ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>The First Round Mock Draft Thread
Quesadilla Joe 12:59 PM 01-19-2018
Since you guys don't have a first round pick (yet?), I figured this would be the place to throw some of the random first round mocks.

Draft order
Spoiler!

EDIT: Some sites (NFL.com) don't show the team names beside each pick when you copy/paste so here is a draft order chart if you get curious...
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:16 AM 02-05-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Honestly the biggest need the Chiefs have that can play week 1 is most likely safety. I can see Veach using that 2nd rd pick on one.

Berry is unknown and Sorenson/Parker are tire fires who can’t tackle. I’m all for upgrading ILB and S, especially in Sutton’s Scheme.
I'm fine with a Safety, ILBer or D lineman with their 2nd round pick, as long as that player is ready to start and contribute immediately.

I don't think they'll find an OLBer early in this draft that will beat out Ford and/or Kpass in Training Camp but they can definitely find a guy that can contribute in the secondary, WILL or defensive line.

I'm all about now, not next year, not 2020.

Now.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:28 AM 02-05-2018
Agreed Dane. No more projects.

I like a few safeties in round 2, including Justin Reid. Goddamn this kid is a beast.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dKBDHocR4QY
[Reply]
staylor26 11:33 AM 02-05-2018
I’m not saying I don’t want a safety. I’d just prefer one that isn’t one dimensional.

I’d love Justin Reid there, but we’d have to trade up to have a realistic shot at getting him.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:38 AM 02-05-2018
Depends on talent available. Vikings traded a 4th to move up 7 spots to 41 in rd 2 for Dalvin Cook. I’d do it if we get a 4th rd comp pick for Foles
[Reply]
gonefishin53 04:25 PM 02-08-2018
FYI, Chief's picks from Drafttek 7 round mock draft without comp picks dated 2/7.

Rd. 2 Pick #54 Ronnie Harrison safety Alabama
Rd. 3 Pick #78 Josh Sweat Edge Rusher Florida St.
Rd. 3 Pick #84 Derrick Knadi Defensive Tackle Florida St.
Rd. 4 Pick #118 Folorunso Fatukasi Defensive Tackle Connecticut
Rd. 6 Pick #182 Michael Dickson Punter Texas
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:00 PM 02-10-2018
Originally Posted by gonefishin53:
FYI, Chief's picks from Drafttek 7 round mock draft without comp picks dated 2/7.

Rd. 2 Pick #54 Ronnie Harrison safety Alabama
Rd. 3 Pick #78 Josh Sweat Edge Rusher Florida St.
Rd. 3 Pick #84 Derrick Knadi Defensive Tackle Florida St.
Rd. 4 Pick #118 Folorunso Fatukasi Defensive Tackle Connecticut
Rd. 6 Pick #182 Michael Dickson Punter Texas
Sensible needs being filled, but there's no chance in hell Dickson lasts that long.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:26 PM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'm fine with a Safety, ILBer or D lineman with their 2nd round pick, as long as that player is ready to start and contribute immediately.

I don't think they'll find an OLBer early in this draft that will beat out Ford and/or Kpass in Training Camp but they can definitely find a guy that can contribute in the secondary, WILL or defensive line.

I'm all about now, not next year, not 2020.

Now.
Agreed. KC didn’t get anything on defense from this year’s draft. That hurt this year clearly. Need impact players badly that contribute right away.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up