ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 141
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:57 PM 09-25-2020
Has anyone heard from Hamas lately?

I last chatted with him in May ... He was dealing with some shit then.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:17 PM 09-25-2020
Honestly been wondering about Hamas myself, we know he's been battling cancer... damn man, I hope and pray he gets well

Such a young man, not too much younger than me... if you're listening dude, hang in there with all ya got
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:20 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Has anyone heard from Hamas lately?

I last chatted with him in May ... He was dealing with some shit then.
he’s alive and kicking. As he posted on here.....Battling cancer. Don’t want to post real life stuff from anyone on here without permission.
[Reply]
srvy 07:56 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
What about Buzz?

I miss that dude, and his food... I'd have dinner with him anytime

My best guess is he didnt feel appreciated for his food contributions, criticism from some - looking at you PGM - got under his skin, its a damn shame because he was someone who could cook for me any old time
Yep Buzz cooked good old stick to your ribs food. It looked delicious and I like bread with my meal. Love toast but I cant find a decent toaster anymore, they all suck. I think its a combination of shitty quality of toasters and most store bought bread.

I always mentioned his toast but not in a demeaning way. I can be gruff I hope buzz didn't take it personally. He was a poster I liked and respected. Buzz is a diamond in a forum populated with a lot of goats asses.
[Reply]
EPodolak 07:57 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Honestly been wondering about Hamas myself, we know he's been battling cancer... damn man, I hope and pray he gets well

Such a young man, not too much younger than me... if you're listening dude, hang in there with all ya got
I missed that, man, sorry to hear.
[Reply]
srvy 08:33 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
I missed that, man, sorry to hear.
He posted in the golf thread last week after the US Open.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:38 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Don't go man. Who is else is going to hate me just because I'm from Iowa?
How'd I miss this??

You're even a Corn East fan. The only difference between Iowa and Nebraska is that some parts of Omaha don't suck.

I'll gladly fill his spot.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:19 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
How'd I miss this??

You're even a Corn East fan. The only difference between Iowa and Nebraska is that some parts of Omaha don't suck.

As a half century Nebraska resident, let me tell you the only thing that was ever better about Nebraska was their football team, and that time has long past. Truth is, there's really no comparison, they're not the same at all, Iowa is easily the most underrated state in the midwest. So many cool small towns, the DSM...the people...places to go....things to see...they're all better in Iowa.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:34 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
How'd I miss this??

The big difference between Iowa and Nebraska is we have a football team. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:35 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
As a half century Nebraska resident, let me tell you the only thing that was ever better about Nebraska was their football team, and that time has long past. Truth is, there's really no comparison, they're not the same at all, Iowa is easily the most underrated state in the midwest. So many cool small towns, the DSM...the people...places to go....things to see...they're all better in Iowa.
You seem nice.

By the way, if you feel like a road trip, I'm planning a get together sometime later in the season at a Chiefs place in DSM.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:38 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Yeah. Iowa gets a bad rap.

Was super impressed by the cities I visited over a summer during college. Super fun state.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:41 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

Was super impressed by the cities I visited over a summer during college. Super fun state.
I'm not super fond of it anymore, but I've lived here for 47 years and I've had the good fortune of living other places for a few brief moments, including Germany.

I'm not going to retire here, that's for sure. But it's not a bad place to live. It's quiet, cost effective, and my family is all here.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:01 PM 09-25-2020
You seem nice.

By the way, if you feel like a road trip, I'm planning a get together sometime later in the season at a Chiefs place in DSM.
Yep I saw your thread and I'm definitely down with that.

Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

I don't think it's necessarily a bad rap as in people think negatively or anything, they just think it's all cornfields and farmers and not much else. But if l head out for a day trip somewhere, 9 out of 10 times I'm heading east across the river. I've been compiling pics and stories of my adventures there and will be starting a thread about them soon. Iowa deserves some love.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:03 PM 09-25-2020
It's not all corn and farmers. We have thousands of fucking windmills too! :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:06 PM 09-25-2020
It's not all corn and farmers. We have thousands of fucking windmills too! :-)
Fuck I've noticed....every damn time i come up that way on I-80 there's more of them. All the way from Avoca to Adel...they never stop.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 141
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Up