ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 21
« First < 111718192021
The Dumbass Lounge>So it’s really just the Steelers right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 09:40 AM Today
Well they are both solid teams actually. Not KC, but solid....
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Well they are both solid teams actually. Not KC, but solid....
WTF.. Did Peej just give another team props?!? That has to be a first.
[Reply]
O.city 10:01 AM Today
I could believe the Steelers being the best team in the AFC if Ben was playing a bit better. They have the best D in the league and the offense is ok, but not great.

I'd take Mahomes and Reid in that matchup so meh.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 11:07 AM Today
Steelers will beat the Ravens easily on Sunday which sucks because we need the Steelers to start losing
[Reply]
staylor26 11:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
Steelers will beat the Ravens easily on Sunday which sucks because we need the Steelers to start losing
Ravens are coming off a bye, and the Steelers aren’t exactly the Chiefs, I’d slow down on the Steelers winning “easily”.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:08 PM Today

[Reply]
Megatron96 02:30 PM Today
Steelers’ fans aren’t nearly as confident as CP seems to be about beating BAL.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 02:35 PM Today
Squeelers barely beat Denver, so ya they aren't getting gimme wins by any means
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:38 PM Today
I have a feeling the Steelers beat the Ravens and then lose to like the Bengals or Cowboys

That would be typical Steelers
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
I could believe the Steelers being the best team in the AFC if Ben was playing a bit better. They have the best D in the league and the offense is ok, but not great.

I'd take Mahomes and Reid in that matchup so meh.

Steelers have the best D but I still think KC fully charged breaks them.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 02:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
I have a feeling the Steelers beat the Ravens and then lose to like the Bengals or Cowboys

That would be typical Steelers
Also known as fucking with bettors for profit
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:24 PM Today
If the Chiefs are focused and healthy, they need worry only about their own execution.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 21
« First < 111718192021
Up