ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 45
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 NFL Combine Thread***
RunKC 09:20 AM 02-24-2020
It’s that time again. Post any news, rumors and prospect info.

2020 On-Field Workout Schedule
•Thursday, Feb 27. 4-11PM ET. TE, QB, WR. Tight ends, quarterbacks and wide receivers take the field for the first day of on-field workouts
•Friday, Feb 28. 4-11PM ET. PK, ST, OL, RB
•Saturday, Feb 29. 4-11PM ET. DL, LB
•Sunday, Mar 1. 2-7PM ET. DB.

Measurements are beginning now. Mods feel free please post the twitter feed in the OP
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:57 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The AP idiots and their leader Seth Keysor has said the RB position is obsolete and meaningless on Twitter. Seth's opinion is null and void

As I said we hoped Mahomes could take the punishment becausee of shitty IOL, , Erving, and when Fisher gets " big boyed" against a bull rush. Thus, Patrick needs help carrying the load due to keeping him available, and not out of game injured.
I wouldnt necessarily call the RB position obsolete, but I would say that it is probably the easiest position in football to fill with a decent player. If you are using a high draft pick or signing one to a major FA deal then whoever is making those decisions is an idiot.
[Reply]
O.city 09:07 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Offense was amazing with Hunt, and on another level with Damien Williams. Didn't seem as good when Williams was out. Teams are trying to figure out how to slow the passing game meaning we never see the box stacked and can really take advantage with Williams/Dobbins. Those little dump off passes crushed teams with Williams, Dobbins is a better player this offense would be even more impossible to stop with a guy like Dobbins.

Agreed though Keysor is an idiot his only value is tape.
Rb's can be found anywhere. Look at all the highly drafted and highly paid RB's around the league.

Most of them are on teams that would like to trade or cut them at this point.

Just grab one with good traits in the 2nd or 3rd round.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:08 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Boy it seems like just yesterday that.......WE WON THE FUCKING SUPERBOWL!!! :-)
Loving this short offseason! Literally still watching Super Bowl replays and the damn combine is already here. I could get very used to this. :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:17 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Looks like he’s been busy getting bigger

Is he related to Les?

[Reply]
O.city 09:19 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I wouldnt necessarily call the RB position obsolete, but I would say that it is probably the easiest position in football to fill with a decent player. If you are using a high draft pick or signing one to a major FA deal then whoever is making those decisions is an idiot.
It's just not a spot you need to overdraft. Look at Andy's history with RB's. I don't think they'll be drafting one early.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:37 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The AP idiots and their leader Seth Keysor has said the RB position is obsolete and meaningless on Twitter. Seth's opinion is null and void

As I said we hoped Mahomes could take the punishment becausee of shitty IOL, , Erving, and when Fisher gets " big boyed" against a bull rush. Thus, Patrick needs help carrying the load due to keeping him available, and not out of game injured.
Have no idea why anyone would take that clowns opinion on anything. Would be like idolizing a CPers opinion which is sad and we have FAR more knowledgeable posters
[Reply]
RunKC 09:46 AM 02-25-2020
Phillip Lindsay-undrafted
Damien Williams-undrafted
Spencer Ware-6th rd
Austin Ekeler-undrafted
Kareem Hunt-3rd rd

Quality backs are everywhere. No need to waste high resources on them when we’ve got bigger holes to fill.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:06 AM 02-25-2020

TCU WR Jalen Reagor, a speed demon, said he’s had 15 formal interviews so far, tells me he has sat down with Chiefs. Reagor also tells me he has a relationship with Patrick Mahomes and they’ve worked out together in the past. Reagor said he see a lot of Tyreek Hill in his game. pic.twitter.com/yjIKP4fft8

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) February 25, 2020

[Reply]
RunKC 10:17 AM 02-25-2020
Lawrence Cager
Aaron Fuller
Juwan Johnson

Chiefs talked with these receivers
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:17 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Every WR wants to be drafted by the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:23 AM 02-25-2020
I never knew Joe Burrow had baby hands.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:25 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Watching this kid and i can see why the Chiefs like him.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:25 AM 02-25-2020
Dark Horse Safety candidate late entrant from Iraqi police university.

[Reply]
staylor26 10:29 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Watching this kid and i can see why the Chiefs like him.
He’s a perfect fit. Too bad we probably can’t afford to go WR in round 1.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:30 AM 02-25-2020
Holy shit this dude is humungous

#NFLCombine key measurements thread…

109. #Louisville OT Mekhi Becton

Height: 6-7 3/8
Weight: 364
Hand: 10 6/8
Arm: 35 5/8
Wingspan: 83 2/8
[Reply]
Page 5 of 45