ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 151
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Scaga 01:54 PM 04-22-2019
and they just lost out to cassius stanley as well....another dukie
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:09 PM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
This is why it was so dumb people were freaking out about Kansas missing recruits in the front court. It has nothing to do with the NCAA stuff. It's the fact that we could have tons of playing time or none at all and there isn't any way to know so why would a top 10 recruit come here? And look what has happened. Now it's entirely possible our front court is Doke, Mac, Lightfoot, and De Sousa for this season. It would be pretty tough for someone else to get PT, and that's probably a top 5 front court this year.
Too 5???? Shit, that’s easily the best in the sport. Embarrassment of Riches

If Dotson returns we are a surefire top 8 team.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:20 PM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
De Sousa has to win an appeal. That’s possible, but shouldn’t be counted on. Look how long it took to make a ruling last year. Look how long it took for rulings on Selby and Diallo. I would be shocked (but pleasantly surprised) if there is a positive ruling prior to the NBA Draft.

Im happy Doke is back....but I’m not relying on him to play a full season. He’s missed time with 4 injuries in 3 seasons (including 2 season ending injuries).
The appeal has a specific timeline, and isn't in the mainline NCAA process that can take as long as they want it to take. We'll know shortly.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:22 PM 04-22-2019
Well Doke coming back is helpful. Sure hope he doesn't get injured again.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:24 AM 05-08-2019
Updated OP
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:25 AM 05-08-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I heard a rumor from a very good source (the Phog Allen family) that there is a bunch of chatter that we're going to hear good news today.
correct thread

Originally Posted by BWillie:
I was not high on last years team, even before the season I mentioned how I was puzzled we were preseason #1. This team, with SDS, Dotson, Hampton and Udoka is a legitimate National Champion threat.

Great point... for the right thread.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:27 AM 05-08-2019
MODS -- can we please change this thread title to have proper formatting:

***** Official 2019-2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

Also, close the 2018 thread so people stop posting info in there.

Thank you!
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:31 AM 05-08-2019
Sorry.

If Dotson comes back and De Sousa is cleared and RJ commits this team is going to be really really good.

Something about the "golden era" of recruiting being over. This is gonna make Kevin Kietzman leave twitter if it happens.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:19 PM 05-08-2019
Sorry.

If Dotson comes back and De Sousa is cleared and RJ commits this team is going to be really really good.

Something about the "golden era" of recruiting being over. This is gonna make Kevin Kietzman leave twitter if it happens.
Would be so beautiful.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:23 PM 05-08-2019
Sorry.

:-) Well I hope De sousa is cleared and RJ commits, we need some good news.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:35 PM 05-08-2019
We signed Tristan Enaruna. Could be another Svi-type of player. Young, 6’8” wing, will be here 3-4 years. Nice pickup.

https://kansas.rivals.com/news/enaru...ns-with-kansas
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:52 PM 05-08-2019
We signed Tristan Enaruna. Could be another Svi-type of player. Young, 6’8” wing, will be here 3-4 years. Nice pickup.

See:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Updated OP
:-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:01 PM 05-08-2019

He’s more of an Oubre type.

Self even compared him to Wiggins but that’s going too far. Doesn’t have that kind of athleticism.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:04 PM 05-16-2019
RJ Hampton's latest instagram

If you don't know who the other kid is, it's Jalen Wilson. Who had committed to Michigan before Beilein left for the Cavs. Big time shooter and best friends w/ RJ Hampton. I mean literally best friends with Hampton.

And just 8 hours ago requested a release from his Michigan shollie commitment.

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:36 PM 05-16-2019
Nice!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 151
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up