ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders GM Mike Mayock on Draft strategy
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:41 PM 04-11-2019
This is a pretty fun listen. No matter what he says you can tell he's under a ton of pressure to get this draft right because he used to be the draft guru . LOLOL. You can tell he's worn out worrying even though he says he's not. That being said i think he'll get it right for the Raiders and in two years they'll be easily 8-8.

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:19 AM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Mack was a bust the first half of his rookie year too.......until he wasnt
No, he really wasn't. He was getting a ton of pressure, and stuffing the run. Just wasn't getting home on the sacks. Also getting held a ton, always a sign of a great pass rusher.

Ferrell was doing work on stuffing the run, but you don't take a guy at #4 to stuff the run. His play the last three weeks has been a lot closer to a top ten draft pick with plenty of pressure and some sacks.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:11 AM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Don't know how old you are but Allen is the modern day Bobby Douglas running for more TDs than passing. I just don't see Josh Allen ever becoming a stud drop back passer. Big arm yes, but that is about it besides rushing when in the red zone.
Wrong Josh Allen, dipshit.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:27 AM 11-21-2019
Entire team is made up of rookies

"Raiders are the first team to get X production out of rookies in ____ first games"

Great job, Raiders. Thanks for participating in the NFL.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:11 AM 11-21-2019
Don't know how old you are but Allen is the modern day Bobby Douglas running for more TDs than passing. I just don't see Josh Allen ever becoming a stud drop back passer. Big arm yes, but that is about it besides rushing when in the red zone.
He’ll have to get past Foles and Minchew first. Thinking outside the box on this one. Nice, Buffalo might want to try him at DE, who knows? Everything is out the window on this one.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:12 AM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Wrong Josh Allen, dipshit.
Josh Allen's a bad man. Plays DE for the Jags and has 8 sacks. Then also plays QB for the Bills!
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:14 AM 11-21-2019
Jacksonville is kicking ass in the scouting game.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:18 PM 11-21-2019
Having a bunch of great rookies sucks. What a stupid idea.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:34 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Jacksonville is kicking ass in the scouting game.
Yea passing up on Mahomes, Watson, AND Lamar Jackson when they didn’t have a QB.

Absolutely killing it!
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:08 PM 11-21-2019
How did I miss this lol
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up