ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 421
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2018 Free Agents
Couch-Potato 09:52 AM 01-10-2018
Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:47 AM 01-12-2018
Trade Alex, DJ and Hali retire/cut. That gives you $30 million in cap space to work with. Remove around $4-5 million for the rookie contracts and you've got $25 million to play with.

We absolutely need a couple of defensive linemen, a couple of OLBs and a couple of CBs.

I would prefer to grab one of each from the draft and sign one of each in FA.
[Reply]
fairladyZ 01:24 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If they go that route then i'd dedicate draft resources to shoring up the pass rush. Receiver will have to wait yet another season.
Agreed. unless when we trade alex we can get a DT or rusher instead of picks. Then aslong as they aren't going to break the bank.

Receivers I think will be fine, we definitely need another TE, but Hill, Conley, Wilson, Robinson, and Kemp will be fine I think.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:28 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by fairladyZ:
Agreed. unless when we trade alex we can get a DT or rusher instead of picks. Then aslong as they aren't going to break the bank.

Receivers I think will be fine, we definitely need another TE, but Hill, Conley, Wilson, Robinson, and Kemp will be fine I think.
Our receivers are good. I'd have no problem rolling with Hill, Conley, Robinson, Chesson and Kemp if we don't bring back Wilson. And I almost think that TEs are fine. Kelce is obviously good and Harris has shown flashes with Mahomes at QB. We can bring in whatever at the third TE position. Maybe Amaro shows something in TC.

We need to go defensive....and then defense again. And then defense again. We need multiple pass rushers, multiple CBs and multiple defensive linemen.
[Reply]
fairladyZ 01:30 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Our receivers are good. I'd have no problem rolling with Hill, Conley, Robinson, Chesson and Kemp if we don't bring back Wilson. And I almost think that TEs are fine. Kelce is obviously good and Harris has shown flashes with Mahomes at QB. We can bring in whatever at the third TE position. Maybe Amaro shows something in TC.

We need to go defensive....and then defense again. And then defense again. We need multiple pass rushers, multiple CBs and multiple defensive linemen.
Ah i forgot about Chesson. I prefer them to keep wilson, as much as his face bugs me I think he's a good position receiver, he seems to come up big in some instances and mahomes seemed to really like him.

100% agree but also think we need a new LG
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:32 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by fairladyZ:
Ah i forgot about Chesson. I prefer them to keep wilson, as much as his face bugs me I think he's a good position receiver, he seems to come up big in some instances and mahomes seemed to really like him.

100% agree but also think we need a new LG
I'm of the mindset that we need to re-sign Fulton, start him at center and move Morse to LG. I'm sure the chances of that happening are .00000001% though.

Fisher - Morse - Fulton - LDT - Schwartz.

That's an above average starting offensive line.
[Reply]
fairladyZ 01:34 PM 01-12-2018
I'm of the mindset that we need to re-sign Fulton, start him at center and move Morse to LG. I'm sure the chances of that happening are .00000001% though.

Fisher - Morse - Fulton - LDT - Schwartz.

That's an above average starting offensive line.
I definitely prefer fulton at center over morse, I don't think morse has the size for LG, I thought he was small for center but could be athletic, To me it doesn't seem like he has the size or nastiness to be LG.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:40 PM 01-12-2018
I'd prefer to start all over at LG, take the biggest, nastiest dude available in the draft and Morse can back up Fulton
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:44 PM 01-12-2018
I'd rather go after an Allen Robinson than bring Wilson back. If we're going to sign a WR, may as well upgrade because I doubt Wilson is all that much better than the other guys currently on the roster.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:44 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'd prefer to start all over at LG, take the biggest, nastiest dude available in the draft and Morse can back up Fulton
Dude is going top 10 but I'd love to have Quenton Nelson out of Notre Dame.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:50 PM 01-12-2018
Dude is going top 10 but I'd love to have Quenton Nelson out of Notre Dame.
6'5 330 with a scouting report that says things like 'built like a house, moves like a ballerina'... count me in

http://thedraftster.com/2018-nfl-dra...uenton-nelson/
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:56 PM 01-12-2018
Nelson would be awesome, but we have no chance
[Reply]
kccrow 02:07 PM 01-12-2018
Will Hernandez would be a hell of a consolation prize. I also like Isaiah Wynn and Billy Price.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:28 PM 01-12-2018
Pipe dream is trading with Arizona for #15 and taking Roquan Smith.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:19 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Pipe dream is trading with Arizona for #15 and taking Roquan Smith.
You think they'd use #15 on Smith? I'm not sure. His draft stock is going to sway heavily on his measurements, because he checks out on tape.

If we were to pick that high, I hope there's an edge rusher or corner who can really play to take.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:21 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
You think they'd use #15 on Smith? I'm not sure. His draft stock is going to sway heavily on his measurements, because he checks out on tape.

If we were to pick that high, I hope there's an edge rusher or corner who can really play to take.
6'1, 225 last I saw. A tad undersized, but the way he was making plays in both CFB playoff games leads me to believe it won't really matter.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 421
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up