ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Steelers WR Martavis Bryant has requested a trade.
Sure-Oz 07:53 PM 10-15-2017
@RapSheet: Sources: #Steelers playmaking WR Martavis Bryant recently requested a trade. His teammates and coaches are well aware that he’s unhappy.

@MikeClayNFL: Chiefs, Jaguars pop as contending teams who could use Martavis Bryant. Maybe the 3-3 Jets.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:28 PM 02-21-2018
That deal is dumb for Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh needs defense not another WR they’d have to pay.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:29 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I think he is. Stats be damned. Landry is a high volume receiver with a low YPC. He's not exactly breaking plays wide open. He's not a game breaker. Bryant is a playmaker.

If Bryant has stopped being a selfish prick, i'd take him over Landry. Especially with Mahomes.

Bryant/Hill/Kelce/Mahomes would be sick.
Agree to disagree, I guess. I'd much rather have Landry over Bryant.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:04 PM 02-21-2018
The last thing we need in KC is a high priced WR with attitude issues that takes himself out of games.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:46 PM 02-21-2018
I say let's see what Robinson is all about - If he blossomed like a pretty little orchid this season, I'd not be shocked.
[Reply]
SuperChief 03:08 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I say let's see what Robinson is all about - If he blossomed like a pretty little orchid this season, I'd not be shocked.
This is not far from the realm of possibility. Thanks for posting this. I agree!
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:14 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
This is not far from the realm of possibility. Thanks for posting this. I agree!
you're welcome! I'm glad we are friends!
[Reply]
Shaid 03:18 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
you're welcome! I'm glad we are friends!
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:20 PM 02-21-2018
Bryant, Landry... both of them can get bent

We dont need someone else' headache around here
[Reply]
Hoover 03:23 PM 02-21-2018
1. I'm not sure we need a WR like Bryant. I mean we are set up to run the shit out of the ball to help our young QB, would it be fun? Sure. Necessary? No.

2. He's in the last year of his deal. Again. Not sure this works with how this Chiefs team is constructed. We are going to have to eventually pay Hill, are we going to pay Brayant too?

3. Keep building through the draft. If the Chiefs want a WR improvement go looking at some frist round draft diapointments like Treadwell in Minn who has two years left on his rookie deal. Or throw the dice on a broke dick like Kevin White from the Bears who is entering his last year on his rookie deal.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:28 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

i know right? we already have Marcus Peters!

[Reply]
-King- 03:52 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Landry is a headache?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
TEX 04:06 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
1. I'm not sure we need a WR like Bryant. I mean we are set up to run the shit out of the ball to help our young QB, would it be fun? Sure. Necessary? No.

2. He's in the last year of his deal. Again. Not sure this works with how this Chiefs team is constructed. We are going to have to eventually pay Hill, are we going to pay Brayant too?

3. Keep building through the draft. If the Chiefs want a WR improvement go looking at some frist round draft diapointments like Treadwell in Minn who has two years left on his rookie deal. Or throw the dice on a broke dick like Kevin White from the Bears who is entering his last year on his rookie deal.
I agree. Hopefully Conley will be ready as well. I think they missed him big time last season.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:14 PM 02-21-2018
The best upgrade at wide receiver we could have made came when we upgraded at QB.

Watch as Robinson, Conley, and anyone else who has a pass thrown their way suddenly looks like the lights came on.

They did.

They came on at Arrowhead, and standing under them was #15.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:41 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
The best upgrade at wide receiver we could have made came when we upgraded at QB.

Watch as Robinson, Conley, and anyone else who has a pass thrown their way suddenly looks like the lights came on.

They did.

They came on at Arrowhead, and standing under them was #15.
are you into poetry? - that's beautiful!
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:04 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Landry is a headache?
Posted via Mobile Device
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpo...18-suspension/

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cow...-car-110579702

Those are just two recent recent examples, and honestly... I have no idea what it all ultimately means

But when you throw it all in with his attempted cheapshot garbage with Revis, there is just no good reason to want him here... he looks, talks, and walks like a big fat headache

Why bother with him and his contract?

We already have receiving talent on offense... there isnt one good reason to waste money on that headache, we've got youth galore all over the place at WR

Fix the defense and give me a ****ing left guard
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up