ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 57
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters also had verbal altercation with assistant coach Sunday
Tribal Warfare 12:59 PM 12-09-2017
http://amp.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...mpression=true

Chiefs cornerback Marcus Peters’ frustration following the Chiefs’ 38-31 loss to the New York Jets didn’t end immediately after the game, it appears.

According to a report by NFL Network’s Mike Garafalo, Peters also had a verbal altercation with an assistant coach on the bus during the team’s ride to airport following the game. The assistant coach was not named.

The Star reported Thursday that Peters’ suspension was related to his decision to leave the field prematurely following the flag toss. The club viewed that as a team issue, as opposed to the penalty flag toss, which it deemed a league issue that Peters was ultimately fined $24,409 for on Friday.

The NFL Network report cited Peters’ decision to leave the field as a reason for the one-game suspension coach Andy Reid levied on him earlier this week, with the verbal altercation also being a contributing factor.

The Chiefs still had a little over two minutes left to tie the game, and Peters returned to the sideline –– albeit with no socks –– as the offense made its last-gasp attempt. But the drive stalled out, and the Chiefs lost for the sixth time in seven games.

Peters’ suspension means the Oakland native will miss the Chiefs’ showdown Sunday against his hometown Raiders. He was not allowed to practice this week and will forfeit a game check.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 07:48 PM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
We’d win more if we had more guys on this team who wanted to win as much as he does.
This
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:52 PM 01-07-2018
We’d win more if we had more guys on this team who wanted to win as much as he does.
Did anyone post the video of him making comments to the fans on the way to the locker room. The idiot fans are cheering Reid and Peters on after that crushing loss. Some fans aren't even bothered by the loss. This fanbase is incredible.
[Reply]
Bewbies 07:56 PM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Did anyone post the video of him making comments to the fans on the way to the locker room. The idiot fans are cheering Reid and Peters on after that crushing loss. Some fans aren't even bothered by the loss. This fanbase is incredible.
I thought the same thing. Where is the guy booing?

Loved Peters response.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 07:57 PM 01-07-2018
He's bound to be a Raider.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:59 PM 01-07-2018
I thought the same thing. Where is the guy booing?

Loved Peters response.
Has it been posted here? I'm not even sure where it is posted on the internet. A friend showed it to me.
[Reply]
In58men 07:59 PM 01-07-2018
“Shit where we going, home?

:-)

https://youtu.be/8eh-s8pIeHg
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:00 PM 01-07-2018
Meh we will see if he’s bound to be a Raider or not. Gruden has a fiery personality himself so I could see some friction there if things aren’t going well. Reid has about the perfect demeanor for a player like Peters.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:02 PM 01-07-2018
Hate to say this. But after the Raider game and the abomination of the refs of this game.

Peters has a point. Refs suck. They pick and choose. Fuck them.

Commentators are talking about the bad officiating. Maybe Peters is right.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:02 PM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
“Shit where we going, home?

:-)

https://youtu.be/8eh-s8pIeHg
Gracias. And the encouragement to Reid is incredible as well. You would need to pay me a solid amount to be a positive, supportive fan in that moment where they just blew the game with the same mistakes 2 years in a row and 3 times in 5 years.
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:08 PM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
**** Peter's and get him gone. He won't stay here anyway being a Cali hood rat. He can walk with Smith and Hali and Houston. Get the **** out! Clean up our money issues and get better with youth.
he makes us fucking better and he's youth. WTF? lol

Are fans really this fucking stupid?
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 08:15 PM 01-07-2018
If the rest of the team had half the passion Peters does they wouldn't have lost to the Titans.
[Reply]
oldman 08:45 PM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
As long as Peters isn't hurting the team, via penalties on the field or off-field issues that would result in suspension etc, I dont really care how big of an asshole he is, esp to PR guys or media. Has no effect on me as a fan. As long as he's making plays on defense he's good in my book. IMO you have to earn your right to be an asshole. If you play like ass and want to be an asshole and throw flags and take swings at players or whatever the case may be, then expect to get called out.
This. He's been a pretty solid citizen on the field since his suspension, so I'm good. I couldn't care less if some little PR person got his feathers ruffled after the game. Perhaps he should have been a little more aware and stayed away from Peters.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:47 PM 01-07-2018
If we had played the right QB we would have beaten the Titans. Smith went to sleep and threw a bunch of sideways passes without Kelce. He sucks.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:51 PM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
What would you prefer? Fans to heckle Reid on his way out?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:55 PM 01-07-2018
After seeing Darrelle Revis take a short vacation during a critical playoff game, I vote to keep the guy who really cares about winning.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 57
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up