ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 38
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:23 PM 08-10-2020
Honey you know I love our man-to-man talks, but we gotta set some boundaries. . . .
[Reply]
sully1983 02:00 PM 08-10-2020
This show rules. Damn I love Taylor Sheridan's work here.

Probably my 2nd fav current show right now (after Ozark)

Beth & Rip are my favorite characters.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:13 PM 08-10-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Honey you know I love our man-to-man talks, but we gotta set some boundaries. . . .
"I can't un-hear that honey...."

This season has just been great. Much slower paced but much more balance. It had gotten a little heavy-handed last season but it's become a lot more self-contained and thoughtful this season.

Sadly, they're not gonna kill Monica. Though ultimately I've come to really like Rainwater.

I do kinda wonder if maybe Rip hasn't developed just a little too much plot-armor for the muscle of a ranch that has resorted to murder on several occasions.

And did he know Walker was gonna be at that bar? To what purpose?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:28 PM 08-10-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"I can't un-hear that honey...."

This season has just been great. Much slower paced but much more balance. It had gotten a little heavy-handed last season but it's become a lot more self-contained and thoughtful this season.

Sadly, they're not gonna kill Monica. Though ultimately I've come to really like Rainwater.

I do kinda wonder if maybe Rip hasn't developed just a little too much plot-armor for the muscle of a ranch that has resorted to murder on several occasions.

And did he know Walker was gonna be at that bar? To what purpose?
I'll watch tonight.

My thought is, I can't wait till this season is over so I can go back and binge it. It's too hard for me once a week anymore...I've become that guy that I never thought I would become. I honestly don't feel like much has happened at all this season, with a few exceptions. Again, I'm not hating it, but if this was the first season, I don't know how compelled I would feel to watch it.

Wasn't Kevin Costner supposed to be like a main character in this thing? Heh...
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:17 PM 08-10-2020
Originally Posted by sully1983:
This show rules. Damn I love Taylor Sheridan's work here.

Probably my 2nd fav current show right now (after Ozark)

Beth & Rip are my favorite characters.

Just read that 93 million people have watched the show. Frankly, in my opinion, there isn't a better show on television. I absolutely LOVE this thing.....
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:53 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Just read that 93 million people have watched the show. Frankly, in my opinion, there isn't a better show on television. I absolutely LOVE this thing.....
I don't know how much Filson this show has sold, but there's a zero percent chance I don't end up with a Filson Tin Cloth Packer Coat by the fall.

And Rip's cape coat is just friggen great but there's no way I wouldn't have that thing beat to hell within a year.
[Reply]
srvy 09:23 PM 08-11-2020
I always thought Filson wool was the best my Dad liked Pendleton but it made me itch. I have had a Filson dark burgundy and black plaid barn coat for more than 30 years. In the last few years it was shrinking so I bought a larger light and dark blue plaid a couple of years ago. It started to shrink too. So I had to switch to light beer and get out in the field to work more instead of office bound. It seemed to help the shrinkage:-)

Always wanted a dark brown oiled riding jacket just past the hip length like Rip wears but I got over it. Filson is expensive but worth it. It will outlive me and hopefully my son will wear it. This remains to be seen as he seems to have very little interest in the outdoors. I try to get him into it but fucking video games is the killer of the spark.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:14 PM 08-18-2020
Get a hunch that the season will end with everything in Tate's name, so his NA blood staves off eminent domain.
[Reply]
sully1983 09:38 AM 08-19-2020
Rip is such a pimp. And I hope he kicks the shit out of that guy from Lost.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:45 AM 08-19-2020
The fake Matthew McConaughey guy?
[Reply]
007 02:06 PM 08-19-2020
Started season one a couple days ago on Peacock. Loving it so far.
[Reply]
alanm 03:30 PM 08-19-2020
He's a BAAAD man.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:41 PM 08-19-2020
Show is kinda weird. Cross between Dallas and The Godfather. You have to suspend belief quite a bit. Just about every family member has murdered somebody during the course of the show. I do like seeing Kelly Riley naked. Oh my...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:46 PM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Show is kinda weird. Cross between Dallas and The Godfather. You have to suspend belief quite a bit. Just about every family member has murdered somebody during the course of the show. I do like seeing Kelly Riley naked. Oh my...
Yeah, but that's just television in the "Anti-hero Era"...

We've been asked to root for objectively awful people since the Sopranos hit big. And most every major television show since then has leaned into the anti-hero bit.

The last show I can remember with protagonists that were just obviously 'good' was The Last Ship. Otherwise everything is moral ambiguity these days.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:10 PM 08-20-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I don’t even watch the show regularly but I laughed at that line.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 38
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up