ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>2018 Senior Bowl Thread
Quesadilla Joe 11:42 AM 01-23-2018
Roster/Weigh-In Results....

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/01...ement-results/

Eric Galko's daily practice summaries...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:42 PM 01-27-2018
A lot of the activity for the game has been in the Broncos news megathread for some reason, just a heads up KChiefs.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:22 PM 01-27-2018
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo has looked great this week. Chiefs should really consider him.
[Reply]
SAGA45 04:35 PM 01-27-2018
Cappa looked much better at guard than tackle in the game. Gave up a couple of sacks and some pressures while at OT. Looked much better inside, especially on runs. I loved the battles between him and Phillips in particular.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:38 PM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Cappa looked much better at guard than tackle in the game. Gave up a couple of sacks and some pressures while at OT. Looked much better inside, especially on runs. I loved the battles between him and Phillips in particular.
I don't know where he's at in mocks right now but that may not be a bad option for KC at LG.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:38 PM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo has looked great this week. Chiefs should really consider him.
I reallly like him, but my question is how high do you take him?

Mayock made a great point the other day, at 6’1” it’s hard to see him as an every down 3/4 OLB.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:46 PM 01-27-2018
Andrew Brown
Poona Ford
B.J. Hill
Darius Leonard
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo
Uchenna Nwosu
Marquis Haynes
JaMarcus King
Tyquan Lewis
Kemoko Turray

All prospects that I already liked and looked good today that are good fits for us.
[Reply]
SAGA45 04:54 PM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Darius Leonard
I really like this guy. Reminds me so much of Telvin Smith (LB Jags) whom I seriously wanted the Chiefs to draft in '14.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:58 PM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
I really like this guy. Reminds me so much of Telvin Smith (LB Jags) whom I seriously wanted the Chiefs to draft in '14.
I agree. I was also devastated to watch us pass on Telvin over and over again. I knew he was a steal for the Jags.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:26 PM 01-27-2018
Andrew Brown
Poona Ford
B.J. Hill
Darius Leonard
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo
Uchenna Nwosu
Marquis Haynes
JaMarcus King
Tyquan Lewis
Kemoko Turray

All prospects that I already liked and looked good today that are good fits for us.
Poona Ford is just too dang small.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:17 PM 01-27-2018
Andrew Brown
Poona Ford
B.J. Hill
Darius Leonard
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo
Uchenna Nwosu
Marquis Haynes
JaMarcus King
Tyquan Lewis
Kemoko Turray

Alot of hype on Turay, but he doesn't convert speed to power on his rushes and it leaves him washed out alot. I'm not sold on anything higher than our 3rd on him. He reminds me of a longer version of Dee Ford at this point. He's also been hurt alot of his career. He's worth a flyer as a situational pass rusher that you hope can develop, but that's it at this point.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 09:43 PM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Poona Ford is just too dang small.
Poona Ford is the type of guy that everyone says is too small, then gets drafted by the Patriots and has a 12 year career, goes to a handful or probowls and wins a few super bowl rings while everyone is annoyed that he "fell" to the Patriots in the fifth round.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:56 PM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:

Poona Ford is the type of guy that everyone says is too small, then gets drafted by the Patriots and has a 12 year career, goes to a handful or probowls and wins a few super bowl rings while everyone is annoyed that he "fell" to the Patriots in the fifth round.
Eh. Being too dang small for this Defense doesn't mean he can't fit in anywhere.

For this scheme, it's a non-starter.
[Reply]
SAGA45 11:02 PM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I don't know where he's at in mocks right now but that may not be a bad option for KC at LG.
Not a bad option at all. And he still has untapped potential.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up