Nzoner's Game Room>*** Official 2018 Winter Olympic Games Tread ***
GloryDayz 06:48 PM 02-08-2018
Let's do this...
[Reply]
Hoover 09:26 PM 02-11-2018

He's getting his styling ques from the Hunger Games
[Reply]
Hoover 09:27 PM 02-11-2018
Those Russian figure skaters are effin machines.

WOW
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:35 PM 02-11-2018
The Toyota Paralympic commercial is powerful...
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:35 PM 02-11-2018
So are all the male figure skaters gay or just the Americans? The dude doing the announcing looks like he's at the hunger games.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:36 PM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
It sure as hell beats track and field during the summer Olympics.
dumb
Sports aren't meant to be choreographed to music.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:41 PM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
dumb
Sports aren't meant to be choreographed to music.

[Reply]
Coach 09:41 PM 02-11-2018
Dane & Glory,

I understand where you two are saying, and I get that. It's just that his flair isn't jiving with me, and that hair kind of looks odd, that's all.

But his commentary is, like ping said, is very good, so I got no issues there.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:49 PM 02-11-2018
So how is this treading?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:49 PM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by Coach:
Dane & Glory,

I understand where you two are saying, and I get that. It's just that his flair isn't jiving with me, and that hair kind of looks odd, that's all.

But his commentary is, like ping said, is very good, so I got no issues there.
Yeah, but we frequently have the figure skaters clearing the ice before my team takes the ice, so I get their "flair", and they sure can skate.. I know I ask many of my hockey players to skate their power and edge sessions, only because it makes my hockey players better. After that they respect the figure skaters more, and stop making so many stupid comments that young men make about figure skaters. So the flair is fine, at least I don't have to deal with their costumes. That being said, as a goalie dad, I've learned a LOT about stitching leather.

It's all good man...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:51 PM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So how is this treading?
Like Jesus walking across a frozen pond.

Wait....
[Reply]
Coach 10:08 PM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Those Russian figure skaters are effin machines.

WOW
Canada is on a whole new level though. That was fine skating.
[Reply]
Coach 10:10 PM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yeah, but we frequently have the figure skaters clearing the ice before my team takes the ice, so I get their "flair", and they sure can skate.. I know I ask many of my hockey players to skate their power and edge sessions, only because it makes my hockey players better. After that they respect the figure skaters more, and stop making so many stupid comments that young men make about figure skaters. So the flair is fine, at least I don't have to deal with their costumes. That being said, as a goalie dad, I've learned a LOT about stitching leather.

It's all good man...
I know what you mean though. I never really liked flair, since I am more of a rumble and tumble type of a guy, but I do acknowledge their skill because of the stunts they have to perform.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:10 PM 02-11-2018
Canada is on a whole new level though. That was fine skating.
This.. Wow, WOW!!!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:13 PM 02-11-2018
I know what you mean though. I never really liked flair, since I am more of a rumble and tumble type of a guy, but I do acknowledge their skill because of the stunts they have to perform.
I get it, and I'm a hockey/football/wrestling coach, so I take a lot of shit for thinking the figure skaters are awesome. And he just really pours it on.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:13 PM 02-11-2018
Wind is killing women's snowboarding.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up