ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 45
« First < 323839404142 434445 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 NFL Combine Thread***
RunKC 09:20 AM 02-24-2020
It’s that time again. Post any news, rumors and prospect info.

2020 On-Field Workout Schedule
•Thursday, Feb 27. 4-11PM ET. TE, QB, WR. Tight ends, quarterbacks and wide receivers take the field for the first day of on-field workouts
•Friday, Feb 28. 4-11PM ET. PK, ST, OL, RB
•Saturday, Feb 29. 4-11PM ET. DL, LB
•Sunday, Mar 1. 2-7PM ET. DB.

Measurements are beginning now. Mods feel free please post the twitter feed in the OP
[Reply]
RunKC 11:24 AM 03-02-2020
I want Chase Claypool on this team so badly. That guy is literally Evan Engram.

It just wouldn’t be fair having him on our team. Basically another big athletic receiver like Kelce with more speed downfield.
[Reply]
kcclone 11:31 AM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Jamie:
I haven't seen a mock with less than 4 QBs going in the first, and most of them have 5. Not needing a QB ****ing rules.

Yep, it's a huge advantage, and allows you to draft positions that are deeper and easier to evaluate/predict.

I feel pretty good overall about Veach and our scouting going forward. We should be picking up some comp picks starting next year, which will help us draft to replace casualties from the cap.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:50 AM 03-02-2020
Should we wait till round 2 to draft a WR or round 1? This draft class is loaded with WR talent
[Reply]
kcclone 12:12 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Should we wait till round 2 to draft a WR or round 1? This draft class is loaded with WR talent

If it's loaded (and it looks like it is) I think you wait until at least the 2nd.
[Reply]
Iconic 12:16 PM 03-02-2020
imagine if we got Shenault... just imagineeeeeeeeeee
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:20 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by kcclone:
If it's loaded (and it looks like it is) I think you wait until at least the 2nd.
Same. I’d like to grab a CB like Bryce Hall.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:22 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Iconic:
imagine if we got Shenault... just imagineeeeeeeeeee
That dude is dropping after his bad combine performance.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:24 PM 03-02-2020
As it stands right now, unless a top LB falls to 32, Im going WR and CB in the first two rounds. Grab a LB in the 3rd or 4th range.
[Reply]
Iconic 12:26 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
That dude is dropping after his bad combine performance.
ran it injured. it's not really enough to drop him to 32 unless we get lucky
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:28 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Jamie:
I haven't seen a mock with less than 4 QBs going in the first, and most of them have 5. Not needing a QB fucking rules.
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Yep, it's a huge advantage, and allows you to draft positions that are deeper and easier to evaluate/predict.

I feel pretty good overall about Veach and our scouting going forward. We should be picking up some comp picks starting next year, which will help us draft to replace casualties from the cap.
You all do realize that for all but one year since 1984 a QB in the first was not even in the thoughts of the FO of the Chiefs regardless of need. to say it is an advantage now is disingenuous to the history of this franchise and its fans.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:30 PM 03-02-2020
I have seen multiple analysts saying that he is not a 1st round WR. I believe it was PFF and AWS that have him going in the 3rd round now.
[Reply]
Jamie 03:40 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
You all do realize that for all but one year since 1984 a QB in the first was not even in the thoughts of the FO of the Chiefs regardless of need. to say it is an advantage now is disingenuous to the history of this franchise and its fans.
So, because the Chiefs failed to draft a quarterback for so many years, we shouldn't enjoy the advantages finally having one gives us now? Were you really so beaten down by this franchise you stopped being disappointed by our failure to draft a quarterback?

Just remind yourself, it's okay. We have the best quarterback in football and won the Superbowl. You don't have to wallow in the hopelessness of the past anymore.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:43 PM 03-02-2020
No he’s definitely falling out of the 1st.

One of the biggest concerns with him is injuries, so it’s not a good look either way.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:31 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
As it stands right now, unless a top LB falls to 32, Im going WR and CB in the first two rounds. Grab a LB in the 3rd or 4th range.
Willie Gay Jr is a dark horse for our pick, we don't shy away from off the field issues and the dude is a supreme talent.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:36 PM 03-02-2020
Matt Miller’s 3 round mock is sploogetastic

Gladney, Claypool, and Akers.

[Reply]
Page 42 of 45
« First < 323839404142 434445 >
Up