ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 318 of 360
« First < 218268308314315316317318 319320321322328 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 11:33 AM 06-29-2019
One of the coolest things about my new Roush is the Active Exhaust. With the turn of a knob I can go from quiet, factory-like exhaust to ripping, roaring beast-like exhaust. I've had a couple cars like this, including my current Lexus LC500, but what sets the Roush apart is that there's also a phone app so I can have the electronic exhaust valves open or close by any percentage at different RPM's. I haven't had a chance to play with that feature yet.

The only thing I've done to it is Amp Research 78151-01A side steps, Truxedo Sentry CT bed cover, and Gatorback mudflaps. I might eventually replace the stereo system but not certain.

This is a badass truck and I'm loving it WAY more than the V6 Raptor.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm also going to replace the wheels and put BF KO2's on it before winter.
Attached: IMG_3076.jpg (96.8 KB) 
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:51 PM 06-29-2019
You should have bought the coupe version....:-):-):-):-)

QUOTE=IA_Chiefs_fan;14328089]One of the coolest things about my new Roush is the Active Exhaust. With the turn of a knob I can go from quiet, factory-like exhaust to ripping, roaring beast-like exhaust. I've had a couple cars like this, including my current Lexus LC500, but what sets the Roush apart is that there's also a phone app so I can have the electronic exhaust valves open or close by any percentage at different RPM's. I haven't had a chance to play with that feature yet.

The only thing I've done to it is Amp Research 78151-01A side steps, Truxedo Sentry CT bed cover, and Gatorback mudflaps. I might eventually replace the stereo system but not certain.

This is a badass truck and I'm loving it WAY more than the V6 Raptor.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm also going to replace the wheels and put BF KO2's on it before winter.[/QUOTE]
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:13 PM 06-29-2019
Not easy to become completely gobsmacked, but HOLY SCHNIKES!!

[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:38 PM 06-29-2019
Who needs the penthouse a couple of floors up? Just give me Murphy bed in the Ferrari room...

Thanks for posting
[Reply]
hometeam 07:10 PM 08-14-2019
took her out to ORP midnight drags this weekend.

COULD NOT HOOK UP at all. Track was iffy, and we need to do some tweaking and maybe go back to 26 inch tires.

That being said cutting 1.9 60s PUKE

ran 11.2 letting out before the quarter.. if I can get back down to 1.6s (was 1.6 last year) I should pick up about 6 tenths, so mid 10s, and then we can start turning up the boost, just ran 12 psi.

So needs a little tweaking to see its potential
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:37 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
took her out to ORP midnight drags this weekend.

COULD NOT HOOK UP at all. Track was iffy, and we need to do some tweaking and maybe go back to 26 inch tires.

That being said cutting 1.9 60s PUKE

ran 11.2 letting out before the quarter.. if I can get back down to 1.6s (was 1.6 last year) I should pick up about 6 tenths, so mid 10s, and then we can start turning up the boost, just ran 12 psi.

So needs a little tweaking to see its potential
Well at least you know what the potential is thats some cool shit.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:55 PM 08-14-2019
Let me tell you how my weekend went. It could have been real cool but....

Friend of mine who lives about 60 miles away is a no prep and street racer from Jay Ok. They had a big cruise night 21st Annual deal thats kind of a big deal going on so I drove the Diablo down there. Bunch of real fast cars met at his house for burgers and such before hand. Most of these guys trailered their cars there as they are basically race cars but "street legal". I was an outlier as most of these guys are pushing 1200HP+. (Minus the old Mustang towards the end obviously).

Here is a pic of the cars lined up out in his yard so to speak. Looks like a Mustang and Chevy II Show. Pic is missing a kick as 67 Chevy Stepside with a SC LSA and 6 speed.

My car is second from the right next to Robin Sanders mustang, a few of you may know who he is as he is fairly well known in street and no prep, has been on Street Outlaws several times back in the day.

My buddies car (silver) is 4th from the right, (also a 65'Chevy II) its a bad ass car with an all aluminum Brodix 406 small block with an F2 Procharger. In the 1/4 it runs mid 9's but is set up for 1/8th mile now.

Well long story short I was ****ing around on the way to the cruise like everyone else and the car got sideways to the right which is usual, but kicked back hard left then caught real hard and slammed the rear end so hard to the right it bent the pan-hard bar bracket up and cracked the frame rail where the mount is welded because it tried to rip the bracket off the frame rail.
:-)

Moved the rear end over about 1" so the right rear was rubbing on the outside so I had to call a buddy and drag it home on a trailer. Back in the shop in a few weeks for repairs. **** me.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:27 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Friend of mine who lives about 60 miles away is a no prep and street racer from Jay Ok. They had a big cruise night 21st Annual deal thats kind of a big deal going on so I drove the Diablo down there. Bunch of real fast cars met at his house for burgers and such before hand. Most of these guys trailered their cars there as they are basically race cars but "street legal". I was an outlier as most of these guys are pushing 1200HP+. (Minus the old Mustang towards the end obviously).

Here is a pic of the cars lined up out in his yard so to speak. Looks like a Mustang and Chevy II Show. Pic is missing a kick as 67 Chevy Stepside with a SC LSA and 6 speed.

My car is second from the right next to Robin Sanders mustang, a few of you may know who he is as he is fairly well known in street and no prep, has been on Street Outlaws several times back in the day.

My buddies car (silver) is 4th from the right, (also a 65'Chevy II) its a bad ass car with an all aluminum Brodix 406 small block with an F2 Procharger. In the 1/4 it runs mid 9's but is set up for 1/8th mile now.

Well long story short I was ****ing around on the way to the cruise like everyone else and the car got sideways to the right which is usual, but kicked back hard left then caught real hard and slammed the rear end so hard to the right it bent the pan-hard bar bracket up and cracked the frame rail where the mount is welded because it tried to rip the bracket off the frame rail.

Moved the rear end over about 1" so the right rear was rubbing on the outside so I had to call a buddy and drag it home on a trailer. Back in the shop in a few weeks for repairs. **** me.

Just an excuse to make her a little stronger
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:22 PM 08-24-2019
Cute

[Reply]
Buehler445 12:28 PM 08-24-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Sorry to hear that man. That’s no fun.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:44 AM 09-07-2019
Actually tangentially football related.

Give you the joy of realization, of who;

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:29 AM 10-31-2019
Tavarish's emotion - finishing the F&F Lambo
Attached: Tavarish during.jpg (115.3 KB) Tavarish after.jpg (98.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:18 AM 11-18-2019

[Reply]
Dayze 10:46 AM 11-18-2019
@ 5:10......

Nope. lol
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:50 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
@ 5:10......

Nope. lol
That particular shot actually altered my respiration.
[Reply]
Page 318 of 360
« First < 218268308314315316317318 319320321322328 > Last »
Up