ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 421
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2018 Free Agents
Couch-Potato 09:52 AM 01-10-2018
Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
[Reply]
fairladyZ 10:41 AM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Revis is gone. 10 mil for his sorry ass? Get the fuck out.
He knows he's not getting 10mil. DIdn't he play for 500k this year? give him a 2 year vet deal.. Revis knows his big money days are over.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:41 AM 01-10-2018
If Talib is cut, I'm interested for the right price
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:46 AM 01-10-2018
FA lists are deceiving this time of year. A lot of these guys will get new contracts before they ever hit free agency.

As for the Chiefs' FAs, I don't know what to think. Part of the decision will be based on what change, if any, the offensive and defensive schemes/playbooks go thru in the off-season. I imagine the offense won't change much at all. Defense will depend on whether Sutton stays. At the minimum, I expect the Chiefs to keep A.Wilson, Sherman, Fulton, R.Wilson and Nacho.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:47 AM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I target Sheldon Richardson to play opposite Chris Jones.
No thanks.

Besides the attitude, he doesn't deserve a big bucks free agent contract when he put up 1 sack and 27 tackles in Seattle, who also just surrendered a 2nd round pick and Jermaine Kearse.

He's Fool's Gold.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:51 AM 01-10-2018
If you are thinking of signing multiple veterans to decent sized contracts just remember what happened to Oakland when those rookie contracts moved over to vet salaries. They're in an absolute mess
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:51 AM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
Some good tight ends. Might be good to grab a couple since we seemingly need 3 of them involved on all third down plays.
They did just sign Jace Amaro to a futures contract. May not stick around, but they are at least addressing already.
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:52 AM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Aaron Colvin

Preston brown

Trent Murphy

Allen Robinson
Alex Smith to jags for Robinson and a 2nd
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:52 AM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
They did just sign Jace Amaro to a futures contract. May not stick around, but they are at least addressing already.
I wouldn't call that move "addressing it".

He's a lottery ticket.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:53 AM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Revis is gone. 10 mil for his sorry ass? Get the fuck out.
It's a $10 million dollar Roster Bonus. If the Chiefs decline to pay it, they can still negotiate a deal with him, if both sides so chose.

Having Revis around on a sensible contract, especially with the return of Eric Berry, could pay dividends.
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:54 AM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I wouldn't call that move "addressing it".

He's lottery ticket.
"addressing" doesn't mean its fixed. It means, they also see it as a need and are at least making an effort now to prep for camp. He's upside. if he sticks, he sticks. Probably will have the same fate as Escobar, but I'm encouraged they are doing something.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:02 AM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
Probably will have the same fate as Escobar, but I'm encouraged they are doing something.
Did you actually expect Veach not to address the glaring hole(s) at the tight end position behind Kelce?

Wha?
[Reply]
oldman 11:06 AM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
FA lists are deceiving this time of year. A lot of these guys will get new contracts before they ever hit free agency.

At the minimum, I expect the Chiefs to keep A.Wilson, Sherman, Fulton, R.Wilson and Nacho.
I'd agree and I'd sure like to find a way to keep Colquitt at a reduced price. He's 1 of the best in the business and has bailed us out of some tough situations. I know his stats are down this year, but a lot of that was ST play.
One thing that may keep us away from some big names is A. Smith. Any way you look at it, we're not going to recover all the money he's due because we'll have to sign a backup QB. I don't have any idea what what one is worth, but I sure don't want to have Bray as the only other QB on the roster. Drafting one late or an UDFA isn't really an option for a backup.
[Reply]
O.city 11:08 AM 01-10-2018
Revis was collecting a check and didn’t wanna tackle this year. No way did bring him back

They need to make hay while the sun is shining on defense while having a rookie deal at qb.

Cut the fat and go get some guys
[Reply]
tatorhog 11:10 AM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Did you actually expect Veach not to address the glaring hole(s) at the tight end position behind Kelce?

Wha?
Bro, lay off the nyquil. Its January, what else is he going to do right now? At least he saw a young player who was once held in high regard, and signed him to a futures contract to see if there is actually any tread on the tires.

The other dude said we needed to address TE, and I simply mentioned a player that was recently picked up (which I hadn't seen mentioned on here yet) and attempted to convey the idea that at least they see the glaring need at TE too.

Thats all I'm saying. lol
[Reply]
RunKC 11:10 AM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Revis was collecting a check and didn’t wanna tackle this year. No way did bring him back

They need to make hay while the sun is shining on defense while having a rookie deal at qb.

Cut the fat and go get some guys
I agree.

We need to go get a quality corner. Trumaine Johnson, Malcolm Butler or even Aqib Talib if he’s let go.

This team needs to be aggressive. Now is the time we can afford to overpay a couple of guys.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 421
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Up