ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 615
1 23451151101501 > Last »
The Lounge>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
KcMizzou 08:20 PM 07-08-2010
As I said in the Carwin/Lesnar thread...

I wanna see BJ Penn get his belt back. Surely he'll have solved Edgar's puzzle by the time they fight again. I like Frankie, he's a good fighter, but I was shocked to see him get that win.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:20 PM 07-08-2010
I can't decide anymore what is more white trash. Nascar or MMA? MMA is getting close, but the fact there are actually black people in it seems to help it stay out of the abyss.
[Reply]
RNR 08:31 PM 07-08-2010
Originally Posted by BWillie007:
I can't decide anymore what is more white trash. Nascar or MMA? MMA is getting close, but the fact there are actually black people in it seems to help it stay out of the abyss.
So go to the World Cup thread :-)
[Reply]
KcMizzou 08:33 PM 07-08-2010
Originally Posted by BWillie007:
I can't decide anymore what is more white trash. Nascar or MMA? MMA is getting close, but the fact there are actually black people in it seems to help it stay out of the abyss.
Mixed martial arts isn't "white trash" at all. It's one on one competition. And for the most part, it's handled with honor and class. (by the participants)

The white trash feeling you're having is probably caused by fans. One drunk retard in an Affliction shirt (who thinks he's a fighter) makes all the other fans look bad.

The sport itself, is very entertaining, very safe... and becoming more and more popular.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:34 PM 07-08-2010
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Mixed martial arts isn't "white trash" at all. It's one on one competition. And for the most part, it's handled with honor and class. (by the participants)

The white trash feeling you're having is probably caused by fans. One drunk retard in an Affliction shirt (who thinks he's a fighter) makes all the other fans look bad.

The sport itself, is very entertaining, very safe... and becoming more and more popular.
I think MMA is a great sport, I'm just talking about the fans. It's not as bad as Nascar, but man are there alot of white trash motherf*ckers that love that sport.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 08:35 PM 07-08-2010
Originally Posted by BWillie007:
I think MMA is a great sport, I'm just talking about the fans. It's not as bad as Nascar, but man are there alot of white trash motherf*ckers that love that sport.
Well, I can't argue with you there...lol
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:40 PM 07-08-2010
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
So go to the World Cup thread :-)
you see that video again yet???
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
RNR 08:41 PM 07-08-2010
Originally Posted by BWillie007:
I think MMA is a great sport, I'm just talking about the fans. It's not as bad as Nascar, but man are there alot of white trash motherf*ckers that love that sport.
Been to an NFL game ever? there are idiots that follow every sport~
[Reply]
teedubya 08:44 PM 07-08-2010
This spot is reserved for future editing for a post with extra sarcasm
[Reply]
MadMax 08:45 PM 07-08-2010
I nominate TG as Mod. :-)
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:02 PM 07-08-2010
Originally Posted by MadMax:
I nominate TG as Mod. :-)
I was gonna say... this should be retitled to

*** Official The Guardian - God of MMA - Thread ***
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:20 PM 07-08-2010
UFC 119, 9/25 in Indy:

Frank Mir vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Ryan Bader vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

Twin brothers main eventing. Wacky stuff.
[Reply]
TrickyNicky 09:24 PM 07-08-2010
Bader is like a more refined Brilz with KO power. I hope Lil Nog learned from the last fight.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 09:30 PM 07-08-2010
Anyone think Sonnen has a chance vs. Silva?

I don't.

But damn, I'd like to see him taken down a peg. (Or at least see someone give him a real fight FFS)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 615
1 23451151101501 > Last »
Up