ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Steelers WR Martavis Bryant has requested a trade.
Sure-Oz 07:53 PM 10-15-2017
@RapSheet: Sources: #Steelers playmaking WR Martavis Bryant recently requested a trade. His teammates and coaches are well aware that he’s unhappy.

@MikeClayNFL: Chiefs, Jaguars pop as contending teams who could use Martavis Bryant. Maybe the 3-3 Jets.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:26 PM 10-25-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Let’s kick some tired boys.
Pretty sure we'd face charges for that
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:43 PM 10-25-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Pretty sure we'd face charges for that

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:25 PM 10-25-2017
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Yep. **** all the red flags, he makes us better. But they'd never send him here. Anywhere but here, NE, Cincy and Baltimore I'd guess.
So they wouldn't trade him here but they would to NE?

I think you way overrate how afraid the Steelers are of us.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:41 AM 10-26-2017
It must be too hard to buy drugs in Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 02:34 AM 10-26-2017
Juju is better than Bryant. With, or without a bike. Bryant is just being a crybaby.

Now I just need Juju to go off on the Lions this weekend. I have a 1/1 NFL Shield of Juju that I was thinking of putting on eBay for $1000.
[Reply]
In58men 11:47 AM 02-21-2018
Chiefs should try to make a move. 4 teams currently interested Washington, Miami, Jets and Colts. Hearing rumors about a trade Landry for Bryant.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:55 AM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
Chiefs should try to make a move. 4 teams currently interested Washington, Miami, Jets and Colts. Hearing rumors about a trade Landry for Bryant.
Why in the fuck would Miami do that?
[Reply]
In58men 11:57 AM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Why in the **** would Miami do that?
Not quite sure, but rumors are what they are.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:06 PM 02-21-2018
Why in the **** would Miami do that?
Because Landry isn't under contract. He's franchise'd. Bryant is still under a rookie deal. And Bryant is way better.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:13 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Because Landry isn't under contract. He's franchise'd. Bryant is still under a rookie deal. And Bryant is way better.
:-) You can't be serious.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:16 PM 02-21-2018
:-) You can't be serious.
About? Rumors circulating right now are that Miami only tagg'd Landry to trade him. They have no interest in paying him, or even keeping him from what i've read.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:17 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
About? Rumors circulating right now are that Miami only tagg'd Landry to trade him. They have no interest in paying him, or even keeping him from what i've read.
Bryant being better than Landry.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:22 PM 02-21-2018
Bryant being better than Landry.
I think he is. Stats be damned. Landry is a high volume receiver with a low YPC. He's not exactly breaking plays wide open. He's not a game breaker. Bryant is a playmaker.

If Bryant has stopped being a selfish prick, i'd take him over Landry. Especially with Mahomes.

Bryant/Hill/Kelce/Mahomes would be sick.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:26 PM 02-21-2018
Bryant would be an interesting option for the Chiefs. But if he got fed up being a 4th option in KC, he wouldn’t like being the 4th in KC behind Hunt, Hill and Kelce.
[Reply]
Shoes 12:27 PM 02-21-2018
https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...-parker-rumors

Some further info regarding Bryant and which teams are rumored to have interest.

My 2 cents on the whole Pittsburgh and Landry discussion- to me Landry makes zero sense for Pittsburgh since Brown and Juju both are outstanding receivers from the slot and outside- Martavius Bryant only played outside the numbers. I think Pittsburgh wants a Martavius Bryant clone without the drama. The link mentioned above says there is interest in Devante Parker which to me would be a better fit for the Steelers than Landry.

As for KC I think Landry would be a great fit but maybe a little overkill, although Tyreek Hill is an absolute stud I don't think he'll ever be a high volume receiver. The Chiefs need to find a slot receiver who is going to give you better production than Albert Wilson (42 catches, 10ish came from week 17).
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up