ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Media Center>No Peanuts specials on broadcast TV anymore
luv 07:22 AM 10-21-2020
https://www.ky3.com/2020/10/20/its-t...yJMJezcJxuxBns

‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ won’t appear on broadcast TV this year
It will air through the Apple TV app or the Apple TV website

(Gray News) – A Halloween tradition will be a bit different this year.

For the first time ever, “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” won’t air on broadcast television.

AppleTV+ now holds the rights and will stream it at no cost to all viewers from Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 through the Apple TV app or the Apple TV website.

Subscribers to AppleTV+ can watch the shows outside of those times.

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” first aired in 1966.

The streaming service also tells viewers to “get ready for more Peanuts specials this holiday season,” including “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” and “A Charlie Brown Christmas.”

There will also be free viewing windows for those two shows.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 09:56 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
There isn't a TV series or comedy show made prior to 1980 that can be aired today.
And yet South Park is going on 20 years
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:02 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Yep.
And..Blazing Saddles, Bad news Bears, Archie Bunker...
:-)

Blazing Saddles and Bad News Bears are on premium channels constantly and neither were ever shown without massive edits on OTA TV.

All In The Family? Where have YOU been?

Jimmy Kimmel has been producing All In The Family and Good Times LIVE remakes for the past two years. Woody Harrelson as Archie, Marisa Tomei as Edith - hell, even John Amos appeared as a character!
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:38 PM 10-24-2020
Butker going to have pspd of when charlie lines one up
[Reply]
luv 12:30 PM 10-27-2020
I hadn't looked it up, since I already own it, but I saw someone post about the cheapest they could find the Peanuts Holiday Collection being $125. I went to Amazon, and blu-rays and 4k's are out of stock, DVD's are going to about $145-$150 on there. I probably paid $20 for the DVD set about five years ago.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:14 PM 10-29-2020
Watching the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on Apple TV right now. Looks outstanding on my 75 inch HDR
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up