BP spiking every time I play it, haha
Lol, same. It's like a From Software game. I'm trying a Nightmare run right now. Anyone playing Battlemode? It's pretty fun once you get the hang of it.
[Reply]
Fish 11:14 AM 04-05-2020
Haven't touched Battlemode yet. Still determined to beat this motherfucker. Some of these fights got me yelling all kinds of obscenities and rage quitting the game. Then the bitch just drags me back in. I think I'm going to turn it down to normal difficulty. It's seriously too stressful. LOL.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 01:04 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Haven't touched Battlemode yet. Still determined to beat this mother****er. Some of these fights got me yelling all kinds of obscenities and rage quitting the game. Then the bitch just drags me back in. I think I'm going to turn it down to normal difficulty. It's seriously too stressful. LOL.
Yeah, I've had to turn Nightmare down here and there. I did an unmodded run for the UAC podium. Only one praetor suit perk and one sentinel crystal. Alternated between easy and normal. That was when I started to get way better. It teaches you to be smart and keep moving.

Idk if I'll be good enough for an ultra-nightmare run. Permadeath modes seriously stress me out and I get stupid. I can't tell you how many times I've been kicking ass on Nightmare just to back into a group of fodder demons and get mauled to death. Whiplashes can die in an aids fire, too.
[Reply]
Fish 09:29 PM 04-10-2020
:-)....

[Reply]
Bowser 06:21 PM 04-12-2020
I am nowhere near the gamer I used to be. This game is frustrating me to no end and I can't get any progress going. Loving it, though.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up