ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 57
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters also had verbal altercation with assistant coach Sunday
Tribal Warfare 12:59 PM 12-09-2017
http://amp.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...mpression=true

Chiefs cornerback Marcus Peters’ frustration following the Chiefs’ 38-31 loss to the New York Jets didn’t end immediately after the game, it appears.

According to a report by NFL Network’s Mike Garafalo, Peters also had a verbal altercation with an assistant coach on the bus during the team’s ride to airport following the game. The assistant coach was not named.

The Star reported Thursday that Peters’ suspension was related to his decision to leave the field prematurely following the flag toss. The club viewed that as a team issue, as opposed to the penalty flag toss, which it deemed a league issue that Peters was ultimately fined $24,409 for on Friday.

The NFL Network report cited Peters’ decision to leave the field as a reason for the one-game suspension coach Andy Reid levied on him earlier this week, with the verbal altercation also being a contributing factor.

The Chiefs still had a little over two minutes left to tie the game, and Peters returned to the sideline –– albeit with no socks –– as the offense made its last-gasp attempt. But the drive stalled out, and the Chiefs lost for the sixth time in seven games.

Peters’ suspension means the Oakland native will miss the Chiefs’ showdown Sunday against his hometown Raiders. He was not allowed to practice this week and will forfeit a game check.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:50 PM 12-09-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
It's laughable people are attributing Peters antics to "caring about losing" when you have no idea what's going through his volatile head.
Its laughable that the dumbshit "true fan" segment of the fanbase is more outraged at Marcus Peters than at Justin Houston.

Justin Houston is a $130 million waste of space.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:53 PM 12-09-2017
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Its laughable that the dumbshit "true fan" segment of the fanbase is more outraged at Marcus Peters than at Justin Houston.

There's nothing true fan about calling out a bitch for acting like a bitch, Peters. Feel free to start a Houston thread.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:55 PM 12-09-2017
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Has to be Sutton. And if so, thank you Marcus
It's either Al Harris or Emmitt Thomas
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:55 PM 12-09-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Tom Brady screams at coach on national TV for the 2nd time: no prob guys!
Marcus Peters screams at a coach on a bus: character flag.
Tom Brady has 5 rings and is the best ever to play the game dipshit
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:56 PM 12-09-2017

Houston can't decide to have healthy knees again. Peters could decide to be a great player every down.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:57 PM 12-09-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Sure

But atleast he’s doing something. Guy hates to lose. Obviously he can channel it better but atleast he cares
He's doing something about it? Like acting like a petulant child and costing his team while fighting coaches? The very same thing he got kicked out of Washington for but hey at least he cares!
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 02:58 PM 12-09-2017
Houston was paid 190 Billion though. Let's just throw made up numbers at the screen like monkeys throwing shit at a zoo.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:01 PM 12-09-2017
At least Marcus Peters is showing he gives a shit about how terrible the Chiefs defense performed last week.

What about Derrick Johnson?

Justin Houston?

Chris Jones?

Where is their outrage or supposed leadership over the train wreck that was the Chiefs defense last week.
I am simply amazed at some of the voices defending MP

If he cared about losing, he wouldn't be playing like shit
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:12 PM 12-09-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I am simply amazed at some of the voices defending MP

If he cared about losing, he wouldn't be playing like shit
Not defending Marcus Peters, but the outrage shouldn't just be directed at him.
[Reply]
dilligaf 12-09-2017, 04:26 PM
This message has been deleted by dilligaf.
Chief Northman 04:30 PM 12-09-2017
I see one guy screaming at teammates and coaches. I see one guy obviously pile-watching and not engaging to tackle in the run game. I see one guy walking off the field at his own volition and who needs a babysitter too often.

Those defending Peters need to wake up. He can be mad, argue with a coach, show his displeasure - but when you protest by not playing hard and then bailing on your team, that is insubordination. I’ve said it in other threads and posts: all Peters cares about is Peters. Selfish player.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 04:44 PM 12-09-2017
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
They'll be fielding offers in March for both Peters and Alex Smith.
After the game Smiff is getting ready to have vs our secondary expect CP to fall back in love with him.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:59 PM 12-09-2017
I can tolerate the whining crybaby shit...but only if he's playing his ass off making plays.

But he's not making plays. He's blowing coverages, missing tackles and not getting turnovers.

Man up, stop pouting, do your job and let your game do the talking.

Peters certainly isn't the only one to blame. Blame can be spread out to just about every player on this team right now. You don't lose 6 in a row because of 1 player. There are problems everywhere.

Chiefs aren't generating any yardage on 1st down.
Chiefs running game is lacking
^^These are probably the 2 most concerning issues on offense^^
Chiefs aren't getting any pressure on opposing QB's
Due to above, the Chiefs secondary is getting torched.
Alex Smith is not playing well. He's playing timid with virtually no confidence.

And the main difference between last year and this year are the turnovers. Last year the Chiefs had game changing turnovers and scores via def and ST. They're not getting those plays this year. Last year the Chiefs offense I think only avg 15ppg if you take away the ST and def scores. There were a handful of plays last season that gave the Chiefs a 12-4 record rather than 9-7.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:07 PM 12-09-2017
Two things MP hates:

Tackling and losing.

Funny how those two things are connected.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 05:11 PM 12-09-2017
He isn't "missing" tackles. He is running away from them and showing no effort at all.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:12 PM 12-09-2017
Last time I openly called out Peters for his weaknesses on the field I was told I'm high on bath salts. After about 4 more weeks of it, maybe I'm not that high after all now am I.

He's weak. He's physically and mentally weak. If I were his teammate on defense, I would have jacked that motherfucker Thomas Jones style by now.

I can't wait for the day he's traded, to be honest. Get me guys in here that care about winning.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 57
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up