ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>KANSAS JAYHAWKS: THE UN-PHOG-ETTABLE COMEBACK 2.0
chief4life 09:30 AM 02-20-2018
Enjoy this video of KU's second epic comeback against West Virginia in Allen Fieldhouse! Feel free to comment, rate, and subscribe! #RockChalk #KU#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrnlILbY9W8
[Reply]
notorious 12:53 PM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
:-):-):-):-):-):-)
You guys are touchy.

But hey, if it makes you feel better, believe whatever you want.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:57 PM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
If you dorks didn't watch, why are you laughing? WVU chucked jump shots nearly the entire game. I think they had like 6 attempts at the rim.

Broadcast crew were scathing in their comments about all the uncalled, and obvious, fouls by WVU.

Have a nice day.
Yeah, WV got away with a lot in that game. At one point it appeard as if a WV player was warned for a reach in, instead of a foul being called.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:46 PM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Yeah, WV got away with a lot in that game. At one point it appeard as if a WV player was warned for a reach in, instead of a foul being called.
WVU's entire style of basketball is based on the premise that they foul so often that the refs can't call them all.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:24 PM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
You guys are touchy.

Which is exactly what you just did
[Reply]
Lzen 02:28 PM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Why would you want a video about beating an NIT team at home?
Brackets still show them as in the NCAA tournament. But yeah, that was pretty pathetic.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:32 PM 02-20-2018
I am not a KU hater, but they get on average an additional 9 free throws vs their opponents at home. On the road it’s virtually dead even.

And my KU friend bitch about officiating more than Chiefs fans. That says a lot.
Believe whatever narrative you like. I just thought some actual facts needed to be interjected. Again, actual fouls called were 24-14, not the free throw shooting number. Many of those were late fouls to stop the clock when KU had the lead, not to mention Huggins' technical. If anyone actually watched that game, they would not have thought that KU got away with anything.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:00 PM 02-20-2018
I love anyone commenting on the free throw disparity without actually watching the game. Just truly emblematic of the ignorant sports fan.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 03:07 PM 02-20-2018
not even the best college basketball comeback of last week.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 03:12 PM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
Considering we now have three in a row vs WVU just like it, I'd say it's nearly routine.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:15 PM 02-20-2018
I realize you don't post here much Brad - and believe me - you DO seem nice - but SaulBadGuy will light your ass up for not using the proper KU repository thread for all KU additions to CP. Just looking out for you - glad we are friends!
[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:49 PM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
We giving it to the 2013 Michigan Wolverines?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:18 PM 02-20-2018
You guys are touchy.

They came at you like rabid wolves. Pathetic.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 05:40 PM 02-20-2018
Nothing really to enjoy until college basketball is worth watching in the tourney.

Looks like my stat is from the last 2 seasons instead of averaged over the last 14.
This year, it comes out to about 2.5 more FT at home.....Per game
Take out the WV game, its about .5 more FT at home.....Per game

I know its not fouls....but still....

This is for the B12 Conf games...
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:54 PM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
You guys don't introduce facts into the equation of KU getting home cooking from the Big 12 refs.

I mean, there is no such thing as Big 12 refs but admitting that would take away from the narrative of a ref conspiracy.
I've watched more years of Chiefs football than KU basketball.

If I have to suffer the NFL bias against the golden teams/players I sure as hell ain't going to feel guilty if, in fact, which it isn't, KU gets a few extra calls.

:-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:24 PM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
They came at you like rabid wolves. Pathetic.
Not nearly as pathetic as your micro hard on for KU.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up